PDA

View Full Version : Check this out!

PwNZoRNooB
05-01-2007, 09:38 AM
Go there -> http://news.runescape.com/newsitem.ws?id=785

inSane
05-01-2007, 09:45 AM
:) "a sudden increase in reports" i wonder where those have come from :p
seems that everyone has ran the BotCatcher for looongg! I ran it only for 5 hours a day!

PwNZoRNooB
05-01-2007, 09:57 AM
That hit me with total surprise :D
Nice to see that people use the BotCather ;)

Meanage
05-01-2007, 10:11 AM
Lol, finnally were having a postitive impact on RS, theres another thread about this, I made a proper post there

PwNZoRNooB
05-01-2007, 11:09 AM
But still.. lol
"a sudden increase in reports" :D:D:D:D:D:D I'm so glad!
DOWN WITH RSDEMON!!! :p

bullzeye95
05-01-2007, 11:55 AM
Haha I was just about to post this :). I'm surprised that they told the truth about the Chinese and Korean type people using the bots. I never thought they would say that.

Mr.Klean
05-01-2007, 12:01 PM
Cool, botcatcher is doing very well i am guessing. This is great news.

Rune Hacker
05-01-2007, 03:17 PM
Wow, botcatcher might be working.

And jagex finally realiaxed there were people autoing!!! nah jk lol

omgh4x0rz
05-01-2007, 03:52 PM
You did notice that they said they are upgrading their macro-detection shit...right? Yakman was probably right when he said in another thread that stopping rsdemon will still make it harder for us old scar folks to auto.

Dunceiam
05-01-2007, 07:18 PM
And I guess that they like us running Botcatcher...I've sent in a message basically saying that I macro to catch macroes, posted a proggy. And it's marked as read, and no bannage yet :).

-Dunceiam

RudeBoiAlex
05-01-2007, 08:28 PM
im udsing bot cathcer tonight as i got nothing else to do

Hugolord
05-01-2007, 09:39 PM
w0000t cheers m8 ill be using today tomorow later and later nad even next month lol forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.........:cartman:

omgh4x0rz
05-02-2007, 12:53 AM
And I guess that they like us running Botcatcher...I've sent in a message basically saying that I macro to catch macroes, posted a proggy. And it's marked as read, and no bannage yet :).

-Dunceiam

Be careful. As much as well all know that most lvl 3 yew cutters are autoers (or crazy chinese goldfarmers) Jagex has said on the forums that they don't support the macro-hunts organized by players because they often end up reporting innocent people and it gives the staff more work to sift through the reports.

My opinion is that Jagex is just lazy and doesn't want to deal with extra reports, but that means they not be happy with us for flooding their peeps with extra work.

lordsaturn
05-02-2007, 03:40 AM
Great work to whoever developed BotCatcher (Wt-Fakawi?)

Down With RSDEMON!

omicrin
05-03-2007, 02:09 AM
HAHA! Those chinese people working in runesdcape for little money. :p

TheSantaMan
05-03-2007, 05:40 PM
Lol that's kinda funny. Yeah i hate the lvl 3 nublets cutting yews. It makes it totaly obvious to Jagex that there are people autoing. If they see all these lvl 3's doing this there going to come out with some really hard randoms.

Kid
05-04-2007, 12:06 AM
I'd like to see these Chinese gold farmers, I tried youtube but not much luck.I was probably looking up the wrong thing anyone want to find me a link?:rolleyes: