PDA

View Full Version : Smart - Problem/difficulty/question

shawn1n1
12-17-2012, 05:48 AM
I was trying to help a friend set up simba, and he mention the 'Select a client' button in the smart toolbar , i clicked it , now it wont open up my smart window .... what did i do and how do i fix it ???

riwu
12-17-2012, 05:53 AM
If you are using SMART, you won't need to select the client. Simply have {$DEFINE SMART} at the start of the script. Smart will open automatically when SetupSRL is called.

Justin
12-17-2012, 06:10 AM
I was trying to help a friend set up simba, and he mention the 'Select a client' button in the smart toolbar , i clicked it , now it wont open up my smart window .... what did i do and how do i fix it ???

Restart simba if it wont open SMART, as rwiu said, make sure you have {$DEFINE SMART} at the top of the script. (under Program xxxx;)

GoHard
12-29-2012, 07:03 AM
please help me with this error.

Error: Exception: The Points you passed to DrawATPA exceed the bitmap's bounds at line 108
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1, 2]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap, SRL - NavBar Bitmap, SRL - Options Bitmap, 5, 6]

Silentcore
12-29-2012, 07:04 AM
please help me with this error.

Error: Exception: The Points you passed to DrawATPA exceed the bitmap's bounds at line 108
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1, 2]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap, SRL - NavBar Bitmap, SRL - Options Bitmap, 5, 6]

I believe this happens when you stop a script immediately. Thats if im not wrong.

GoHard
12-29-2012, 07:12 AM
it just stops itself and gives me that error.