PDA

View Full Version : [Soulsplit] Muilti-fighter [Many monsters]

rj
12-11-2012, 03:11 AM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2r75vy9.png

I do not wish to ruin the game for legit players, and I have respect for jayarrowz to stop making scripts. My intention of these scripts was to stop extremely repetitive things, if you would like to request a script I will make them for any server BUT soulsplit.

steveyang1
12-11-2012, 03:37 AM
Hi, I successfully compiled the script and tested it at skeletons. With the camera angle all the way up and not wearing a fighter torso, it does not do anything. I'm not sure how to fix this, Thank you

rj
12-11-2012, 03:40 AM
Hi, I successfully compiled the script and tested it at skeletons. With the camera angle all the way up and not wearing a fighter torso, it does not do anything. I'm not sure how to fix this, Thank you

ill update it sec, tolerance might be to strict.

rj
12-11-2012, 03:46 AM
New link:http://pastebin.com/r7niTW0k

Loosened tolerance and made DTM more unique should work better now. Let me know if anymore monsters have bugs.

ALSO:

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE IT SET ON THE MONSTER YOU WANT:
http://i49.tinypic.com/v8lxmg.jpg

steveyang1
12-11-2012, 04:04 AM
Did it work for anyone else? Checking if it's just me or not. I have changed it to monsterkill 'skeleton' but it is still not doing anything. cant detect any errors besides compiling saying:

[Hint] (138:3): Variable 'X' never used at line 137
[Hint] (138:3): Variable 'Y' never used at line 137
[Hint] (138:3): Variable 'S' never used at line 137
[Hint] (138:3): Variable 'BREAKS' never used at line 137
[Hint] (138:3): Variable 'OUTCOME' never used at line 137

which I don't think is a problem.

rj
12-11-2012, 04:06 AM
Did it work for anyone else? Checking if it's just me or not. I have changed it to monsterkill 'skeleton' but it is still not doing anything.

1) make sure your not wearing a fighter torso
2) make sure target is dragged to cleint
3) make sure nobody around you use using a fighter torso

also.. does it click at all or does it just sit there? it's working fine for me. Make sure you are using latest one

steveyang1
12-11-2012, 04:19 AM
I made sure to follow all of the directions and the problem is that it just sits there.

rj
12-11-2012, 04:32 AM
I made sure to follow all of the directions and the problem is that it just sits there.
The problem is the script cant find the skeleton which in most cases means the green target is not dragged to the cleint. But obv you did that so try these:
try using the soulsplit cleint.i tested it on the cleint so that might be the problem.
See if any other monsters work. If they don't try switching your computer theme to classic. If that does not work then idk what to tell you other than seeing if it works for anyone else

Also are you using a mac?

Isshin
12-12-2012, 05:39 AM
Maybe add Yaks? I'm about to try on Skellies though :-)

qpqpqp
12-13-2012, 10:56 PM
what do u use to run the script?

Justin
12-13-2012, 10:58 PM
what do u use to run the script?

Simba

rj
12-14-2012, 12:15 AM
Maybe add Yaks? I'm about to try on Skellies though :-)

About to remove skeleton support because there are to many conflicting colors

euphemism
12-14-2012, 12:18 AM
rrjj95, why did you completely ignore the help given to you in regards to case statements?

rj
12-14-2012, 12:32 AM
rrjj95, why did you completely ignore the help given to you in regards to case statements?

I just uploaded new script with case statements

Includes:
1) normal cases
2) random cases

Danm1111
12-25-2012, 01:01 AM
Very nice, running well so far pal! : )... One question though. Will be obvious I can assume, but I've not managed to crack it as of yet. - Regarding:

HPBARX = 213;
HPBARY = 90;
HPBARX2 = 335;
HPBARY2 = 201;

As I Understand, those numbers will be completely (almost) individual to each person botting depending on how far zoomed out the camera is on the client, right? If so, how would I go about finding the exact location of the HPBARX and HPBARY coords - on the client also. If any of that makes sense? Basically, script is great, just attacking more than one npc at once, which as you put in first post is because of HPBAR coords being out. Just wondering how to right them :)...
Thanks guys, and merry xmas :D
-Dan

rj
12-25-2012, 01:21 AM
Very nice, running well so far pal! : )... One question though. Will be obvious I can assume, but I've not managed to crack it as of yet. - Regarding:

As I Understand, those numbers will be completely (almost) individual to each person botting depending on how far zoomed out the camera is on the client, right? If so, how would I go about finding the exact location of the HPBARX and HPBARY coords - on the client also. If any of that makes sense? Basically, script is great, just attacking more than one npc at once, which as you put in first post is because of HPBAR coords being out. Just wondering how to right them :)...
Thanks guys, and merry xmas :D
-Dan

Using the color picker select the cordinates above your characters head

Danm1111
12-25-2012, 12:53 PM
Thanks, helped some, but still somewhat unclear of the relevance of there being a HPBARX2 & HPBARY2, as there is already the original. Is the idea being that it searches for colour tolerances between the two? Thanks for the swift response too, you do a great job bud.
-Dan

rj
12-26-2012, 03:45 AM
Thanks, helped some, but still somewhat unclear of the relevance of there being a HPBARX2 & HPBARY2, as there is already the original. Is the idea being that it searches for colour tolerances between the two? Thanks for the swift response too, you do a great job bud.
-Dan

You got the hp bar coords of wear your hp bar is, so if you get (124,342) and (394,293) it would look like:

HPBARX=124;
HPBARY=342;
HPBARX2=394;
HPBARY2=293;