PDA

View Full Version : OSS Essence Miner

doxin
01-03-2013, 06:34 AM
Hey guys, since the client updated i can't open the client in WINE on linux so i can't finish the script ):. it's completed but there are a lot of bugs. i'm using Bitmaps for finding the essence rock but it's buggy. TPAs would work. it also needs a better procedure for teleporting from Aubury. if anyone would like to test it or finish it, or use it... (lol), then here you go!

MouseHandler.simba goes in includes/srl/srl/misc
make sure you use the downloadable client and not the webclient

on simba, use the client selector (green crosshairs) and choose the client so the red square highlights the OSS client

start the script in the essence mines. your pickaxe can be equipped or in the inventory. also make sure the camera is all the way up and facing north. brightness should also be on V-bright

EDIT:this is for NR OSS by the way

AIex
01-03-2013, 04:12 PM
How do you get the downloadable client?

Edin
01-17-2013, 09:26 PM
Unable to find file 'srl/srl/misc/MouseHandler.simba' used from 'C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\New folder (2)\essenceminer.simba'

This is the error I keep getting.

Rs06tester
01-18-2013, 02:38 AM
Will be tested! Nice release.

cmai9191
01-18-2013, 06:34 PM
So.... not sure why this isn't working for me. I'm new to this whole thing and I want to use this for Projectrs06. this is what's going on in my debug box:

[Error] C:\Users\Cassidy Maino\Downloads\MouseHandler.simba(17:3): Unknown identifier 'MouseSpeed' at line 16
Compiling failed.

I didn't edit the script at all or anything. What happens when I hit play is an orange bar comes over the
begin
MouseSpeed := Speed;

part.... any help please? thanks!

doxin
01-18-2013, 08:38 PM
Unable to find file 'srl/srl/misc/MouseHandler.simba' used from 'C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\New folder (2)\essenceminer.simba'

This is the error I keep getting.

been working on a new essence miner but i've forgotten if this one works since i never completed it. but if you're still down to test it, you need to put the script in simba/scripts and mousehandler.simba in /simba/includes/srl/srl/misc/

So.... not sure why this isn't working for me. I'm new to this whole thing and I want to use this for Projectrs06. this is what's going on in my debug box:

[Error] C:\Users\Cassidy Maino\Downloads\MouseHandler.simba(17:3): Unknown identifier 'MouseSpeed' at line 16
Compiling failed.

I didn't edit the script at all or anything. What happens when I hit play is an orange bar comes over the
begin
MouseSpeed := Speed;

part.... any help please? thanks!

and same for you

T4NN
01-18-2013, 09:00 PM
how do i put the mousehandler in the /includes/srl/srl/misc i cant find that folder anywhere?

doxin
01-18-2013, 11:17 PM
how do i put the mousehandler in the /includes/srl/srl/misc i cant find that folder anywhere?

this folder is where you installed simba

Hexless
01-19-2013, 10:50 AM
I tried this but it always clicks on the wrong side of the bank?

DontBanMe
01-21-2013, 10:26 PM
it hovers over the essence rock and doesn't do anything