PDA

View Full Version : AdrenalineFull

Roflme
11-21-2012, 08:05 PM
function AdrenalineFull:Boolean; // Returns true if the Adrenaline Bar is full
begin
Result := CountColorTolerance(7333363, 464, 282, 468, 286, 11) > 5;
end;

SUPER DUPER SIMPLE AND BASIC! But it's been working for the past few hours of script testing. I'll swap it out with something better once I have time

Basically it finds the brighter yellow color that appears when the adrenaline bar is full.

If you have problems try lowering the tolerance. I'm going to try to play around with the box. At the moment (according to SMART_DrawBox) it takes a small area inside the bar so no other colors on the screen SHOULD interfere.

The Killer
11-21-2012, 08:10 PM
gz on jr bro!!!
on topic: not bad, if it works then *pat on the back*

Roflme
11-21-2012, 08:28 PM
Thank you haha about time I finally got it :D

And yeah that's what I've been telling myself; as long as it's working I don't really care how simple it is at the moment. Simple is good :D I have a AbilityUsed function that is actually working at the moment :D need to test it longer and then I'll post that as well

Keeping all the EoC functions simple for the meantime though, will make more sophisticated functions later.

Rezozo
11-21-2012, 08:35 PM
Nice, I was about to add something like this :p
Props, have you tried it with a lot of fighting?
~Rez

Roflme
11-21-2012, 08:39 PM
Yeah I've been constantly filling my adrenaline bar and logging out to see if any color changes will cause the function to come back false, but so far that hasn't happened. Tested for 2-3 hours. While I was writing other things I would just leave my character autoattacking to fill it up, and once filled it was coming back as True.

Silentcore
11-21-2012, 08:46 PM
Nice work, you really beat me to it since I was just thinking about this function.
Too bad I'm making several skilling scripts or else I would add it and test it.

[XoL]
11-21-2012, 08:58 PM
Nice job man, simple function but will be very useful :)