PDA

View Full Version : Death In School

Divus
11-18-2012, 09:48 PM
So last night a friend of mine was killed in a head-on collision with another vehicle. He was only 16 and such an awesome kid. :/ Its pretty awesome how the whole school is really coming together in commemoration of Derek. The reason i made this thread tho, is because i am talking to a girl, and Derek was her best friend. She is really torn up about this. I, I just don't know what to do. I have never had to help someone cope with something like this before. Any help or advice you guys could give is greatly appreciated. Love you all and stay safe Villavu.

Le Jingle
11-18-2012, 11:41 PM
If you care about her, be there for her. Help her out whenever you can.

xtrapsp
11-18-2012, 11:51 PM
1. This could be a sign (If you believe in that stuff). Your friend might be gone, but a new friendship could blossom.
2. He'd want you to support each other. Stay strong
3. Keep your head held high
4. Come here for support

___
11-19-2012, 12:32 AM
Bang her.

but seriously, just tell her she can make it through it and everything will be ok

Chris Reborn
11-19-2012, 12:36 AM
be there for pretty much whatever she needs. best way to help in this situation.

Kasi
11-19-2012, 01:16 AM
Bang her.

Are you retarded? Mate, just so you know i de-repped you.

Justin
11-19-2012, 01:19 AM
Bang her.

Wow.. Are you serious.. Take a look at yourself.

Runehack123
11-19-2012, 01:32 AM
Sounds like you're using his death to get to know this girl unless I'm missing something here?

Leave it to the professionals to give her the 'help' she needs.

You might think of yourself as Mr.Niceguy by talking to her, but honestly it will only fulfill your own selfish needs and is most likely to just make it harder than it is already for her.

Give this girl some space. Honestly, that's the best advice I can give you. That is, if you actually care about her feelings. Otherwise go ahead and take advantage of the situation. You thought about it - or you wouldn't be writing this.

[XoL]
11-19-2012, 01:36 AM
Hmm divus, honestly I would just let the professional counclers do their jobs otherwise just listen thats all everyone really wants.

Rezozo
11-19-2012, 01:37 AM
Sounds like you're using his death to get to know this girl unless I'm missing something here?

Leave it to the professionals to give her the 'help' she needs.

No offence buddy.

Doesn't sound like that at all! Sounds more like she needs a friend, and he will be there. That is all.

I can't say I have been in the exact same situation, but similar. (No details) For now, you have to get her to talk about it enough so that she can, at least a little, get over it. There will probably be a ton of silence and maybe crying. If you need some specific help, just ask.
~Rez

Divus
11-19-2012, 01:51 AM
I have been talking to her for two weeks now before the accident ever happened, and actually he was the one that told her about me. In no way am i using this to take advantage of her? But anyways thank you for all your advice and support guys. <3

US Marine
11-19-2012, 07:01 AM
I have been talking to her for two weeks now before the accident ever happened, and actually he was the one that told her about me. In no way am i using this to take advantage of her? But anyways thank you for all your advice and support guys. <3

Hey man, im glad you are helping her. All i have to say is to listen to everything and support here where it is needed. Unless you have bad intentions for doing this i dont see any reason how you would be taking advantage of her.

______ your post was extremely rude and disrespectful. Im not going to de-rep you because i assume you were trying to make a joke to help the situation. So by assuming, dont make an @%% out of you and me and please edit your post. Thanks.

Rany
12-20-2012, 03:47 AM
Be there do your best to support. Everything is gonna be ok. She can go through this

DannyRS
12-20-2012, 04:02 AM
Be there do your best to support. Everything is gonna be ok. She can go through this

Kinda Grave Dig Bro, last post was ages ago i think