PDA

View Full Version : [ProjectRS06] Last Shrimp Cooker

lastprojectrs
01-09-2013, 10:37 AM
http://r31.cooltext.com/rendered/cooltext877794868.png

Hello all, and welcome to my first script. I've made a Shrimp cooker that cooks at Alkharid.

Make sure your compass looks like mine or it won't work very well (haven't found a solution to that yet).

This is my first script so construction criticism would be appreciated. C:

Start at bank on the last bank booth.

http://i48.tinypic.com/xdijdj.png

Have your shrimp on the first bank slot.

http://i49.tinypic.com/a3ibex.png

This script is still in BETA so it is a little buggy.

Took me a while to make with my rookie skills :P So any feedback would be great!

Have fun shrimp cooking!

Future Updates: For further updates, I will be making this an AIO cooker along with my cooking levels.

Changelog:

1/9/2013 - Script released in BETA

aradox
01-09-2013, 01:19 PM
Awesome. Thank you! I haven't tryed the script yet (It looks helpful), but judging by the code, this script can be applied to any type of fish, as long as the instructions are followed?

jman1208
01-09-2013, 01:48 PM
Instead of using static points (which can get you banned quickly) you should try using symbol clicking for the cooking pot and bank. What I do is use the symbols and then in the function that clicks the symbol I add a + or - to the X and Y to where i want it to move and it is very accurate.

if findsymbol(x,y,'cook') then
Mouse(x+25, y-13, 3, 3, mouse_left);

-You may also want to make some loops such as continuously searching for the bank until it finds it or stove. If you set them up right it will make the script very accurate and won't miss much

-last thing, try to use bitmapts it makes it a hell of a lot more accurate, I use them for everything including right clicking text like bank, withdraw, all etc..

Anyways, it doesn't look bad but it definitely can be improved. I may try it out one day.. I have too many lobsters

rj
01-09-2013, 08:45 PM
Script with static points will break very easily..

Mr[S]
01-09-2013, 08:59 PM
You know no one plays a game when the standard names like 'Kyle' are available

lastprojectrs
01-09-2013, 09:05 PM
Instead of using static points (which can get you banned quickly) you should try using symbol clicking for the cooking pot and bank. What I do is use the symbols and then in the function that clicks the symbol I add a + or - to the X and Y to where i want it to move and it is very accurate.

if findsymbol(x,y,'cook') then
Mouse(x+25, y-13, 3, 3, mouse_left);

-You may also want to make some loops such as continuously searching for the bank until it finds it or stove. If you set them up right it will make the script very accurate and won't miss much

-last thing, try to use bitmapts it makes it a hell of a lot more accurate, I use them for everything including right clicking text like bank, withdraw, all etc..

Anyways, it doesn't look bad but it definitely can be improved. I may try it out one day.. I have too many lobsters

Thanks for the tip. :) If they can't ban auto clickers (even runescape) then there's close to no chance they can ban this kind of script, I doubt they even have a detection system, rather than manually banning. And with so many players running around, it's hard to see who's legit. But thanks the tip I'll be sure to try that out, I've only watched 1 tutorial no idea what bitmaps are yet. :P

rj
01-09-2013, 09:08 PM
Thanks for the tip. :) If they can't ban auto clickers (even runescape) then there's close to no chance they can ban this kind of script, I doubt they even have a detection system, rather than manually banning. And with so many players running around, it's hard to see who's legit. But thanks the tip I'll be sure to try that out, I've only watched 1 tutorial no idea what bitmaps are yet. :P

They can detect auto clickers on runescape and they do..

lastprojectrs
01-09-2013, 09:12 PM
They can detect auto clickers on runescape and they do..

Auto clicked to 99 (back in 09 when I didn't know about bots) no ban. 22/7. So why could they on a 2006 server.. And if they have a program detection, I've read this threads and it's illegal. Although when I was making a script I was using I was atuoclicking on raw fish to keep logged in :stirthepot:

rj
01-09-2013, 09:16 PM
Auto clicked to 99 (back in 09 when I didn't know about bots) no ban. 22/7. So why could they on a 2006 server.. And if they have a program detection, I've read this threads and it's illegal. Although when I was making a script I was using I was atuoclicking on raw fish to keep logged in :stirthepot:

Your using 1 case of not being banned and automatically assuming that they can't detect auto clickers.... when thousands of people have been banned by them

lastprojectrs
01-09-2013, 09:18 PM
Your using 1 case of not being banned and automatically assuming that they can't detect auto clickers.... when thousands of people have been banned by them

I haven't seen many people being banned with an auto clicker via garyshood yet.. But on topic, I doubt that they have any kinda of player detection except for player reports..

Matsetst
01-10-2013, 08:35 PM
;1156572']You know no one plays a game when the standard names like 'Kyle' are available

Their now up to 2000 + players online and its only like a month out :)

lastprojectrs
01-10-2013, 09:06 PM
;1156572']You know no one plays a game when the standard names like 'Kyle' are available

Well isn't that great since people are buying rare names on Sythe. C;

rj
01-10-2013, 09:38 PM
Well isn't that great since people are buying rare names on Sythe. C;

People are dullusioned into thinking if they buy a rare name it's going to be worth something when in reality in 2 years this server is going to have under 100 players

lastprojectrs
01-11-2013, 02:51 AM
People are dullusioned into thinking if they buy a rare name it's going to be worth something when in reality in 2 years this server is going to have under 100 players

well then.. let's make the most of it while it lasts C:

stonedsmurf
01-15-2013, 06:32 PM
script need a lot of work doesn't fully work when you get the door where you cook it doesn't go in the house and yes I am standing same position that you showed in the pictures.

EDIT: nvm what I said,the problem was the script users had to be in the exat coordinations took me couple of tries to figure it out but its ok.Now the problem is banking doesnt bank at all will test later again to see if i did something wrong in my part but the 2 first tests it banked but didnt bank the fish and didnt take the raw fish out of the first slot.

mcbain
01-15-2013, 10:00 PM
Just looked over your code but using coordinates to walk from place to place is a really bad idea. Using exact coordinates to do anything is a bad idea, especially because the smallest tilt in the camera angle will cause your script to break/click random about the map making you look very suspicious. I know walking on an RSPS is a bitch to make since a lot of methods don't work on rsps but I personally use DTM's/Bitmaps to click a specific place, although this doesn't work the greatest it is far better than using static coords. Give er some work and this script could be fantastic :)