PDA

View Full Version : ArdyNatStealer

geerhedd
04-27-2007, 10:39 PM
this isnt really a first script, more of a modded one, i had an old chest opener/nat stealer, (dont know who wrote it, was more of a procedure than a script, i modded it added antirandoms, antibans, and player login, please tell me what you think, im still learning scar, and i have spent all day tring to fix/ clean this up, i used it to steal about 400 nats, but it has had no long term testing.

Also, was it wrong of me to use other peoples procedures to update this script?:bart:

(edit, version 0.2, works much smoother, added escape from fight,a few other thing, antirandom works much better, ect.(next version to have prog report, working on that now))

litefire
05-25-2007, 12:00 AM
where are the chests to steal nats????

shaunthasheep
05-25-2007, 12:40 AM
the two towers near the stalls.... pick the lock (no need for lock pick) and go up and there should be 2 chests.

zaniar
06-01-2007, 05:09 AM
Most people who are are autoing are not gonna have a member's account do it.

Stevee
06-18-2007, 02:21 AM
Most people who are are autoing are not gonna have a member's account do it.

thats what i though too when i first started using scripts... but the first ever script i used on my lvl 92 main was boberts(edited) fightcave runnner. it ran 43 times before etin stuck in random, i think it worked great.

sk8rjess
06-20-2007, 06:14 AM
runs good but anti randoms dont exactly work too well. neither does the gas finder

geerhedd
06-22-2007, 08:19 PM
this script is dead, not planning to do anything else with it, antirandoms dont work because theiving loop gets in the way, gas finding works as well as it can, the only way to find the gas is to take damage from it(player then runs away)