PDA

View Full Version : How do I expose the LoadCompleted method in the WebBrowser class in WPF C#?

complete
10-28-2012, 07:42 AM
How do I expose the LoadCompleted method in the WebBrowser class in WPF C#?

I am trying to write a C# program in wpf that retrieves the content of a web page.

The first thing I tried was to try the WebRequest and WebResponse classes. This did not provide the actual displayed content. WebResponse reveils the HTML code that is sent to the browser. But I discovered that, while the page is being loaded by the browser, javascript can change what content is finally displayed in the browser.

So I decided to use the WebBrowser class.

Immediately I found that there are two WebBrowser classes. Thee is the one that is documented for WinForms and there is another that is documented for WPF. I need to understand the one documented for WPF. What I think I neeed to know what to do is to retrieve code after the "LoadCompleted" method is caused. But I do not know how to this and I cannot find any example demonstrating how this is done.

I think I have this much"

WebBrowser webbrowser1;

webbrowser1 = new WebBrowser();

webbrowser1.LoadCompleted +=webbrowser1_LoadCompleted;

But I want to know what the method, webbrowser1_LoadCompleted, would be or look like..

CynicRus
10-28-2012, 06:26 PM
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/wpf/thread/ab93c7f5-45a8-4fe4-a60a-c5629a7faaa0