PDA

View Full Version : Mcbain's AutoAlcher--Soulsplit

mcbain
01-06-2013, 11:20 PM
Place the item of what you would like to alch in the inventory slot that the mouse will be over after the mouse clicks the alching button. (Im sorry if that made absolutely no sense hah!:smile:)

Will be adding progress reports later--ADDED :D.

Leave comments and Feedback please! :blushing:

Edit:
-Made mouseclicks have randomness.
-Added Progess report and cleaned up code.

Mr[S]
01-06-2013, 11:20 PM
Haha love the way you dropped that it didn't make sense :p

Ian
01-06-2013, 11:31 PM
I just took a look, you might want to add some randomization to your clicking and timing, but idk if SS has macro detection or not.

mcbain
01-06-2013, 11:46 PM
;1154860']Haha love the way you dropped that it didn't make sense :p

I just took a look, you might want to add some randomization to your clicking and timing, but idk if SS has macro detection or not.

Hehe! Yeahh, as i was typing.. i looked it over and was like. Damn. Hope someone knows what i mean:shifty:

I always thought SS doesn't really have macro detection. but Ill change it with some randomness just incase.

Ian
01-06-2013, 11:55 PM
Hehe! Yeahh, as i was typing.. i looked it over and was like. Damn. Hope someone knows what i mean:shifty:

I always thought SS doesn't really have macro detection. but Ill change it with some randomness just incase.

It can't hurt, and it's a good habit to get into in case you start scripting for official runescape :)

mcbain
01-06-2013, 11:58 PM
It can't hurt, and it's a good habit to get into in case you start scripting for official runescape :)

Very True, which is what i intend to do. Just trying to get some experience with color bots and such, thought it would be a good idea to test my coding skills on a private server first :D

Thanks for the feedback! :thumbsup:

rj
01-07-2013, 12:07 AM
I could help you with progress report if you want :d

mcbain
01-07-2013, 12:10 AM
I could help you with progress report if you want :d

I was actually just working on one :D If i run into any problems i would love to have your expertise on the matter. Your scripts are awesome