PDA

View Full Version : Script help

trucks master
01-14-2013, 02:14 AM
having a problem with scripts for project rs06
Exception in Script: Unable to find file '/SRL/SRL.simba' used from 'C:\Users\Trucks\Downloads\thewillowerV03.simba'
i get that when ever i try and run a script

mcbain
01-14-2013, 06:58 AM
Wrong place for this i believe, but it sounds as though you don't have simba correctly set up. There is a guide on how to correctly set up Simba and if you follow it perfectly you should have no problems. I downloaded and ran the the willower you are using and it works just fine for me.

Chris!
01-14-2013, 07:00 AM
On the related thread, the scripter stated that the .simba file must be placed in /Simba/Scripts.

doxin
01-14-2013, 07:22 AM
Wrong place for this i believe, but it sounds as though you don't have simba correctly set up. There is a guide on how to correctly set up Simba and if you follow it perfectly you should have no problems. I downloaded and ran the the willower you are using and it works just fine for me.

Oh it works? I wish that feedback was on my thread lol. But on topic, yes it needs to be in /simba/scripts.

lastprojectrs
01-14-2013, 07:54 AM
as the others said, put ur scripts in the script folda

mcbain
01-14-2013, 09:08 AM
Oh it works? I wish that feedback was on my thread lol. But on topic, yes it needs to be in /simba/scripts.

Oops, should have also said i put it in my scripts folder (its habit) haha, glad to see you got this resolved.