PDA

View Full Version : ArmarBot - Random Fixer v0.1

DeiJaiVui
11-08-2012, 10:16 AM
[A]rma[B]ot v[0.1]

I know it's not much but the game doesn't require much tenique anyway, it's a very AFAble game with randoms/anti-afk randoms after 30minutes - 1 hour. I might add a few things such as AutoLogin/Running Doing Tasks etc, but this is all I've needed until now.

I was never fond of scripting and found it rather hard, but if I have to make something that'd be useful I'd be up for it. It may not look like much but to everyone who plays this game 10 hours a day, I daresay you'd find it very useful! :)

If you want to play: http://www.mcctservice.com/Amaranthine/

Thanks. :)

Thanks to YoHoJo, and his Tuts :sasmokin:

Albi
11-18-2012, 01:52 PM
Thanks dude ^_^ I've been looking for an ArmarBot for ages! :D

DeiJaiVui
11-21-2012, 07:53 AM
Thanks dude ^_^ I've been looking for an ArmarBot for ages! :D

No problem, hope you like it! :D

shinichix
12-01-2012, 09:47 PM
Hi... may I know what do you open this with? I tried autoit but it say error "program AmarBot_v0^ERROR"

DeiJaiVui
12-02-2012, 04:28 AM
Hi... may I know what do you open this with? I tried autoit but it say error "program AmarBot_v0^ERROR"

Have you perhaps installed Simba properly if not at all?

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714

rj
12-02-2012, 03:53 PM

your on the srl forums.. were not using autoit..

shinichix
12-03-2012, 02:01 AM
ok I got it to work but the bot seems like outdate or something or admin changed the images?... its just clicking on random image and not correct one
bot check is "Please click on the Leaf to continue." or pinecone, apple... many more something like that...

DeiJaiVui
12-03-2012, 06:00 AM
ok I got it to work but the bot seems like outdate or something or admin changed the images?... its just clicking on random image and not correct one
bot check is "Please click on the Leaf to continue." or pinecone, apple... many more something like that...

Ahh well you see I'm an ultra noob, and I couldn't find out how to recongnize the characters to choose the right one with could be easily done. So I put it to pick a random order which is surely would get in under a few minutes, sorry about that. :P

I think I'll work on it more in my spare time! :)

shinichix
12-03-2012, 07:49 AM
So its work that way, its fine, don't have to be sorry... I should be sorry, I'm just starting so I thought there is like some kind of punish like number check comes up if you checked bot wrong too many times... guess not then

DeiJaiVui
12-03-2012, 08:06 AM
So its work that way, its fine, don't have to be sorry... I should be sorry, I'm just starting so I thought there is like some kind of punish like number check comes up if you checked bot wrong too many times... guess not then

Nope there isn't because if some players were just playing arround they could perhaps get banned? Hope it works out for you. :)

shinichix
12-03-2012, 08:48 AM
Damn Simba sure eat up alot of cpu... like 50 of it... do you know how to reduce it?

DeiJaiVui
12-04-2012, 05:03 AM
Damn Simba sure eat up alot of cpu... like 50 of it... do you know how to reduce it?

Can you post what specs you have?

Hunaja
12-05-2012, 04:40 PM
The scripts checks for colors constantly unless one of them is found, that makes the script heavy