PDA

View Full Version : Iron Powerminer

NewToAutoing
04-29-2007, 07:12 AM
EDIT: Newest version can be found here: http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10484

It is no longer a powerminer, but an autominer (Mines at Rimmington, banks at Falador) and the current version is 0.90

END OF EDIT

Technically this is my second script, but whatever. Anyway, this script powermines iron, and i believe it should powermine other things if you just change the color. I set this so that instead of waiting a certain time before clicking another rock it actually checks to see if you got the ore or someone beat you to it or whatever. I tried to add antirandoms and antiban, i'm not so sure if they work. All you should have to do is set your nickname and the amount of loads.

In v1.1 i changed it so that it uses DTMs for dropping instead of DropTo so that you don't have to worry about it dropping your pickaxe if you hadn't set it correctly. I also fixed some of my standards and changed a few things. I also removed some antiban that no longer existed in SRL 3.7 so that it works with 3.7 (At least, i think that's what the problem was.)

In V1.2 i added in other rock types. All you have to do is set it in the beginning of the script, it should be self explanatory. I worked out some bugs also, and it should be worth noting i was too lazy to put in the color for coal. If you wish to use it for coal simply type the color in in where it says CoalColor and set the RockType to 4 (For coal).

In V1.3 i added in multiplayer and a few failsafes, along with some basic set up for when the account logs in. (MakeCompass('N') etc.) In the next update i'll probably put in a progress report, and alter it so that you can set each player to mine different rocks or for a different amount of time/ loads if you want to. I might also put in the option of making it drop gems obtained while mining, and i'm considering researching how to make it go by time instead of by loads. I might just stick with the loads anwyay.

In V1.4 i changed certain things so that it now uses cases, and i added antiban by including the extended antiban.

In V1.5 i added the option to drop other random junk you get while mining (gems, frog tokens) so that they don't get in the way. I also tweaked some other things to make them work better, fixed some bugs, and added somewhat of a progress report. Next update will almost definitely include banking.

I've been too busy to do any real updates to it lately, hopefully i'll have some time this weekend.

alach11
04-29-2007, 07:26 AM
Nice for one of your first scripts.

You should change line 109 to
RunAwayDirection(RunDirec);
since you're asking them in the setup which way to run.

NewToAutoing
04-29-2007, 07:44 AM
:duh: Don't know why i did that

Fixed it though, thanks! :D

NewToAutoing
05-05-2007, 11:29 PM
Went from version 1.0 to 1.3 in one day (h), made a lot of changes though, and will most likely be naming next update version 2.0 Please test out the new versions (or just the newest one actually) and let me know how they work :D

me_ntal
05-06-2007, 02:31 AM
little error change
ChooseOptionEx('drop')
to
ChooseOption(x, y, 'drop');

NewToAutoing
05-06-2007, 03:49 AM
Could you explain the difference to me? (Like what it does) Thanks

NewToAutoing
05-16-2007, 03:42 AM
Made a little fix to it, still waiting to find out why/if i should switch from ChooseOptionEx('drop') to ChooseOption(x,y,'drop'). I'll hopefully make a big update this weekend.

MacroHawk
05-16-2007, 03:03 PM
Good Script. I am 2 working on my auto miner. If you want to keep everything in a "const" like I do here is how I put my set up players here is my const:

const
PlayerName ='';
PassWord ='';
NickName ='';
RuneDirc ='';
MineRock ='';

Then Here is my DeclarePlayers:

procedure DeclarePlayers;
begin
HowManyPlayers:=1;
NumberOfPlayers(HowManyPlayers);
CurrentPlayer:=0;

Players[0].Name :=(PlayerName); //RuneScape Username
Players[0].Pass :=(PassWord); //RuneScape Password
Players[0].Nick :=(NickName); //3-4
Players[0].Active:=True;

NickNameBMP := CreateBitmapMaskFromText(Players[CurrentPlayer].Nick, UpChars);
end;

So that way you only need to edit the const so people don't have to hunt around to find what to edit :)

NewToAutoing
05-17-2007, 01:40 AM
Interesting. I think i get what you're saying, but i'm not sure how that'd work with more than one player? Also, since the declare players procedure is the first procedure in my script, i don't think finding it should be too difficult, as it is just below the constants.