PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to.....!

Ashaman88
12-10-2012, 12:13 AM
Dannyrs on his Promising Newcomer cup! Well deserved, keep it up!

Justin
12-10-2012, 12:14 AM
Congratulations!

Was just about to make a thread :P

Le Jingle
12-10-2012, 12:38 AM
Congratulations DannyRS. :)

Cheers,
Lj

Ian
12-10-2012, 12:44 AM
Congratulations! It's nice to have you here :)

DannyRS
12-10-2012, 12:46 AM
I just noticed this! Thanks so much guys!

Its so awesome to find somewhere you fit in :)

Hopefully many fun times to come!

Flight
12-10-2012, 12:49 AM
Well-earned buddy. You're doing great, keep up the good work. ;)

Benny
12-10-2012, 01:05 AM
Well done!

Congratulations you're doing great!

Austin
12-10-2012, 01:26 AM
Congratz! Keep it up with those scripts ;)

Slashed
12-10-2012, 01:39 AM
Congratulations Danny! Well deserved IMO.

Prometheus
12-10-2012, 02:48 AM
Great job man! You put lots of effort on your scripts. Keep it up!

DannyRS
12-10-2012, 01:51 PM
Well-earned buddy. You're doing great, keep up the good work. ;)

<3

Well done!

Congratulations you're doing great!

trying my best :)

Congratz! Keep it up with those scripts ;)

You'll have to kill me to stop me :)

Congratulations Danny! Well deserved IMO.

Thanks for the support :)

metheus;1139228']Great job man! You put lots of effort on your scripts. Keep it up!

I try to get things as perfect as i can before sharing, but if everything was flawless before shared, you wouldent see anything, as I'm sure anyone with programming experience can relate to :)

We cant all be Ashaman, but we can try

xtrapsp
12-10-2012, 01:51 PM
You know what Danny, I really feel you deserve this.

I have been in the shadows watching you and much like the other spontaneous joiners I have grown somewhat attached to how you work and how much of an impact you have on the community.

I hope that you do stick around as recently we have had people coming along making amazing feats of work then leaving.

:) Once again congratulations on the CUP and get in the Skype chat!

DannyRS
12-10-2012, 02:07 PM
You know what Danny, I really feel you deserve this.

I have been in the shadows watching you and much like the other spontaneous joiners I have grown somewhat attached to how you work and how much of an impact you have on the community.

I hope that you do stick around as recently we have had people coming along making amazing feats of work then leaving.

:) Once again congratulations on the CUP and get in the Skype chat!

I've loved programming since i understood what a computer was, and i find it weirdly enjoyable to "auto" games, i've still got alot to learn when it comes to pascal and simba, but i'll get there,

i have no plans on leaving the SRL community, i do regret not finding it sooner, so as long as i am alive and Villavu remains online, hopefully i will still be here, i also stand behind color as a method, injection / reflection and any hooks are always going to be attacked by developers and go out of date / brake. color is simple and impossible to block completely, so IMO it is the only true "imortal" method for this type of thing

hopefully atleast some good new members can wade through the sea of leaches to join the members :) , if powerban went down for some reason, i can imagine its guna go full swamp mode in here too haha

as for skype, i'm kind of involved in WoW raiding and guild activity, so i talk alot on their skype chats / TS servers, and i'm also really shy when out from behind the keyboard, who knows maybe someday :)

xtrapsp
12-10-2012, 02:10 PM
I've loved programming since i understood what a computer was, and i find it weirdly enjoyable to "auto" games, i've still got alot to learn when it comes to pascal and simba, but i'll get there,

i have no plans on leaving the SRL community, i do regret not finding it sooner, so as long as i am alive and Villavu remains online, hopefully i will still be here, i also stand behind color as a method, injection / reflection and any hooks are always going to be attacked by developers and go out of date / brake. color is simple and impossible to block completely, so IMO it is the only true "imortal" method for this type of thing

hopefully atleast some good new members can wade through the sea of leaches to join the members :) , if powerban went down for some reason, i can imagine its guna go full swamp mode in here too haha

as for skype, i'm kind of involved in WoW raiding and guild activity, so i talk alot on their skype chats / TS servers, and i'm also really shy when out from behind the keyboard, who knows maybe someday :)

Trust me... you won't be shy by the end of it... 99% of the time it's us making homosexual references to each other declaring our love.

Mr[S]
12-10-2012, 02:31 PM
Congrats!

DannyRS
12-10-2012, 02:38 PM
;1139447']Congrats!

Thanks man!

Idk what me or Xtrapsp said in our posts, maybe i mentioned WoW, but my college filter is now blocking this page :) so 3G phone access only, sorry if i reply slowly :D

Edit - if someone has the knowledge of what is actually required of someone to apply for members (obviously besides a good script with good standards),

Are there limitations such as time registered, post counts, general activity level or simular?

I dont want to waste peoples time applying if i dont meet some basic requirement,

I tried to find a list or some kind of info on when to apply, i think one of the admins had a guide, but it was more to do with script use of includes as apposed to forum status,

Would be great to find out, going to be a massive downer if i have to wait for the 6 month junior mark before even trying :)

Rincewind
12-10-2012, 02:42 PM
Dang, you joined in November and your already pumping out those scripts. Good job!

DannyRS
12-10-2012, 02:54 PM
Dang, you joined in November and your already pumping out those scripts. Good job!

Yea it sucks, unfortunately it never crossed my mind to google "Amazing awesome programming community that like to auto games" i cant honestly remember how i stumbled upon simba in november, i think i was trying to do something on sythe and saw someones Sig about "simba" bots and i decided to investigate

I always wanted to make Nexus scripts but i was never into the idea of being known as a script name only :) so i never bothered,

The open source community is far better :) and will always produce better work as people can see your work and help you improve it, something that i find all other forums lack badly, also the fact most other forums are founded upon botting the gold to sell it, whereas SRL i think the programming comes first :) - the way it should be

Austin
12-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Thanks man!

Idk what me or Xtrapsp said in our posts, maybe i mentioned WoW, but my college filter is now blocking this page :) so 3G phone access only, sorry if i reply slowly :D

Edit - if someone has the knowledge of what is actually required of someone to apply for members (obviously besides a good script with good standards),

Are there limitations such as time registered, post counts, general activity level or simular?

I dont want to waste peoples time applying if i dont meet some basic requirement,

I tried to find a list or some kind of info on when to apply, i think one of the admins had a guide, but it was more to do with script use of includes as apposed to forum status,

Would be great to find out, going to be a massive downer if i have to wait for the 6 month junior mark before even trying :)
Take a look at this :):
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3562

PS: Wooooot, 1000 posts! :D

DannyRS
12-10-2012, 03:09 PM
Take a look at this :):
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3562

PS: Wooooot, 1000 posts! :D

Gratz on 1k posts :)

Thanks for the link, taking a look now when 3G eventually loads the page :D

Edit - that seems to cover most things, main thing i was concerned about was time and post count, i'd rather script and try new things than go waste everybodies time by trying to gravedig or post useless crap just so i can meet the X amount of posts, its better to leave that out and let people vote on my values to the community rather than how much time i spent spamming, surely thats not what you want to encourage and promote, much better to have quality over quantity :)

Doesent seem to be a specific time and post counts, but i see the need to wait a bit longer, because i'm guessing theres a mad amount of people that apply to get acess to members scripts(personally i'd be more interested in adding to them than using any current ones), but i understand the problem,

I guess I'm going to have to work extra hard on a script to use in my application to outweigh the low registered time and post count! :)

End note edit: sorry for such large last few posts, i forgot this was a celebration thread, and note i am extremely thankful for the cup, it may seem i'm being ungrateful for this as i want to become a member so bad, but i can assure you my intentions are still to release good scripts rather than make sole purpose to achieve member, i guess its just nice to have another goal to work for at the same time :)

The Killer
12-10-2012, 03:47 PM
Trust me... you won't be shy by the end of it... 99% of the time it's us making homosexual references to each other declaring our love.

nothing wrong with our feeling for eachother ;)

and gz man :P, Looking forward to see what you will produce in the future.

Kyle Undefined
12-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Meh, I voted against it.

Lol JK, I'm sure you deserve it, I'm just never around.

DannyRS
12-10-2012, 04:22 PM
Meh, I voted against it.

Lol JK, I'm sure you deserve it, I'm just never around.

Very clever kyle :) <3

even if your not around atm, your contributions still are, and they can be here for you, i see your RC extractor is still just as flawless as ever :)

Kyle Undefined
12-10-2012, 04:24 PM
Very clever kyle :) <3

even if your not around atm, your contributions still are, and they can be here for you, i see your RC extractor is still just as flawless as ever :)

Hehe.

I've heard it has bugs, but the version I have that is about 6 months old works perfectly. I should probably clean it up so I can release it.

DannyRS
12-10-2012, 04:28 PM
Hehe.

I've heard it has bugs, but the version I have that is about 6 months old works perfectly. I should probably clean it up so I can release it.

I'm sure theres alot of people that would appreciate that when you have the time, but from what i saw it will work perfectly fine to get any goals people are after :)

Mark
12-10-2012, 08:19 PM
Congratulations bud.

Don't stress about post count or wateva like you said more of us prefer quality of post than post count.

And of course you should put all you can into your members application its your time to shine.

Chris Reborn
12-10-2012, 08:24 PM
good luck man! keep it up and congrats

DannyRS
12-11-2012, 07:53 PM
Congratulations bud.

Don't stress about post count or wateva like you said more of us prefer quality of post than post count.

And of course you should put all you can into your members application its your time to shine.

thanks, when i apply, i most certainly will do my very best

good luck man! keep it up and congrats

thanks, AutoZealer 2.0 is coming, and its going to be my best work yet !

digitalninja
12-11-2012, 08:14 PM
Congrats Danny! I saw the icon and was wondering how in the @#$% do I get one of those! Well deserved!

DannyRS
12-11-2012, 09:06 PM
Congrats Danny! I saw the icon and was wondering how in the @#$% do I get one of those! Well deserved!

cheers!, i was in the dark completely till i saw this thread

someone somewhere likes how I'm doing :)

Shatterhand
12-11-2012, 10:29 PM
Damn, so many scripts in one month! I checked one of them, it was not the best but im sure u making progress. Well done and congrats! :)

DannyRS
12-11-2012, 11:33 PM
Damn, so many scripts in one month! I checked one of them, it was not the best but im sure u making progress. Well done and congrats! :)

Thanks for taking the time to look :)

gota start somewhere, most of them were before i learned about DTM TPA SPS Tolerance and such,

from now on my scripts should be much better - gulp

Ubuntu
12-12-2012, 01:18 AM
Congrats Danny. You are an amazing scripter. P.S I got your air rune crafter working and it is flawless. :D I look fowards to looking at some more of your scripts and I cant wait to see what you come up with next.

DannyRS
12-12-2012, 01:37 AM
Congrats Danny. You are an amazing scripter. P.S I got your air rune crafter working and it is flawless. :D I look fowards to looking at some more of your scripts and I cant wait to see what you come up with next.

awww thanks <3 :)