PDA

View Full Version : [ProjectRs06] The Willower - Draynor Willow Cutter

doxin
01-12-2013, 08:53 PM
Script doesn't work as of now. I messed up the DTMs, fix will come soon

Link to download client http://www.projectrs06.com/rs2/client.jar

Last Updated:January 18, 2013

How to use:

Open up /simba/includes/srl/srl/core/globals.simba in Simba and edit the Navbar coordinates by changing all the variables to 0, or you could replace it with my globals.simba that i upload if you're lazy...
If you haven't already, get the ProjectRS06 downloadable client from the link above
Download the latest script in the attachments. The most recent script is the one with the highest number after the V, example:thewillowerV02 is old, thewillowV03 is new.
Change the brightness to V-Bright
Empty your inventory of everything but your axe, or equip it
Make sure thewillowerVxx.simba is in the folder /Simba/Scripts
Click and drag the client selector (Green Crosshairs) to select the Client, excluding the top bar
Stand in Draynor bank and change the camera angle to it's highest point
Relog to reset the camera to north
Run the script using the green play button
Report any problems and bugs on this thread using the format I provide below

The Format:

Version of thewillower you are using:
Did you follow the steps that I provided correctly:
Copy and paste what is written on the debug console:
State what problem you faced in detail:

// Change Log
// Version 0.6
// =================================================
// Fixed the PixelShift procedure
// Added DTM walking
// Added DTMs for bank windows
// Fixed the inventory checking procedure

// Version 0.5
// Added an uptext feature, now only rightclicks the tree
// when it finds the blue uptext
// Added PixelShift so it detects when it is in cutting animation

// V0.3
// Fixed Coordinates

// V0.2
// Gave mainscreen/inventory coordinates variables
// and gave it it's own procedure
// Added LeftClick and RightClick procedures
// so it looks more human

// To Do List
// Add bank pin entering
// Randoms Detection
// -Hopefully Shades next
// Better willow cutting procedure
// Login, logout, and breaks
// Burn logs feature

If it doesn't work, read the instructions again (or for the first time) then try it again. THEN if it doesn't work, post your problem using the format please

swagyolo
01-13-2013, 03:11 PM
not working here =/

doxin
01-13-2013, 04:34 PM
what happened? and what was in the debug?

girboy
01-13-2013, 05:49 PM
Doesn't work for me.
First use

Walking to Willows
Cutting Willows
Opening inventory
Inventory is already open
Checking if inventory is full
Inventory is full
Walking to bank
All it did was walk around in the bank, my inv was also empty before starting the script. It never cut any logs.
All other uses it stopped at "opening inventory" and refused to move further. Also you can use

Mouse( x, y, 0, 0, true);

for left click at an x/y var with 0 random, replace true with false for a right click, I feel like this works better for clicking things than setting a procedure for it.

doxin
01-13-2013, 08:38 PM
Doesn't work for me.
First use

Walking to Willows
Cutting Willows
Opening inventory
Inventory is full
Walking to bank
All it did was walk around in the bank, my inv was also empty before starting the script. It never cut any logs.
All other uses it stopped at "opening inventory" and refused to move further. Also you can use

Mouse( x, y, 0, 0, true);

for left click at an x/y var with 0 random, replace true with false for a right click, I feel like this works better for clicking things than setting a procedure for it.

just as i thought. something is wrong with the coordinates ): ill fix it right away! and i set up a procedure for left and right click so i can set how long a click is. it's a bit suspicious if every click is 1ms long. my procedure makes it so it holds the clicks down 200-400ms or something like that.

EDIT: updated it. wasn't able to test it since i'm on linux and there's a problem with coordinates ): so i added 22 to all Y-coordinates and uploaded. hopefully it works now. make sure you get v03

trucks master
01-14-2013, 02:06 AM
i get this problem Exception in Script: Unable to find file '/SRL/SRL.simba' used from 'C:\Users\Trucks\Downloads\thewillowerV03.simba'

doxin
01-14-2013, 04:55 AM
i get this problem Exception in Script: Unable to find file '/SRL/SRL.simba' used from 'C:\Users\Trucks\Downloads\thewillowerV03.simba'

You have to put my script in simba/scripts

Turn
01-14-2013, 04:59 AM
where exactly do i stand?

doxin
01-14-2013, 05:02 AM
In draynor bank. Preferably in front of one of the windows

Turn
01-14-2013, 05:37 AM
i tried it, it didnt work :(

doxin
01-14-2013, 06:35 AM
i tried it, it didnt work :(

What went wrong exactly? What did the script do before you realized it didnt work

0blivian
01-14-2013, 06:49 AM
it just runs to to willows clicks it the checks invetory says full then runs to the bank while the invetory is empty -.- and they dont use smart? o.o

doxin
01-14-2013, 07:17 AM
it just runs to to willows clicks it the checks invetory says full then runs to the bank while the invetory is empty -.- and they dont use smart? o.o

No it doesnt use smart. I guess my inventory check procedure is bad. Ill see if i can fix it by editing the script on windows. Smart only works for the real rs, not rsps. Maybe someday!

0blivian
01-15-2013, 12:28 AM
No it doesnt use smart. I guess my inventory check procedure is bad. Ill see if i can fix it by editing the script on windows. Smart only works for the real rs, not rsps. Maybe someday!

yeah but it wont work at all since the invetory check is broken please fix

doxin
01-15-2013, 01:47 AM
yeah but it wont work at all since the invetory check is broken please fix

did you select the client correctly like i explained in the directions on the main post? and do you have your brightness settings on runescape on V-bright?

Rs06tester
01-15-2013, 07:35 PM
Make sure thewillowerVxx.simba is in the folder /Simba/Scripts what do you mean by that I have to copy/past the script in a notepad and just add it there?

brycehazen
01-15-2013, 09:24 PM
Walking to Willows
Cutting Willows
Opening inventory

The mouse will move over the trees but wont click them.

doxin
01-15-2013, 09:26 PM
Walking to Willows
Cutting Willows
Opening inventory

The mouse will move over the trees but wont click them.

Are you on V-Bright?

brycehazen
01-15-2013, 09:28 PM
Are you on V-Bright?

Yes, I followed the directions ;)

doxin
01-15-2013, 09:39 PM
Yes, I followed the directions ;)

heading to draynor right now i'll try to see if i can figure out whats wrong

EDIT:well i noticed my pixelshift messes up when the people that are standing on you are also woodcuting. makes it think you're woodcutting as well. it does cut the trees when no one on top of you is cutting though. you could either keep using V05, or change the navbar settings on globals.simba again and go back to v03. i totally skipped 04 lol

brycehazen
01-15-2013, 10:35 PM
heading to draynor right now i'll try to see if i can figure out whats wrong

EDIT:well i noticed my pixelshift messes up when the people that are standing on you are also woodcuting. makes it think you're woodcutting as well. it does cut the trees when no one on top of you is cutting though. you could either keep using V05, or change the navbar settings on globals.simba again and go back to v03. i totally skipped 04 lol

what will be the difference bewteen v3 and v5?

cjweb
01-15-2013, 11:04 PM
Yeah this script sucks and doesnt work at all

doxin
01-15-2013, 11:19 PM
what will be the difference bewteen v3 and v5?
added pixelshift which detects if there's movement in the playerbox. and some uptext stuff

did you follow the directions? update SRL then replace the globals.simba file with mine. then reply here with the text from your debug file and what the script did before you realized it sucks. no need to bash other peoples' scripts when we're doing this for fun, and for free of charge

cjweb
01-15-2013, 11:31 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/globals.simba(786:5): Unknown identifier 'ImageSetClientArea' at line 785
Compiling failed.

thats what happend when i changed with ur global

brycehazen
01-15-2013, 11:50 PM

And douche of the day award goes too.......

doxin
01-15-2013, 11:53 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/globals.simba(786:5): Unknown identifier 'ImageSetClientArea' at line 785
Compiling failed.

thats what happend when i changed with ur global

try updating SRL, then open up the new globals.simba and edit line 33 to this SRL_NAVBAR_LOGIN_Y = 0; and just save, don't compile. then close the tab and open up my script try running it again

brycehazen
01-16-2013, 12:12 AM
For version 3 Do i need to do anything different? It just keeps looking for window.

Walking to Willows
Cutting Willows
Opening inventory
Inventory is full
Walking to bank

When it gets to "cutting willows" it immediately does "open inventory - Walking to bank" then "looking for window"

doxin
01-16-2013, 12:16 AM
For version 3 Do i need to do anything different? It just keeps looking for window.

shoot i forgot. i think you need the original globals.simba, not the modified one. and then you need to choose the whole 06 client window, you have to include the top bar too, the one with the minimize, exit thing.

EDIT: I'm thinking about removing pixelshift for V05, too glitchy
EDIT2:also gotta create a DTM for the window instead. but after i finish my essence miner

brycehazen
01-16-2013, 12:20 AM

Walking to Willows
Cutting Willows
Opening inventory
Inventory is full
Walking to bank

When it gets to "cutting willows" it immediately does "open inventory - Walking to bank" then "looking for window"

ok i got it to cut logs. but it will only cut one, goes to the bank, opens my bank and then walks back to the willows.

brycehazen
01-16-2013, 12:24 AM
shoot i forgot. i think you need the original globals.simba, not the modified one. and then you need to choose the whole 06 client window, you have to include the top bar too, the one with the minimize, exit thing.

I re installed and got this when i tried to run it

Compiling failed.

brycehazen
01-16-2013, 12:26 AM
I re installed and got this when i tried to run it

Compiling failed.

Nevermind i didnt see your earlier post. Let me try again.

brycehazen
01-16-2013, 12:34 AM
Alright v3 only works with your globas file. v3 for me works better than v5. v3 though still will only cut one, goes to the bank, opens my bank and then walks back to the willows.

doxin
01-16-2013, 01:07 AM
Alright v3 only works with your globas file. v3 for me works better than v5. v3 though still will only cut one, goes to the bank, opens my bank and then walks back to the willows.

oh okay ill fix all this after i finish cooking. sounds like all i need is to add a DTM for the checkinv and change the coordinates for the last inventory slot

brycehazen
01-16-2013, 01:48 AM
Sounds great thanks.

doxin
01-16-2013, 02:13 AM
Sounds great thanks.

well looks like i was blacklisted for supposedly ddosing. can't work on it till i'm off the blacklist :/

Pew
01-16-2013, 01:32 PM
Wow man that's some real nice scripting work. Sadly I can't test it currently but looking through your script I'm impressed.

If you are blacklisted can't you just change your ip?

hellravager
01-16-2013, 05:19 PM
It works good but banking doestn work ;s
greetz

cheesedbh
01-16-2013, 06:02 PM
hmm doesn't even seem to be running for me. I put the script in, i changed globals, nothing worked though :/

twills
01-16-2013, 08:17 PM
once I click run nothing happens!! iv done everything on the tutorials. but my mouse doesnt move or anything when i click run. it just stands still. the program says its walking to willows but it doesnt. What am I doing wrong here?

Suner02
01-16-2013, 08:39 PM
Moves around and so does the cursor, but the only problem is it wont click. Im using your globals and V5

doxin
01-17-2013, 01:40 AM
Wow man that's some real nice scripting work. Sadly I can't test it currently but looking through your script I'm impressed.

If you are blacklisted can't you just change your ip?

i could but i'm not backlisted anymore

It works good but banking doestn work ;s
greetz

alright ill try TPA or a DTM for the bank window next time. ill be home tomorrow to work on it

hmm doesn't even seem to be running for me. I put the script in, i changed globals, nothing worked though :/

did you start the script while in the bank? what showed up in the debug console?

once I click run nothing happens!! iv done everything on the tutorials. but my mouse doesnt move or anything when i click run. it just stands still. the program says its walking to willows but it doesnt. What am I doing wrong here?

are you on V-bright? and when you selected the RS client window, did you exclude the title bar?

Moves around and so does the cursor, but the only problem is it wont click. Im using your globals and V5

sounds like it's not finding the Uptext ill figure it out soon

itsyaboy
01-17-2013, 03:51 AM
v05 only hovered over the trees, never clicked on them. tried v03 and it right clicks first tree, cuts it, then says inventory is full and goes to bank and keeps trying to use deposit box. It followed all of your instructions exactly.

fpsuber
01-18-2013, 06:09 AM
It cuts the trees and moves to the willows fine it seems, but it won't detect when my inventory is full, so it sits there and keeps trying to cut trees until I stop the script.

doxin
01-19-2013, 08:06 AM
v05 only hovered over the trees, never clicked on them. tried v03 and it right clicks first tree, cuts it, then says inventory is full and goes to bank and keeps trying to use deposit box. It followed all of your instructions exactly.

It cuts the trees and moves to the willows fine it seems, but it won't detect when my inventory is full, so it sits there and keeps trying to cut trees until I stop the script.

fixed both problems with the V0.6 update

hellravager
01-19-2013, 12:32 PM
In v6 he doesnt even start walking from bank to trees

doxin
01-19-2013, 06:31 PM
In v6 he doesnt even start walking from bank to trees

Did you even read my whole post?

Mill
01-20-2013, 01:31 PM
The bot still doesn't detect when the inventory is full!
good luck :)

daitrix
01-20-2013, 03:44 PM
When the bot runs it just checks the inventory non-stop and won't start cutting.
Seems like a nice bot from the code, just a little time will fix this. :)

doxin
01-20-2013, 09:23 PM
The bot still doesn't detect when the inventory is full!
good luck :)

When the bot runs it just checks the inventory non-stop and won't start cutting.
Seems like a nice bot from the code, just a little time will fix this. :)

correctly setting up your SRL client, following my directions, and editing or replacing globals.simba will solve this

Awkwardsaw
01-21-2013, 12:04 AM
you should make your own globals for everything, its bad form to make people change their include :)

doxin
01-21-2013, 12:25 AM
you should make your own globals for everything, its bad form to make people change their include :)

how do i make my own globals if the globals are set in the SRL? sorry but i'm a little clueless on how to go about this

Chris!
01-21-2013, 12:28 AM
Global variables. Place them near the top of your script.

program Example;

{$i SRL/srl.simba}

const
Blah = '';

var
example, example2: Integer;

Procedure DoStuff;
var
DoSomething;
begin
if ...... then
begin
aosdfj;
inefdfs;
end;
end;

begin
SetupSRL;
DoStuff;
end.

I know it's dodgy but it gets the point across.

doxin
01-21-2013, 12:38 AM
Global variables. Place them near the top of your script.

program Example;

{$i SRL/srl.simba}

const
Blah = '';

var
example, example2: Integer;

Procedure DoStuff;
var
DoSomething;
begin
if ...... then
begin
aosdfj;
inefdfs;
end;
end;

begin
SetupSRL;
DoStuff;
end.

I know it's dodgy but it gets the point across.

so if the Navbar global from SRL is 22, and i put Navbar := 0 at the top of my script, my script will use my globals and ignore the one in SRL?

Joebots
01-21-2013, 06:48 AM
when i hit start "gettolerancespeed" turns yellow, what do i Do?