PDA

View Full Version : Soulsplit fighter[loots charms] [BETA]

rj
11-26-2012, 01:26 AM
NOTE: This script will no longer be updated
Hi! I have made a fighter that kills SKELETONS IN TAVERLY DUNG. It right clicks the bones and takes the gold charm.This script is currently is beta, I am still testing it, it would be hopeful if yoll told me bugs/glitches.I KNOW IT IS SLOW BUT I AM WORKING ON CHECKING COMBAT.

I added it to pastebin so I can remove it anytime I want while also being able to see amount of views
Link:http://pastebin.com/bf8Csz1R

///////////////////////////Version 1.02/////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Changelog:
-Failsafe to avoid spam clicking
-removed antiban until fix.
-added move mouse instead of mouse jumping
-added basic progross report
------------------------RJJ95 AUTO SOULSPLIT SKELETON FIGHTER-------------------
Please, if you already see somebody training, do not bother botting at that time
either hop worlds or bot at a different time.
Insturctions:
Logon to soulsplit, face arrowkey all the way up (press up until you can't anyore
drag the green crosshair to the Soulsplit Cleint, then click the play button. If
the bot is not clicking the skeleton, then edit this code:
NPC = 1121869;
(line 39)
And put what ever color suits you better. To change the rate of resting, go to
line 39 and edit
restprobs = x;
(line 48)
to what ever you want.
3-15 = lazy
16-30 = distracted
30-50 = consentrated
51-70 = dedicated
70-100 = hardcore
101-140 = no lifer
141 - 170 = zezima
171-200 = S U O M I
200+ = bot
Happy botting!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Rtap
11-26-2012, 06:37 PM
On some other bot in some other language somebody made combat detection do something with the clan chat:

if (IN_COMBAT.isValid(LINE1_CHAT_BOX)) {
status = "IN COMBAT";
} else {
if (CLAN_CHAT.isValid(LINE1_CHAT_BOX)) {
status = "NOT IN COMBAT";
I am not quite sure how clan chat is connected to the whole thing though.

EDIT:
What I have found out though, is that it tries to rest from the quest tab to check if it's in combat, if you were in combat it'd say you can't do that while in combat. I still do not know what clan chat is used for though, it just tries sending /..

rj
11-27-2012, 02:05 AM
On some other bot in some other language somebody made combat detection do something with the clan chat:
I am not quite sure how clan chat is connected to the whole thing though.

EDIT:
What I have found out though, is that it tries to rest from the quest tab to check if it's in combat, if you were in combat it'd say you can't do that while in combat. I still do not know what clan chat is used for though, it just tries sending /..

This script uses color, not reflection. Also that is in java.

Rtap
11-27-2012, 08:48 AM
This script uses color, not reflection. Also that is in java.

That wasn't the point, the point was, that theoretically you could make it check if it's in combat by attempting a rest, which in combat isn't possible.

rj
11-27-2012, 08:40 PM
That wasn't the point, the point was, that theoretically you could make it check if it's in combat by attempting a rest, which in combat isn't possible.

yes.. it is the point.. because the script you were talking about waits for the message to be sent to the chatbox. which is injection/reflection. Besides, why would i waste looking for a bitmap when it would be faster to check for hp bars?

Imanoobbot
11-27-2012, 09:07 PM
Cool work with your Soulsplit script so far. Hope you will go on and improve! :)

rj
11-27-2012, 09:38 PM
Cool work with your Soulsplit script so far. Hope you will go on and improve! :)

Thanks, improving it right now, more failsafes and mmouse instead of the mouse moving 200 pixels across the screen in 20 ms :D(some servers would be able to add a ban for this easy)

xtrapsp
11-28-2012, 01:56 PM
not too shabby :) Good luck

dill12345
11-30-2012, 02:55 AM
villavu name:dill12345
Do you agree to not over-use this script?:yes i do

rj
11-30-2012, 02:58 AM
villavu name:dill12345
Do you agree to not over-use this script?:yes i do

I'm just going to add link to thread. cba to pm to people

forac
11-30-2012, 02:38 PM
Nice man, very nice. Mind helping me/linking me to a tutorial that explains how to look for bitmaps and hp bars in non-SMART? Such as SoulSplit. Thanks

dill12345
11-30-2012, 07:57 PM
hey its not really working for me could you help me?

rj
11-30-2012, 08:34 PM
hey its not really working for me could you help me?

What's the problem.

chambo
11-30-2012, 11:56 PM
Alright, i dragged it onto my ss client as you said. Then i click play. The script begins spam saying "Attacking skeleton", the client lags like a bitch, but it does not ever attack a skeleton. In fact, the script doesnt even click the client at all

rj
12-01-2012, 12:04 AM
Alright, i dragged it onto my ss client as you said. Then i click play. The script begins spam saying "Attacking skeleton", the client lags like a bitch, but it does not ever attack a skeleton. In fact, the script doesnt even click the client at all

try reselecting the skeleton color. I am going to either re-write or stop updating this script soon