PDA

View Full Version : DeiJaiVui/Pod

YoHoJo
01-06-2013, 04:01 AM
DeiJaiVui (http://villavu.com/forum/member.php?u=70821)has been permanently banned for charging back funds on PayPal and stealing GP via his "investment bank" (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94330&highlight=deijaivui).
Pod (http://villavu.com/forum/member.php?u=111446)was DeiJaiVui's second account.

Sin
01-06-2013, 04:03 AM
:l...
Red rep never goes away...

Jake
01-06-2013, 04:04 AM
Wow..

Prometheus
01-06-2013, 04:05 AM
This is sad to hear...

Justin
01-06-2013, 04:06 AM
Cya hick.

Silentcore
01-06-2013, 04:18 AM
I feel bad for USMarine if he didn't receive his 400M back.

Jake
01-06-2013, 04:20 AM
People like him really kill this community's reputation/trust.

Silentcore
01-06-2013, 04:24 AM
Why don't mods and administrators check the account before they are given access to black market.

DannyRS
01-06-2013, 04:25 AM
Why don't mods and administrators check the account before they are given access to black market.

They do

But if someone has 300+ posts and 6+ Months, and they have been good/normal for that entire time, what can they do to be sure,

Idk how people can throw away the respect of the entire community for Some Pixel Coins, Even if you managed to RWT them

YoHoJo
01-06-2013, 04:26 AM

Oh no they don't, we are THE more mature and helpful community out there hands down. Our scam rate is NOTHING compared to other sites, and out black market is hardly a hilight of our site anyways. But yeah it's still terrible to see this happen.

WHOA USMarine lost 400M to him?!

Jake
01-06-2013, 04:29 AM
Oh no they don't, we are THE more mature and helpful community out there hands down. Our scam rate is NOTHING compared to other sites, and out black market is hardly a hilight of our site anyways. But yeah it's still terrible to see this happen.

WHOA USMarine lost 400M to him?!
true that, and I was speechless when I saw that too about US M losing 400m to him :/

Silentcore
01-06-2013, 04:30 AM
@Yohojo, yeah because I'm doing some charm collecting(120M worth) and just before I started, he had given him 400M to merch with. He had 1B, leaving 600M with me. He never put the money back on the account, so idk if he might have gotten it back..

YoHoJo
01-06-2013, 04:31 AM

All Jr Members get access to the market, what would 'checking' the account prevent, he had a clean record before the scammed within a few days of each other and ran off.

Ian
01-06-2013, 04:34 AM

Yeah, it really does :(. Since I joined: Joe, Footy, DJV, and maybe others. What I still can't understand is how someone would trust someone like DJV so easily. I'm not saying they slipped up, but he wasn't exactly a model Jr. That being said, I would have trusted Footy with some money and look what happened with him. Guess you should never trust someone with something that you can't afford to lose :(.

Silentcore
01-06-2013, 04:34 AM
All Jr Members get access to the market, what would 'checking' the account prevent, he had a clean record before the scammed within a few days of each other and ran off.

Make an insurance policy like those gilded altar gamblers..

Nebula
01-06-2013, 04:40 AM
lmfao

Obvious ponzi scheme was obvious.

Austin
01-06-2013, 04:42 AM
Hmm, turns out the little voice in my head was correct in not giving him any of my money.. not surprised.

Rincewind
01-06-2013, 06:09 AM
Just crazy... he built all that trust just to scam? Is it clear if he had an intention to scam or did he just do it in the spur of the moment when he saw all the pixels?

Element17
01-06-2013, 06:24 AM
A good rule of thumb to follow is never bet what your not willing to lose.

US Marine
01-06-2013, 08:14 AM
Yes, I lost 400m to him. I am a nice guy, and I thought that he was a good guy. Goes to show you can not trust anyone in these forums.

It is nice to know that people will choose 100$ over a group of awesome people.

Hope it was worth it to him. ;)

** Lost 400m to him, and over 100$ to Footy on these forums. I guess i'll have to stop being nice.**

Sjoe
01-06-2013, 08:16 AM
Just crazy... he built all that trust just to scam? Is it clear if he had an intention to scam or did he just do it in the spur of the moment when he saw all the pixels?

Probably build it up if you saw his 'investment thread'.
He was going for big numbers

Sjoe
01-06-2013, 08:18 AM
Yes, I lost 400m to him. I am a nice guy, and I thought that he was a good guy. Goes to show you can not trust anyone in these forums.

** Lost 400m to him, and over 100$ to Footy on these forums. I guess i'll have to stop being nice.**

Hey Us Marine, my buddy :)
Could I borrow 100m , will pay you back asapp!
Cheers

EDIT: woeps sorry for double post, wanted to edit my first one. Don't ban me please

US Marine
01-06-2013, 08:20 AM
Probably build it up if you saw his 'investment thread'.
He was going for big numbers

Im actually glad that I gave him the 400m. He could of kept going.. and going. Stealing money from more people, and more good people.

Giving him that 400m made his day, he got what he came for. I have much more, just glad it was me and not someone else that had only 20m.

Edit: ^^ Funny mate, haha. Yohojo, give me a list of people who lost money to DJV, please. I will pay them back personally.

Sjoe
01-06-2013, 08:25 AM
Im actually glad that I gave him the 400m. He could of kept going.. and going. Stealing money from more people, and more good people.

Giving him that 400m made his day, he got what he came for. I have much more, just glad it was me and not someone else that had only 20m.

Edit: ^^ Funny mate, haha. Yohojo, give me a list of people who lost money to DJV, please. I will pay them back personally.

You're one of a kind, nice to see that u care so much bout the others.

US Marine
01-06-2013, 08:44 AM
You're one of a kind, nice to see that u care so much bout the others.

I see SRL as an amazing community and im willing to help the people in it. Im deployed so I dont have time to learn scripting anymore, so I cant help there. I cant do much... So im trying by just being nice and helping where I can with what I have.

Mr[S]
01-06-2013, 08:53 AM
Ahhhh marine man I feel bad for you :| If I had some cash atm would give it to you but I don't :(

US Marine
01-06-2013, 09:13 AM
;1154533']Ahhhh marine man I feel bad for you :| If I had some cash atm would give it to you but I don't :(

Its fine. :D I just hope everyone learns from my mistake. ;)

I think the Black Market rules should be updated. Maybe something that would stop 'Investment' threads.. and stuff like that. Anything that will allow people to gain large amount of gold or IRL cash.

Mr[S]
01-06-2013, 09:34 AM
Its fine. :D I just hope everyone learns from my mistake. ;)

I think the Black Market rules should be updated. Maybe something that would stop 'Investment' threads.. and stuff like that. Anything that will allow people to gain large amount of gold or IRL cash.

I've been scammed roughly the same amount as you but it was a RL friend...he was leaving for Spain asked me for a loan to merch then left, haven't talked to him in 4 months

Justin
01-06-2013, 09:42 AM
DJV came on skype tonight, asked a few questions, will post logs after I have finished talking to him. Tried to call his mobile number but his phone is off (was going to record the call for SRL)

Mr[S]
01-06-2013, 09:45 AM
DJV came on skype tonight, asked a few questions, will post logs after I have finished talking to him. Tried to call his mobile number but his phone is off (was going to record the call for SRL)

I don't think it would make much of a difference tbh, he's done what he has done he won't even think about coming back now he's got some bank :|

John
01-06-2013, 09:48 AM
;1154562']I don't think it would make much of a difference tbh, he's done what he has done he won't even think about coming back now he's got some bank :|

Trust me, He hasn't got 'Some bank'.
Not having a go at you mr[S].

Mr[S]
01-06-2013, 09:50 AM
Trust me, He hasn't got 'Some bank'.
Not having a go at you mr[S].

Even so, we should really stop these investment banks on black market, looks like until you stop that, this will keep on happening, even the most trusted players can scam

chongc
01-06-2013, 10:50 AM
damn, i got scammed by one of these investment bank things from my old clan. guy took off with >1b of clan members cash, i didn't lose much myself though, those who lost lots were so sad.

The Killer
01-06-2013, 10:56 AM
I knew this ban was coming :/ I knew there was something up when djv stopped posting and coming onto skype :/

[XoL]
01-06-2013, 07:37 PM
After footy I decided not to invest in people anymore, sorry for your loss marine :/

J J
01-06-2013, 10:42 PM

Feel bad for you man, even though you pick it up in a positive, extraordinarily way.

His investment bank looked like a Ponzi scheme to me. Unfortunately my initial impression was right.

Benny
01-06-2013, 10:53 PM
I see SRL as an amazing community and im willing to help the people in it. Im deployed so I dont have time to learn scripting anymore, so I cant help there. I cant do much... So im trying by just being nice and helping where I can with what I have.
I am so sorry you lost 400m what a goon.

I'm with you on this one. That's why I provided pins so cheap because I wanted to help out the community.

I'm with you on this. I'm too trusting as well.

Ashaman88
01-06-2013, 10:54 PM
Sorry to hear this guys :(

But yeah there are a ton of trustworthy people here, just not everyone offers services

US Marine
01-06-2013, 11:09 PM
Yeah man, there is alot of trust worthy people on these forums... Alot of good people. To bad I manage to pick out the bad ones, lol.

About taking it very well, I dont mind, virtual gold is nothing. Maybe I cant buy my partyhat back, buy I will one day. :D The 80$ I lost to Footy was the only thing that irritated me, thats money. Not a virtual pixal.

S#&^ happens, all you can do is not care and it will never get to you. There should be something done about the Black Market though. It opens up tooo many gateways for people to steal. I dont know how to fix it, maybe offical middle-men.. Admits, people who are extremely trusted?

If you dont mind me asking, knowing im only a Jr. Member and my voice is small, but is there anything being done about the Market?

Mr[S]
01-06-2013, 11:11 PM
A middle man would be the answer tbh but how would someone middle man a loan? Maybe should ban these investment banks from BM altogether put in a middle man and done?

Ian
01-06-2013, 11:13 PM
I don't know if this is feasible, but maybe limit large trades to higher levels of the blackmarket?

Silentcore
01-06-2013, 11:24 PM
Ban all investments and ModMM trades/offers.

Sin
01-06-2013, 11:28 PM
Should put a limit on how much a rank can trade at once.

___
01-06-2013, 11:38 PM

I know I'm too low level rank, but you should be nominated an SRL member.

And can anybody expand on what the ad was? I don't have access to the BM and I was wondering what the investment bank even was... its sad to hear, but I'm not completely grasping the concept of what even happened

Ian
01-06-2013, 11:43 PM
Basically, DJV was borrowing money for a set time, and when the time ended he would pay back your mones plus a few percent, just like a bank would irl. He said he wanted the money to flip items with.

___
01-06-2013, 11:45 PM
Basically, DJV was borrowing money for a set time, and when the time ended he would pay back your mones plus a few percent, just like a bank would irl. He said he wanted the money to flip items with.

OOOhhhhhhhhhh.. thanks a lot for clearing that up. I was thinking a little differently.

US Marine
01-06-2013, 11:49 PM
I know I'm too low level rank, but you should be nominated an SRL member.

And can anybody expand on what the ad was? I don't have access to the BM and I was wondering what the investment bank even was... its sad to hear, but I'm not completely grasping the concept of what even happened

I'd love to become an SRL Member, but it comes with time.

Yeah, the money I gave him was not an investment. Just a loan so he could play around and maybe expand his flipping into something bigger. Expected the money back after the 2 weeks with no investment percentage. I have been talking to John on here, said DJV wanted to talk to me on skype.

J J
01-06-2013, 11:50 PM
If you dont mind me asking, knowing im only a Jr. Member and my voice is small, but is there anything being done about the Market?
I guess so, http://villavu.com/forum/member.php?u=1904

US Marine
01-06-2013, 11:51 PM
I guess so, http://villavu.com/forum/member.php?u=1904

Ah nice, interesting. :) Thanks mate.

Rezozo
01-06-2013, 11:57 PM
WoW...
~Rez

Prometheus
01-07-2013, 12:18 AM
US Marine, you just deserved a +rep from me :)

What you are doing is very thoughtful to this community. I just hope that you could make the money that DeiJaiVui stole from you back.

kevin33
01-07-2013, 12:29 AM
Yea that really sucks cuz thats a lot of gp... :(
WTF is wrong with people these days. So much greed. I think pixels are a lot less important then the relationships you build with people over a forum like this. I know what it feels like to be scammed because the whole footy situation, but 400m is a heavy blow. Im glad your able to move past it without regret and have such a great attitude afterwards. Sorry to anyone else who has been affected by this. Not everyone is like this.

Jim
01-07-2013, 12:41 AM
Sucks that so much scamming has been going on, I've been scammed quite a few times so I know how it feels. Try not to lose faith in the SRL community as most people are still trustworthy.

Kyle Undefined
01-07-2013, 12:46 AM
This is why a Middle Man should be used for everything.

Sorry to hear you were scammed, again.

Justin
01-07-2013, 12:48 AM
This is why a Middle Man should be used for everything.

Sorry to hear you were scammed, again.

Do we even have any 'official middle men' on villavu?

Kyle Undefined
01-07-2013, 12:50 AM

No, but I'm sure there are plenty of highly respected people who would do it.

DannyRS
01-07-2013, 12:51 AM

New Cup Time

YoHoJo
01-07-2013, 12:52 AM
Even MM wouldn't have protected from an investment scam or a PP charge-back.
It's just the nature of the business, sometimes some things can't be prevented.

Kasi
01-07-2013, 01:04 AM
Mod's are normally on to scams, hacking etc asap on these forums, like YoJoHo said, not everything is preventable.

Vinyl Scratch
01-07-2013, 01:20 AM
USMarine, you lovely man, you. You're a Marine, and you fight for our Country, you help where you can on the forums, and you're willing to help out people by giving them money from what they lost with DJV?

You're a great guy. Thanks. Thanks for everything.

On another note, we could have SuperMods and Devs (YoHo, and Kyle, for example) to be MM. I would trust any of them. Yeah, there's always a chance that Yoho could take my 6m, but what are the odds? He's done hundreds of transactions, and everyone here trusts him.

US Marine
01-07-2013, 01:36 AM
USMarine, you lovely man, you. You're a Marine, and you fight for our Country, you help where you can on the forums, and you're willing to help out people by giving them money from what they lost with DJV?

You're a great guy. Thanks. Thanks for everything.

On another note, we could have SuperMods and Devs (YoHo, and Kyle, for example) to be MM. I would trust any of them. Yeah, there's always a chance that Yoho could take my 6m, but what are the odds? He's done hundreds of transactions, and everyone here trusts him.

I do what I can. I'v always been a helping guy, thats my weakness. Haha.

We should have MM's and the community should vote on who they are, who we deem trust-worthy. Investment type of threads should be prohibited from BM, and any type of 'loaning' threads. I dont make the rules, but those two should help in some sort of way.

Edit: Also the rules thread in BM should be updated, last person who posted them got banned for scamming in the BM.

Ashaman88
01-07-2013, 01:52 AM
I do what I can. I'v always been a helping guy, thats my weakness. Haha.

We should have MM's and the community should vote on who they are, who we deem trust-worthy. Investment type of threads should be prohibited from BM, and any type of 'loaning' threads. I dont make the rules, but those two should help in some sort of way.

Edit: Also the rules thread in BM should be updated, last person who posted them got banned for scamming in the BM.

I wouldn't mind MM fo free

Silentcore
01-07-2013, 01:54 AM
I wouldn't mind MM fo free

I would also do this for free. If you all trust me. What do you say?

Ian
01-07-2013, 01:58 AM
I would also do this for free. If you all trust me. What do you say?

Although I trust both you and Ashaman, it might be better to have a certain rank requirement like SSRL+. Just my thoughts though.

US Marine
01-07-2013, 02:07 AM
Although I trust both you and Ashaman, it might be better to have a certain rank requirement like SSRL+. Just my thoughts though.

Same here, but I think it should be a voting poll in the Black Market. The people that are recommended for MM, and accept the privilage, should be voted on.

My personal opinion.

Silentcore
01-07-2013, 02:14 AM
Same here, but I think it should be a voting poll in the Black Market. The people that are recommended for MM, and accept the privilage, should be voted on.

My personal opinion.

Good Idea, we will need a new badge aswell.

Rezozo
01-07-2013, 02:26 AM
I wouldn't trust Kyle as a middle man ;)
Never been hit this hard. 400M is a ton in my eyes.
~Rez

Kyle Undefined
01-07-2013, 03:22 AM
If I was able to do it, I would. However, I'm not.

Justin
01-07-2013, 04:04 AM
Chat logs:

http://puu.sh/1KFd3
http://puu.sh/1KFfa
http://puu.sh/1KFfD

And that's where it ended.

Ian
01-07-2013, 04:12 AM
Too bad you couldn't arrange a call with him.

Justin
01-07-2013, 04:15 AM
Too bad you couldn't arrange a call with him.

Ill keep trying, don't you worry about that haha

Vinyl Scratch
01-07-2013, 04:18 AM
Justin you clever son of a gun. That was funny. Still, he's scum. That type of scum in a toilet that won't go away, even if you pee on it.

JUSTIN! DUN NINJA MEH.

If you do get a call, record it. I think we would all want to hear it.

Silentcore
01-07-2013, 04:21 AM
wow, It's sad he ended stealing from us.

Lord
01-07-2013, 04:23 AM
When i talked with him yesterday, he claimed that he didn't scam US Marine 400m. He also left his mobile number on his profile :L not the smartest person around

John
01-07-2013, 04:31 AM
When i talked with him yesterday, he claimed that he didn't scam US Marine 400m. He also left his mobile number on his profile :L not the smartest person around
He also told me this, He did not mean for any of this to happen.

Justin
01-07-2013, 04:37 AM
He also told me this, He did not mean for any of this to happen.

Still he could of manned up and not make a new account and try to blow it under a blanket. Its un-australian to do what he has done.

Ian
01-07-2013, 04:41 AM
Still he could of manned up and not make a new account and try to blow it under a blanket. Its un-australian to do what he has done.

And did he really think that he could get away with making a new account? Not the sharpest egg in the toolbox if you know what I mean.

Justin
01-07-2013, 04:42 AM
And did he really think that he could get away with making a new account? Not the sharpest egg in the toolbox if you know what I mean.

Lets just hope with VB4.x people won't be able to make a second account so easy ;)

John
01-07-2013, 04:46 AM

It wouldn't be easy telling someone what had happened to there money, I don't blame him. The good thing is he is dealing with it now.

Vinyl Scratch
01-07-2013, 04:46 AM
We can only hope. :3

Ashaman88
01-07-2013, 04:56 AM
It wouldn't be easy telling someone what had happened to there money, I don't blame him. The good thing is he is dealing with it now.

Wait how did he lose the money?

US Marine
01-07-2013, 05:05 AM
He didnt scam me? Interesting...

I just got off a 13hour shift, sitting on skype waiting for a reply from a damned kid who didnt mean for my, and others, money to 'magically' disappear. Seems extremely odd to me.. How can one lose over 400m. Did he explain how? Someone hacked him? He was banned? Lost in the wild/pvm? Dang, did he even tell you? He wont even speak to me. I'v been waiting 15 minutes now. Would you mind explaining it to the community, because apparently he told you everything. You are his voice in these forums.

It seems to me he is trying to make a half-assed excuse to get back in this community to do it all over again. Im a nice fellow, I do give people a second chance. He has his chance right now to explain himself to me, apologise to this community, and pay the fee back anyway possible.

I dont care about my money, I care about people keeping their integrity. Tell me the truth, tell me that you sold the gold to make 140$ in real life. Tell me you gave it away, lost it in the wild, something. Dont sit here and tell other people you hate them and say 'oh i dont know what happened to it, but it happened, i dont know what to do'. Dont hide. Be a man, even if you are a kid.

John
01-07-2013, 05:06 AM
Wait how did he lose the money?

I have told USMarine everything I know, He will post it here if he wants to.

US Marine
01-07-2013, 05:19 AM
I have told USMarine everything I know, He will post it here if he wants to.
If that is permission, very well. If not, pm me and i'll take this down.

I was talking to him on skype a couple of days ago and he goes to log onto his rs account and he's Like "F it I quite RS" I ask "why?" he said he got hacked. I say to him what about your investment bank he says "oh no... brb" he comes back, It's not there :( http://puu.sh/1GbHU
Yes he could Of faked that picture but DJV being who he is I doubt it. I try helping him thinking of ways to get it back he suggests booting the people who stole the cash, I tell him not to(Would cause more bad than good) So I say I'll lend you 10m to get yourself money making, he says no thanks due to the amount not really helping towards a loss of over 400m. I head to work. I get home head to bed then and wake up in the morning, he's not online. He didn't get online for a few days. then he scammed YoHoJo $35. If anything he did this out of desperation he is only young and does not know what to do.
And now here we are...

I dont believe anything right here. The kid stole from me, then shortly after YoHoJo, who else? He planned it out perfectly. Get a bunch of money, sell it, play it off as getting hacked. Repeat.

Right now I am speaking to him on Skype, lets see what he tell me.

John
01-07-2013, 05:37 AM
If that is permission, very well. If not, pm me and i'll take this down.

I dont believe anything right here. The kid stole from me, then shortly after YoHoJo, who else? He planned it out perfectly. Get a bunch of money, sell it, play it off as getting hacked. Repeat.

Right now I am speaking to him on Skype, lets see what he tell me.

What he just said to me.

http://puu.sh/1KGKU
http://puu.sh/1KGMh
http://puu.sh/1KGOu
http://puu.sh/1KGPx
http://puu.sh/1KGS9
http://puu.sh/1KGSJ
http://puu.sh/1KGYW
http://puu.sh/1KH2E

Olly
01-07-2013, 05:46 AM

Maybe he had a bad encounter with a kangaroo :D

Lord
01-07-2013, 05:55 AM
This is why 14 year olds should be sheltered from the internet / have their computer usage monitored.

Silentcore
01-07-2013, 06:12 AM
Ddos is illegal, what if we reported him. After we have evidence.

Rincewind
01-07-2013, 06:17 AM
Too unbelievable for me. He gets all this money and then gets hacked? Wow, oopsy.

John
01-07-2013, 06:19 AM
Ddos is illegal, what if we reported him. After we have evidence.

He's not the only one on these forums to DDOS. I'm not saying that I do either.

US Marine
01-07-2013, 06:37 AM
Such a long convo right now. I would post it after but it would be extremely long. In a nutshell:

He claims he was hacked by an unknown person. Days prior he got messages claiming that someone was trying to access his Facebook/Gmail via somewhere in Korea. Upon noticing he was cleaned, and had no idea how to pay me and others back.. He freaked out going into hiding in a way, scared of what people would say about him.

I asked him why he did not notify the members of the forums. Try to work out a deal. Try to provide proof about the incident. He claimed he would be smashed with terrible comments, said he had no friends. Only one he could talk to was John.

I asked him why, after everything, stole money from YoHoJo. He stole money from YoHoJo days after noticing he was hacked. His exact words: "[9:50:42 PM] DeiJaiVui SkyWalker: You need money to make money." "[9:51:16 PM] DeiJaiVui SkyWalker: In order to make what people have lost (I did not only borrow from you)" I asked who he borrowed from. He said me, and Lord. Total of 450m. He told me with the money he took from YoHoJo he bought more gold, and is using it to gain more money to pay back the members of SRL.

Right now im trying to talk him into selling the gold, and atleast paying YoHoJo back in cash the same amount he stole. He said he should be able to pay by the end of next week. Guess we will see.

**If you dont want me to mention your name in this post, pm me, and I will edit it.**

Edit: About the second account, this is what he said:
[10:11:20 PM] Steven :o: Before you reply to that... Why did you make a second account?
[10:11:24 PM] Steven :o: 'Pod'?
[10:12:43 PM] DeiJaiVui SkyWalker: I was scared to post, thinking of all the hate I'd get.
[10:12:56 PM] DeiJaiVui SkyWalker: Plus you could say I'm semi-addicted to SRL.
[10:13:07 PM] DeiJaiVui SkyWalker: If I don't post for a while well... :/

DannyRS
01-07-2013, 06:45 AM
So he DDOS'ed SRL...For fun, I'm all for second chances but doesent sound like a good idea?

Justin
01-07-2013, 06:47 AM
[10:11:20 PM] Steven :o: Before you reply to that... Why did you make a second account?
[10:12:43 PM] DeiJaiVui SkyWalker: I was scared to post, thinking of all the hate I'd get.

Well now look where he is......

E: Well, he's done his dash with me, DDoSing Villavu = no no.

Benny
01-07-2013, 08:20 AM
Chat logs:

http://puu.sh/1KFd3
http://puu.sh/1KFfa
http://puu.sh/1KFfD

And that's where it ended.

Bests stalk. Love it Justin

Mr[S]
01-07-2013, 08:21 AM
The way he dropped I don't like you...not cool man not cool

chief herb
01-07-2013, 08:22 AM
Such a long convo right now. I would post it after but it would be extremely long. In a nutshell:

He claims he was hacked by an unknown person. Days prior he got messages claiming that someone was trying to access his Facebook/Gmail via somewhere in Korea. Upon noticing he was cleaned, and had no idea how to pay me and others back.. He freaked out going into hiding in a way, scared of what people would say about him.

I asked him why he did not notify the members of the forums. Try to work out a deal. Try to provide proof about the incident. He claimed he would be smashed with terrible comments, said he had no friends. Only one he could talk to was John.

I asked him why, after everything, stole money from YoHoJo. He stole money from YoHoJo days after noticing he was hacked. His exact words: "[9:50:42 PM] DeiJaiVui SkyWalker: You need money to make money." "[9:51:16 PM] DeiJaiVui SkyWalker: In order to make what people have lost (I did not only borrow from you)" I asked who he borrowed from. He said me, and Lord. Total of 450m. He told me with the money he took from YoHoJo he bought more gold, and is using it to gain more money to pay back the members of SRL.

Right now im trying to talk him into selling the gold, and atleast paying YoHoJo back in cash the same amount he stole. He said he should be able to pay by the end of next week. Guess we will see.

**If you dont want me to mention your name in this post, pm me, and I will edit it.**

why would you DDoS villavu if your sooo addicted too it? doesn't make sence...

Sjoe
01-07-2013, 08:26 AM
Don't think he's giving anything back.. We'll see.
I would be amazed if he did though :p

Mr[S]
01-07-2013, 08:27 AM
Don't think he's giving anything back.. We'll see.
I would be amazed if he did though :p

He wont, people say they didn't scam someone but they 100% know the screwed them over

Lord
01-07-2013, 08:29 AM
why would you DDoS villavu if your sooo addicted too it? doesn't make sence...

DJV already stated that he was into DDosing and other blackhat stuff. DDosing a important website to him maybe gave him a sense of power, control, and made his 14 year old e-peen grow larger.

Sjoe
01-07-2013, 08:36 AM
;1155130']He wont, people say they didn't scam someone but they 100% know the screwed them over

He's got some pretty good excuses for a 14 year old.
He's gonna be a good actor someday

DJV already stated that he was into DDosing and other blackhat stuff. DDosing a important website to him maybe gave him a sense of power, control, and made his 14 year old e-peen grow larger.

It's normal for a 14 year old, and I think more common in this decade.
More bad influences nowadays

Mr[S]
01-07-2013, 08:37 AM

I've heard them all 'Oh my brother/sister logged on and gambled the money' is the most known excuse

chief herb
01-07-2013, 08:39 AM

It's normal for a 14 year old, and I think more common in this decade.
More bad influences nowadays

thatz true lord but idk it just seems stupid too me...

and i was thinking the same thing, hes a pretty a "good" talker for 14

Benny
01-07-2013, 09:42 AM
This is why 14 year olds should be sheltered from the internet / have their computer usage monitored.

This 'kid' doesn't seem like he's 14. Who at that age has access to dosing tools?

Laimonas171
01-07-2013, 10:03 AM
This 'kid' doesn't seem like he's 14. Who at that age has access to dosing tools?

Internet is free4all :D All 14 has access to porn though.. anyways.. Question would be what kind of 14 year old guy boy would search for ddos tools + get "hacking" tools (trojans and stuff < Not smart to keep them to computer 14=true) all other 14=false.. :D though, situation was obvious in this world is nothing for free :D and nothing like easy money/gold..

xtrapsp
01-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Lets be honest here

He went to HF, got a taste of power by buying a DDoS Flood tool and now he thinks he is some... excuse the phrase "Swagtastic Cyber Punk".

Kids a joke

Mr[S]
01-07-2013, 11:04 AM
Is this when villavu was down for a morning/couple of hours? I swear down I was talking to him at the time :S

Justin
01-07-2013, 11:24 AM
Lets be honest here

He went to HF, got a taste of power by buying a DDoS Flood tool and now he thinks he is some... excuse the phrase "Swagtastic Cyber Punk".

Kids a joke

Swagtastic Cyber Punk aahaha!

Ezio Auditore da Firenze
01-07-2013, 11:30 AM
Swagtastic Cyber Punk aahaha!

Onya Justin! Nice snooping around.

Vinyl Scratch
01-07-2013, 12:38 PM
Huh. I'm glad we have Justin here, he always talks to everyone that does something wrong.

onilika
01-07-2013, 01:27 PM
We always knew he wanted to be an SRL member / junior whatever. The amount of comments he did when he first came to this community..
Red rep showed how people used to see him. Someone not that helpful. He had many chances to be a good member in here.
He had a chance to steal money , and he went for it. I would prefer to loose money then to loose some of the friends I have.
Him, by other side, prefers money over friends. Life has many thing to teach him.

~onilika

Mr[S]
01-07-2013, 01:29 PM
400m x 0.25 = US $100 don't know how much that is in Aussie dollars but 100 dollars in £ is like £60...a full day of work on min wage can earn you more than that!

Enslaved
01-07-2013, 01:44 PM
but he is 14...

Ian
01-07-2013, 02:27 PM
but he is 14...

Even at 14 he could shovel driveways/mow lawns or whatever to make that much in a week.

How I see it:

A: He what he said about DDos'ing villavu is true and he got cleaned by bad hacking tools.

B: He took the money, sold it, and wanted his excuse to make him sound like a "Swagtastic Cyber Punk"

Either way, in my opinion he has no place here.

Justin
01-07-2013, 04:11 PM
I really don't like him :|

The Killer
01-07-2013, 04:15 PM
I guess it's my turn to talk. I was aware of him getting hacked and losing his bank (I didn't know he had Us marines money at this point). He said he was going to try and get a job to buy back the money.

One or two days later I saw that Us Marine had infact already given Djv the money from here (http://villavu.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1151074&postcount=28).

That day I noticed that Djv hadn't been on skype recently and the next day I saw yohojo was asking after djv. I knew something was up, however I didn't actually relaise he had back charged yohojos payment (I think yohojo was trying to keep it professional.)

I spoke to him yesterday on skype and not alot was said, just me questioning his actions. Some of his logic made sense. Apart from there was no reason to charge yohojo back. He should of just left the money with yohojo like agreed. I liked Djv, Even when he was in red.

I hate these types of scams (footy, joe etc) the high up ones. They ruin our bm and give jrs+ a bad name. I was actually going to open an investment bank (on a smaller scale of around 50m max) however, I doubt it could be trusted now so I doubt I will go ahead.

Again Us Marine, I'm sorry for your loss, it's a shame you were targeted for another kind gesture.
As for yohojo, It necessarly to scam you. Robin hood style, Take the money from the rich and give it to the poor! You over charge for your pins and it's disgracefull!! jks :P, Again sorry for your loss (How much was it? if you don't mind me asking).
I'm up for making Yohojo a mm, after all I properlly trust him the most out of everyone here (don't get offended. Its because a mix of all of his trades and his status throughout several black markets)

[10:11:20 PM] Steven : Before you reply to that... Why did you make a second account?
[10:11:24 PM] Steven : 'Pod'?

That isn't me, it is? Who else is called Steven? :P

[XoL]
01-07-2013, 04:22 PM
Tbh a lot of people could be middle men but would that help? Charge backs can happen even if you have a middle man

Benny
01-07-2013, 04:23 PM
I guess it's my turn to talk. I was aware of him getting hacked and losing his bank (I didn't know he had Us marines money at this point). He said he was going to try and get a job to buy back the money.

One or two days later I saw that Us Marine had infact already given Djv the money from here (http://villavu.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1151074&postcount=28).

That day I noticed that Djv hadn't been on skype recently and the next day I saw yohojo was asking after djv. I knew something was up, however I didn't actually relaise he had back charged yohojos payment (I think yohojo was trying to keep it professional.)

I spoke to him yesterday on skype and not alot was said, just me questioning his actions. Some of his logic made sense. Apart from there was no reason to charge yohojo back. He should of just left the money with yohojo like agreed. I liked Djv, Even when he was in red.

I hate these types of scams (footy, joe etc) the high up ones. They ruin our bm and give jrs+ a bad name. I was actually going to open an investment bank (on a smaller scale of around 50m max) however, I doubt it could be trusted now so I doubt I will go ahead.

Again Us Marine, I'm sorry for your loss, it's a shame you were targeted for another kind gesture.
As for yohojo, It necessarly to scam you. Robin hood style, Take the money from the rich and give it to the poor! You over charge for your pins and it's disgracefull!! jks :P, Again sorry for your loss (How much was it? if you don't mind me asking).
I'm up for making Yohojo a mm, after all I properlly trust him the most out of everyone here (don't get offended. Its because a mix of all of his trades and his status throughout several black markets)

I reckon this is valid. I might open up for a few pins but I don't have a laptop to collect gp.

The Killer
01-07-2013, 05:16 PM
I reckon this is valid. I might open up for a few pins but I don't have a laptop to collect gp.

Ofc It's valid foo ;)
If your on about pin prices 27m isn't actually that expensive. Was doing some calcs and 28m is about £6 which is what it would cost me if I bought it myself.
edit: Just remembered, Djv told me he deactivated his jag because someone was doing quests. So I heard a completely different story really.

Sin
01-07-2013, 05:44 PM
I'm actually thinking of opening an investment bank, since I'm an experienced flipper.
We'll see how it goes.

[XoL]
01-07-2013, 05:49 PM
I would invest in Shay provided I wasn't a great mercher myself :p
---
Anyway lets not get off topic
This is his ban thread if you want to start new business's start them in the black market

masterBB
01-07-2013, 07:17 PM
I'm actually thinking of opening an investment bank, since I'm an experienced flipper.
We'll see how it goes.

I am afraid I can't allow another investment type of product. I can't check what you are doing with gold, I don't know what you do when a flip goes wrong. It is not that I don't trust you. But what if something goes wrong?

Also I can't check if it is just one big scam scheme where you use the money of the new 'investors' to pay off the previous investors. The big difference with a regular scam scheme is that this one builds up over a long time instead of a usual scam.

You could PM Markus if you want. But I don't think he wants it either.

But let's not get off topic, pm Markus or me if you want to discuss this.

Kasi
01-08-2013, 01:20 AM
So he has over 20GB of "Hacking Tools" and his antivirus is avg? kid must be something. AVG on Advanced Options FTW!

Lies.

John
01-08-2013, 02:08 AM
***SNIP***
Steven is USMarine.

US Marine
01-08-2013, 04:13 AM
Steven is USMarine.

This is true. ;)

And about him being 14, his skype says he was born in 1994. So he could possibly be 19.. Playing it off as a 14 year old.

Mr[S]
01-08-2013, 07:58 AM
Even so how can you give someone else your password if you got another persons cash in there :S

Benny
01-08-2013, 09:04 AM
This is true. ;)

And about him being 14, his skype says he was born in 1994. So he could possibly be 19.. Playing it off as a 14 year old.

Most likely 18 if born in 1994

J J
01-08-2013, 09:40 AM
Most likely 18 if born in 1994
98% chance that he is 18, 2% chance that he is 19 based on statistics. But his profile says he is born at 28 January which could be true (except that he faked his birth year)

xtrapsp
01-08-2013, 11:00 AM
To be honest, I'm 19 but if you search my real name on Google it comes up with these ages:

and 124

so age is a lie

John
01-08-2013, 11:01 AM
;1155767']Even so how can you give someone else your password if you got another persons cash in there :S

He didn't. He was infected.

Daniel
01-08-2013, 11:57 AM
I'm up for making Yohojo a mm
Negative.

"I DDoS'ed Villavu for 15 minutes", "I DDoS'ed other sites."
A complete lie. He would not have the resources to do such a thing (I seriously doubt he had a botnet under his control). If anything, he DoS'ed the site(s) with his own, single-threaded internet connection.

98% chance that he is 18, 2% chance that he is 19 based on statistics. But his profile says he is born at 28 January which could be true (except that he faked his birth year)
No, he is 13/14.

A couple of points to take into consideration:
He is young (13-14).
He is afraid (?).
Perhaps the reason he did not login to Skype for the couple of days that ensued was due to reformatting (?).

And that is all I can think of, for now.

KeepBotting
01-08-2013, 12:04 PM
what a sad little man.
i saw thais coming btw

KeepBotting
01-08-2013, 12:14 PM
;1155853']No Homoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo woaaaaah, The Lonely Island ftw
For real, he was stupid.

Joined the community, fooled around with Simba a bit to look legit, even though all his scripts sucked (LOL), and then when the time was right he scammed 400M.

Justin
01-08-2013, 12:44 PM
He is young (13-14).
He is afraid (?).
Perhaps the reason he did not login to Skype for the couple of days that ensued was due to reformatting (?).

Every since this has gone 'public' I have seen him almost always signed on skype via a mobile device, so I don't think that could be a reason for him not signing on skype. He was also active on the forums on a second account.

Lord
01-08-2013, 01:49 PM
Every since this has gone 'public' I have seen him almost always signed on skype via a mobile device, so I don't think that could be a reason for him not signing on skype. He was also active on the forums on a second account.

He might be affected by the bushfires, which might explain the lack of access to a proper comp.

Justin
01-08-2013, 01:51 PM
He might be affected by the bushfires, which might explain the lack of access to a proper comp.

This happened pre-fires

Benny
01-08-2013, 02:26 PM
No, he is 13/14.

He is young (13-14).
He is afraid (?).

How can we be certain he is 13/14?

Gala
01-08-2013, 03:42 PM
A complete lie. He would not have the resources to do such a thing (I seriously doubt he had a botnet under his control). If anything, he DoS'ed the site(s) with his own, single-threaded internet connection.

Unfortunately it is not hard and takes little effort to setup a few GBps botnet in few weeks. If you look at those 'suspicious' sites, there are 15 yo kids spending daddy's money in botnet kits and spreading methods. He also could rent a booter for 15 mins for few bucks and probably take down villavu (or not depends on the hosters settings/hardware)

Looking at the quality of his posts concerning this kind of stuff you might be right however :)

The Killer
01-08-2013, 03:54 PM
This is true. ;)

Sexy name then ;)
Some people automatically lie about their age when registering on websites etc?
And I don't think he is older than 14 because of little bits and peices I picked up on.
Can't think of many examples but here are a few
1) He wouldn't bot overnight until his parents were sleeping.
2) He seemed stupid :P (He was nice but I got a few hints of him not being top of the class)

His main was 2200 ish, well atleast that's what he told me. He never told me "his" mains rsn, and once I was saying How I was like 1650 total (I suck :D) and he replied "wait for me and I'll race you". It didn't sound like he meant his "noob" acc.

Mr[S]
01-08-2013, 04:55 PM
Sexy name then ;)
Some people automatically lie about their age when registering on websites etc?
And I don't think he is older than 14 because of little bits and peices I picked up on.
Can't think of many examples but here are a few
1) He wouldn't bot overnight until his parents were sleeping.
2) He seemed stupid :P (He was nice but I got a few hints of him not being top of the class)

His main was 2200 ish, well atleast that's what he told me. He never told me "his" mains rsn, and once I was saying How I was like 1650 total (I suck :D) and he replied "wait for me and I'll race you". It didn't sound like he meant his "noob" acc.

Haha what a noob, playing another game a few years ago I left my computer on for 32 days straight scripted from the lowest rank to the highest rank without ever stopping the script...my dad got pissed saying I'm wasting electricity but I told him it was worth it because I was making money from selling the in game currency via paypal, he said I was smart then, smart people think of smart ways to get through hard situations, dumb people you can call pod

Ian
01-08-2013, 04:59 PM
Couldn't Wizzup? check to see if the site was DDos'd or if there was an attempt and if it was a botnet or an single computer?

Silentcore
01-08-2013, 05:02 PM
;1155916']Haha what a noob, playing another game a few years ago I left my computer on for 32 days straight scripted from the lowest rank to the highest rank without ever stopping the script...my dad got pissed saying I'm wasting electricity but I told him it was worth it because I was making money from selling the in game currency via paypal, he said I was smart then, smart people think of smart ways to get through hard situations, dumb people you can call pod

Haha, I remember telling my parents that I made money from the game and the only thing they worried about was for me getting hacked with my info. Now they totally trust me because I always give them money if something goes well or they need it.

Mr[S]
01-08-2013, 05:08 PM
Haha, I remember telling my parents that I made money from the game and the only thing they worried about was for me getting hacked with my info. Now they totally trust me because I always give them money if something goes well or they need it.

Smart people think a-like ;) Villavu went down for a couple of hours a few weeks ago...that might have been him

Daniel
01-09-2013, 07:09 AM
How can we be certain he is 13/14?

Because he's in Year 7, goes to a selective high school in Sydney, and whinged about the small amount of homework he was getting compared to primary whereas his friends got little to none. Plus, he acts it too when I have last spoken to him (several months ago).

Mr[S]
01-09-2013, 07:49 AM
Because he's in Year 7, goes to a selective high school in Sydney, and whinged about the small amount of homework he was getting compared to primary whereas his friends got little to none. Plus, he acts it too when I have last spoken to him (several months ago).

Year 7 in UK is like 11-12 year olds I think

onilika
01-09-2013, 08:06 PM
I think he might have that age (13/14) because he did posted a picture of himself. I remember seeing it.

~onilika

Mr[S]
01-09-2013, 08:11 PM
I think he might have that age (13/14) because he did posted a picture of himself. I remember seeing it.

~onilika

Did he have facial hair?

Vinyl Scratch
01-09-2013, 10:09 PM
I'm 14 and have a small amount of facial hair, and some of my friends have almost a full chin. And they're 13-14.

YoHoJo
01-09-2013, 10:30 PM
This thread turned out a lot more popular than I imagine, and we're talking about facial hair now?!

John
01-09-2013, 10:39 PM
This thread turned out a lot more popular than I imagine, and we're talking about facial hair now?!

Yeah it kinda got off topic a little while ago :P

Sirenia
01-09-2013, 10:40 PM

This is now a thread about our first time we shaved!

Im not going to start telling my story because I was first at calling it :)

Chris!
01-09-2013, 10:42 PM

Only at SRL.

Enslaved
01-09-2013, 10:45 PM
His Facebook Picture so you can all perv on him- his face is in the refelction

http://puu.sh/1LL0u

Silentcore
01-09-2013, 10:54 PM
^^Lol, What is that stick?

Ashaman88
01-09-2013, 11:01 PM
I hate shaving - I regret ever wanting facial hair

Ian
01-09-2013, 11:02 PM
Artsy.

*cough* googleimagesearch? *cough*

Kasi
01-09-2013, 11:13 PM
I hate shaving - I regret ever wanting facial hair

i agree with this.

What does it matter what age he is? he is stupid, thats all.

Mr[S]
01-09-2013, 11:18 PM
If thats him, hes defo a noob

Your friendship with DeiJaiVui has been broken

yeah.

The Killer
01-10-2013, 06:40 PM
on the topic of facial hair, I only really have a tash, which I shave so I'm pretty bare on the face :P

Silentcore
01-10-2013, 07:51 PM
I just wanted to add to this facial hair topic: I have a fully grown Mexican Mustache..

Ian
01-10-2013, 08:11 PM
I just wanted to add to this facial hair topic: I have a fully grown Mexican Mustache..

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7385

Please :)

Silentcore
01-10-2013, 08:21 PM
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7385

Please :)

I dont have a recent picture from me but I'll post my last one. Let me look for them.

Imanoobbot
01-10-2013, 09:36 PM
In my opinion the major reason for people scamming other people is that we have to see a lot of children are playing this game. Lots want to be best skilled but cant afford the time so they start botting. More and more come to leech scripts here. Probably dejavu never had lots of Runescape money. So now he was given 400million RSGP in trade, which is really enough that you dont need more for some good time.
So this kid has now 400m on his account and now way someone could take it away from him so he just keeps it. Children steal money from their parents to get the new pokemon cards or whatever, so you cant really beeing angry at him. 400m was probably more he ever wants to reach with this site.

Sadly I see nearly none scripting and informatik related threads anymore but tons like "What is the best way to get myself to fitness", "Isn´t my dog cute?!" etc.

chief herb
01-10-2013, 09:41 PM
In my opinion the major reason for people scamming other people is that we have to see a lot of children are playing this game. Lots want to be best skilled but cant afford the time so they start botting. More and more come to leech scripts here. Probably dejavu never had lots of Runescape money. So now he was given 400million RSGP in trade, which is really enough that you dont need more for some good time.
So this kid has now 400m on his account and now way someone could take it away from him so he just keeps it. Children steal money from their parents to get the new pokemon cards or whatever, so you cant really beeing angry at him. 400m was probably more he ever wants to reach with this site.

Sadly I see nearly none scripting and informatik related threads anymore but tons like "What is the best way to get myself to fitness", "Isn´t my dog cute?!" etc.

we cant really be angry at him as he didnt scam us, the people who he scammed can be. any 1 can buy Pokemon cards, not many can get 400m so easily.

Imanoobbot
01-10-2013, 09:48 PM
we cant really be angry at him as he didnt scam us, the people who he scammed can be. any 1 can buy Pokemon cards, not many can get 400m so easily.

Read his "investment bank" thread and this US Marine seems to be a good guy. He did not even wants the profit he would get for lending his money. Just a friendly loan amout of cash for DJV to stack his own cash amount up.
If the picture of DJV a few post up is real he is a kid as I already thought. Runescape might be a second reality for him and he had the chance to get everything he ever want in it. Sadly he grabbed it even if it is morality wrong.

Thats why we dont let kids make business. ;)

chief herb
01-10-2013, 09:52 PM
Read his "investment bank" thread and this US Marine seems to be a good guy. He did not even wants the profit he would get for lending his money. Just a friendly loan amout of cash for DJV to stack his own cash amount up.
If the picture of DJV a few post up is real he is a kid as I already thought. Runescape might be a second reality for him and he had the chance to get everything he ever want in it. Sadly he grabbed it even if it is morality wrong.

Thats why we dont let kids make business. ;)

i cant because im not jr mem yet, and us marine seems really nice from how he reacted to this. it is just a game tho. but thats not really a "friendly" loan because that is a kinda large amount to just loan to some random friend you met on a forum. but what happened happened and its too late to take it back.

Mr[S]
01-10-2013, 10:37 PM
US Marine is that one guy that people think they can screw over, no more this shall happen we will make an anti-scamming community trust me on this respect my authorotieeeee :cartman:

kyleinkman
01-14-2013, 04:07 PM
on the topic of hair- lol Mr[S] you get a haircut yet?

Mr[S]
01-14-2013, 04:14 PM
on the topic of hair- lol Mr[S] you get a haircut yet?

Yeah...unfortunately the barber really messed it up cutting the fringe too short and overall, he sucked basically, so to compensate I am just going to stay indoors for 2 weeks or so before it can be an acceptable degree of length :(

YoHoJo
01-14-2013, 10:12 PM
Added @<LastProjectRS>; to the list.
How the frack do you user tag...
(He made another account, banned it)
http://villavu.com/forum/member.php?u=111929

Kyle Undefined
01-14-2013, 10:31 PM
Noob YoHoJo.

Use the Mention tag with the User ID.

lastprojectrs

Unless you're in SRL Member+ board and you can do @YoHoJo;

YoHoJo
01-14-2013, 10:41 PM
Ohhh that's why it was only working sometimes.

Neznam
01-14-2013, 11:11 PM
You guys really should implement IP bans like they do on sythe...

Mr[S]
01-14-2013, 11:13 PM

Yeah this is a good idea

The Killer
01-19-2013, 12:15 PM

It's easy to change IP.
Not to mention it's easier to avoid an avader when they are keeping the same ip, instead of them being forced to change it.

IsoMorphic
03-04-2013, 12:24 PM
I made graphics for him.

I miss you Pod :/