PDA

View Full Version : Warning to everyone making scripts , botting on ProjectRS06

ProjectRS
01-04-2013, 07:26 PM
I would like to let everyone know that we are aware of who use scar, simba as we have a good detection system. Also we have one of the staff member who give us all the info we need on who use this program at our servers.

I would stop now to use it before its too late as once we catch you from now on, we ban you on all account you own and future on.

We also know which account you make under proxies, vps, vpn since we got all the tools needed for it.

This is the single warning i will give you guys.

You name will appear on the detector.

Before someone think changing files name will fix it, no it will not.

Happy LEGIT gaming!

The Killer
01-04-2013, 07:32 PM
Hello projectRs :')
I'm glad to hear you have a soulution to your bot problems. Please show us how good they are. Don't think people should deserve a "warning" if you're able to detect them :P

xdarkshadowx
01-04-2013, 07:33 PM
fake n gay

I almost wanna try botting on it now just to prove how fake and gay this is. But alas, I'm too lazy to.

LemonHaze
01-04-2013, 07:36 PM
yhea, jagex can't detect simba, but you guys can, sure....

masterBB
01-04-2013, 07:37 PM
As said before:
I would be surprised if you could detect it. I do not take your threat serious.

edit:
Also, spamming the same message everywhere is not allowed here.

Brandon
01-04-2013, 07:38 PM
Only way they could Monitor Simba and Scar is to track processes.. OR unless your program is full of viruses and spyware..

Think OP dug himself a hole if he is the owner or whatever this project rs is..

Emulate
01-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Been botting essence on it for 4 days until it went offline..
Nice 'good detection system'

Silentcore
01-04-2013, 07:55 PM
FAKE, I bet the user is a mod there or something.

YoHoJo
01-04-2013, 08:05 PM
Not the best place to post this, if you are actually ProjectRS06 Staff and want people to stop botting, please just make an announcement at your server's website or a post on your server's forum.

Not the smartest thing to come into the lion's den and tell them to stop being lions, you'll get eaten!