PDA

View Full Version : guide for autoing(ish:P)

joshie
04-28-2007, 11:59 PM
well this is a little guide i decided to make because i was...bored lol.
part 1: choosing a name.
part 2: combat level.
part 3: what to do.
part 4: transfering.
part 5: parting with your auto.

well, here goes nothing...

Part 1

well, choosing a name the most important part of the whole autoing..err nvm.
give your auto a nice name, because well he's gonna be your friend for a while! don't ever give him a name like "Essminer01" or "Essminer02" it has BAN ME PLEASE all over it.

give him a real name like "joshie" or "joshie82828" this will give you a 10% less chance of being reported.

Part 2

Combat level, now you're thinking "hey it's a macro why should i level him up?" and i'm thinking "i should hit you" lol... just run 10 accounts through island(nice names) set up fawkis goblin fighter, easy as that.

Part 3

The most hardest choice of them all, shall i ess mine or shall i woodcut? well i say, BOTH!
why? well you look like a normal player, no normal player would mine ess all day, that's crazy. i bet you're also thinking "ugh, 10 accounts through the dumb quest" don't we all-__- it's boring, gay and pointless, well run two - 3 at a time, just make them follow one person then run them all through quickly.

Part 4

ugh transferring, the gayest, scariest part of them all.
well, how should we do this gay trade?

Direct trade? ha i should kill you.
drop trade? no, you want to die don't you?
no, tell me what i should do!

okay, get two accounts one on signed one on un-signed.
same world, have the "noob" showing off his goods to everyone saying "im so rich!!!" then have him trade you, you say "wow nice, lets see again" trade him, accept then decline and go " ha ha ha noob" and keep doing this and then the last time "accidently" click accept twice when your main has the goods make the noob follow him and beg for stuff back:P

Part 5
parting with your auto:(

yup, hardest thing in the world, leaving your baby behind...wait oops wrong guide.

leaving your auto, well when he gets to a certain level, lets say 80 for woodcutting and 70 for mining. just leave them, say bai bai(chinese for bye bye:)) and give them a kiss, change pass on them put it in to a TXT file and send to me...ahh brain control, nope just leave them or you can sell them:P

:spot:
hope you liked me guide!! enjoy it:) you wont get any more...or will you dun dun dunnn!!

PS, if i c a spelin mistke tel me nd il corect it :p