PDA

View Full Version : Do people know who u are?

halomod9
04-29-2007, 05:54 PM
How many of your friends on runescape know that you macro? The only ones that know i do are my friends in rl life

rader720
04-29-2007, 05:59 PM
heh i dnt know people that even play runescape irl :P

lakerzz8
04-29-2007, 06:10 PM
I play runescape, therefore I have no real life friends :(

smills.smx
05-01-2007, 09:58 AM
Most of my irl friends know that i macro , but hey they do too.
Same with most of my friends list on RS , well on my main , not on my pure.

Meanage
05-01-2007, 10:02 AM
I play runescape, therefore I have no real life friends :(
Lmao, I love that

My RL friends know, a few peeps on my friends list know

PwNZoRNooB
05-01-2007, 11:12 AM
My RL friends know, even my whole class in school knows, lol :D
They ask me to tell the "bots" (lol) and give them...
They're the lazy type leechers so no scar for them and especially no SRL...
Should I give them a few keyloggers from some stupid website?

Yakman
05-01-2007, 01:11 PM
all my IRL friends know i auto on runescape, but i think only one guy on runescape knows, and i hardly ever log onto my main anymore so i probably wont see him a lot

halomod9
05-02-2007, 09:08 PM
i have an rs friend who is a mod whos is like a rule freak and stuff. I told him my "friend" autos but he didnt know it was me. All he said was. Would u rather let ur friend ruin rs and destroy it or report him? I didint respond but i felt like punching him in his face

lordsaturn
05-02-2007, 09:24 PM
I'm the only one i know that autos. I make like $40 a week from autoing and selling rsgp. So whenever we go places i always have like $200 on my debit card, my friends are all like WTF! Haha, it's great.

halomod9
05-02-2007, 09:34 PM
where do u sell the gp?

Dunceiam
05-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Wow...ummm around 20 people on my friend list know that I auto. None of them know me in real life, but we've gotten real close in RS. Such as, I got a friends mining up to 89 on his 110 combat account. So if I'm in debt, he always lends me a couple million or so. And the others, they may want me to get them something, so I just run a script overnight for them...But they know that if they talk, they lose me and in turn they lose all their items that they would get in the future.

-Dunceiam

Mr.Klean
05-02-2007, 10:47 PM
No body knows for me, thats the way i would like to keep it.

Mjordan
05-03-2007, 12:36 AM
No one at all knows what I do. No one on my friends list on RS knows I auto, and no one in real life even knows that I do anything on the computer except get on AIM every now and then. They all think that I'm just a jock that plays sports and hangs out with friends, which is true lol. But in my free time, this is what I do. I don't know why I have never told anyone, but I plan to keep it to where no one knows.

Junior
05-03-2007, 01:15 AM
I dont log onto my main anymore.. sadly. After putting in all that time into that account, I just suddenly stopped and really liked to script and auto, kinda makes me mad. So the only person that knows is my cousin, my "new" accounts are too busy to have friends lol..

I Karma I
05-03-2007, 05:26 AM
Most of my IRL friends know that I do, and like one or two people in RuneScape.

Hobbit
05-05-2007, 01:13 AM
lol some of my irl freinds know, most of them got no clue what it is..but maybe 8 people on my friends list? i know ive gotten 4 of them into autoing :p

3Garrett3
05-06-2007, 02:26 AM
none of my friends know that i auto, because if anyone mentions RS, then everyone is like, that game, and everything in it, is gay, so i really dont get into it very much.

rkroxpunk
05-06-2007, 07:04 AM
my friends know I script and they think I'm a complete nerd which is rather funny. One of them used to play RS and got to lvl 96......he used to play A LOT! now he just plays WoW for stupidly long periods of time. then the rest of my friends are so obssessed with the TV show "LOST" it's not funny. Actually it's really sad :) lunchtime all they talk about is LOST LOST LOST......they even sometimes give up there lunch time/recess thing to go on their laptop and watch it :s! I mean come on how sad can u get! Oh and there's another friend who just argues and calls everything u do stupid :)

sound
05-11-2007, 05:18 PM
My irl friends do, some friends of rs too, not much tho.

Markus
05-12-2007, 06:56 AM
Nobody on Runescape, a lot of people in RL know that I macro and script, almost the whole school knows. Lots of them play RS, but nobody knew about SCAR, SRL or working autominers/autochoppers till I showed them.
@rkroxpunk: Don't offence lost, it is great! I wish they talked about lost where I live. Nobody knows what it is, we should swap lifes :p

radioactive_werewolf
05-12-2007, 10:03 AM
Two people know online and nobody knows on Runescape. To hell with real life friends. I don't need people that borrow money from me and expect me to hang out with them on occasion. I have a real life girlfriend and that's all anybody needs. My getting interested in SCAR has destroyed the little interest that I had left in Runescape. Now I just macro on occasion. Maybe someday once my slaveminions get enough steel bars for me to reach 68 smithing on my main I'll start playing again.

The Un-Named
05-12-2007, 10:44 AM
2 Of my real life friends know I macro, one doesn't play and the other is somewhat a "no lifer" and will probably be on benefits and 56k line when he's 20-30 playing rs. (LEGIT) :|

xxx_Fisher
05-12-2007, 12:55 PM
No, because if they did whenever they would see me online they would report me.

joshie
05-12-2007, 02:11 PM
HA^^ one of my friends probably knows i log in and say "hi mate, wanna buy 27k ess i erm..."found it" i just gotta find the other 7k then i can sell" lmao=p

Jack
05-12-2007, 11:30 PM
2 or 3 of my rl friends know i auto, all my other friends call me a queer whenever i mention rs. noone on my friends list knows. i really dont want them to report me

Cheesehunk
05-13-2007, 12:51 AM
None of my real life friends even know I play Runescape, let alone auto. I don't have any in-game friends, haha, I never use my main anymore.

Infantry001
05-13-2007, 02:33 AM
Ehh some of my RL friends know i auto, and i tell them i can make money :)

But i believe only one person knew i autoed, and that was one cool guy lol! Sadly, i dont use my main anymore, and have no clue who anybody is on my friends list

Jason2gs
05-13-2007, 04:07 AM
My whole immediate family knows I auto. I told my cousin, Nate, (he's like 9 or 10,) but I'm not sure if he knew what I was talking about. A few other relatives know. (My dad started talking about it... He's like that....)

No one else really.

Only a few people on RS know that I've opened a "SCAR" :D

They don't know that I auto. I don't think they do, I mean.

That's about it.

n3ss3s
05-13-2007, 10:32 AM
Ive spread Scar and Wizzups ess miner to umm 1,2,3,4 4 friends!Not sending essminer, teaching them where to dl and how to use/run :)

kautkto
05-23-2007, 09:50 AM
One of my friends knows, and brother. I got my friend into SCAR a few days after I found it.
Oh is there anyway the ip's you get using Hide Ip Platinum showing up on the rs login screen?

Harry
05-23-2007, 10:29 AM
Yes.. 2 irl friends know i do.. i was autoing on main and they were like "HHHAAARRRYYYYY YYYOOOUUU THHHEEERRREEE???" over and over.. :S so in school i told em, now they wannt have it but are too lazy to make an army..

mamoth95
06-25-2007, 05:11 AM
Ok Well All My Rl Freinds That Play Rs Know I Auto But I Only Mention It On Rs To 2 Of Them The Other Ones I Dont Trust At All Lol. My Whole Family Knows. I Think 2 People In Runescape Know I Do But Ive Known Them Forever. And One Of My Freinds In Rl I Tried To Get Into Autoing I Sent Him Download Of Scar And Wizzup?s Ess Miner And He Even Made A Acc On Here But He Was Playing Runescape While Looking Through The Forums He Got Killed By A Random Event And Has Hated This Site Ever Since Hes A Moron For It Im Like If U Just Use This U Can Make Double Wat U Lost In Like 2 Days Hes Like F U Man Its U Fault So Im Like Suite U Self Dude Idc Wow Long Post If U Have Read All This Then U The Man And Also U All Need To Get On A Acc U Dont Care If It Get Banned And Message (wallhanger19) And
Say Listen To Jake U Better Use Scar Or We Hunt U Down He Totally Freak