01-15-2013, 10:42 AM
Exactly my thoughts on this topic...

masterBB
01-15-2013, 10:48 AM
I personally don't care about sport.

Mr[S]
01-15-2013, 11:37 AM
I personally don't care about sport.

I don't get how people can live life without sport...especially football + cricket...both my teams are going through transition stages bringing in youngesters letting the experienced go, it effects my life so much

grats
01-15-2013, 11:56 AM
I have never watched a game of sports in my life

I'M A GUY
What do I do?!?

I hate watching sports, I'll play pretty much anything though (and beat you at it :p )

Mr[S]
01-15-2013, 12:18 PM
I have never watched a game of sports in my life

I'M A GUY
What do I do?!?

I hate watching sports, I'll play pretty much anything though (and beat you at it :p )

Pffttt you wish, yeah maybe american football or whatever but if it's to do with hitting a ball/bat eye co-ordination I will beat most of you, considering I played 2 years with Middlesex under 15s cricket, baseball is a doddle because it consists of my favorite shot in cricket ;)

grats
01-15-2013, 12:47 PM
;1159079']Pffttt you wish, yeah maybe american football or whatever but if it's to do with hitting a ball/bat eye co-ordination I will beat most of you, considering I played 2 years with Middlesex under 15s cricket, baseball is a doddle because it consists of my favorite shot in cricket ;)

american football is the most boring sport, lol

Ian
01-15-2013, 01:26 PM
american football is the most boring sport, lol

The action lasts 20 seconds max, then there is a pause for a few minutes, then another few seconds of action. I do like the snacks people make for the superbowl though :p

Mr[S]
01-15-2013, 02:14 PM
The action lasts 20 seconds max, then there is a pause for a few minutes, then another few seconds of action. I do like the snacks people make for the superbowl though :p

Trust me man, at least with football one can have a decent 45 minute half without many stops, that's why I hate american football it's so boring start stop start stop, no fluidity in the game

Ian
01-15-2013, 02:21 PM
The only sport I really watched was football (soccer). Even though I live in Canada I find that hockey is pretty boring to watch. I have no idea how people can enjoy watching baseball, but maybe there's something I'm missing.

Kyle Undefined
01-15-2013, 02:24 PM
Baseball is the most boring sport to watch. I like watching basketball.

Mr[S]
01-15-2013, 02:25 PM
The only sport I really watched was football (soccer). Even though I live in Canada I find that hockey is pretty boring to watch. I have no idea how people can enjoy watching baseball, but maybe there's something I'm missing.

I hate test cricket, before t/20 there was only One day 50 overs so obviously I was interested in that but now it's all about 20/20 because it's faster, big hitters/sloggers make the most of the fast pace, football has always been my passion (for you americans soccer) because I live in the city where you have like 5 premier league teams a few miles apart, derby day is so awesome, I live a few mins away from my Arsenals stadium the Emirates, 90 mins of pure solid sport :D AFC <3

Sogalishis
01-15-2013, 02:42 PM
im from america and i love our women at least most of the girls i hang out with are more into sports than the guys in our group. we mainly watch football and basketball.

Gucci
01-15-2013, 07:13 PM
Basketball is the greatest sport to watch, I think football/soccer is the most boring since you can go the entire time (like 90 min?) without many goals.

Overall: Watch basketball ;)

Mr[S]
01-15-2013, 08:05 PM
Basketball is the greatest sport to watch, I think football/soccer is the most boring since you can go the entire time (like 90 min?) without many goals.

Or you can go 90 minutes scoring 7 goals and win 7-3 or 7-5 or 5-2, I support Arsenal and we can be very inconsistent :(

Jake
01-15-2013, 08:11 PM
Reminds me of this gif, a girl who does pay attention to sports
That smile
http://i.imgur.com/56dyQ.gif

Mark
01-15-2013, 08:12 PM
Football is the one for me that and rugby. Not the wimpy american versions of rugby where they wear giant shoulder pads haha.

Mr[S]
01-15-2013, 08:16 PM
Football is the one for me that and rugby. Not the wimpy american versions of rugby where they wear giant shoulder pads haha.

American football *yawn* at least in rugby you can actually get cauliflower ears, hated playing rugby though was better with my feet than my backwards passing :p

Ian
01-15-2013, 08:51 PM

That's a good point. Watch fencing!

euphemism
01-15-2013, 08:56 PM
How I feel about the culture surrounding sports:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdwchohlMjI

Mr[S]
01-15-2013, 09:03 PM
How I feel about the culture surrounding sports:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdwchohlMjI

daffuuuuqqqqqqq

___
01-15-2013, 09:04 PM
The only sport I really play is Fist of Guthix and the occasional round of Gnomeball. Past that I don't really get out much.

euphemism
01-15-2013, 09:08 PM
;1159280']daffuuuuqqqqqqq

That's okay, I didn't expect you to understand considering how entrenched you seem to be within said culture, but let me put it this way:

The man in that video? That is what sport people are like to those of us who could not care less about "your" teams and players.

Mr[S]
01-15-2013, 09:20 PM
That's okay, I didn't expect you to understand considering how entrenched you seem to be within said culture, but let me put it this way:

The man in that video? That is what sport people are like to those of us who could not care less about "your" teams and players.

When I have stakes in my teams I feel it's my duty to talk about my businesses :) I own 1 share in Arsenal and 5 shares in Millwall FC :lol: COME ON MILLWALL! This all accounts to around ?30k in shares I haven't checked for a bit but I believe it's around that figure

Soviet Union
01-15-2013, 09:30 PM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/dont-bring-your-girl-to-the-nba-justin-bieber-nba-meme.jpg

Mr[S]
01-15-2013, 09:31 PM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/dont-bring-your-girl-to-the-nba-justin-bieber-nba-meme.jpg

This is actually a #CutForBieber moment, go on lasses do iittttttttt.

The Killer
01-15-2013, 09:52 PM
;1159287']When I have stakes in my teams I feel it's my duty to talk about my businesses :) I own 1 share in Arsenal and 5 shares in Millwall FC :lol: COME ON MILLWALL! This all accounts to around ?30k in shares I haven't checked for a bit but I believe it's around that figure

You're a rich mofo -.-, I presume it's all been given to you? seems as your dad pretty much gave you most your business? Please correct me if I'm wrong, and don't get offended <3.
Btw, havn't congratulated you on jrs so congratz

grats
01-15-2013, 11:16 PM
;1159295']This is actually a #CutForBieber moment, go on lasses do iittttttttt.

I love how people still think that's real

J J
01-15-2013, 11:29 PM
Baseball is the most boring sport to watch. I like watching basketball.
I mainly watch basketball highlights on youtube. In my team people used to talk about nba players and I had no idea about them. They sort of expect me to know as I was the tallest in the team.

[XoL]
01-15-2013, 11:53 PM
This thread should be renamed Guys who don't care about sports, idc if girls don't their specific gender role isn't really known for caring. (Yes that is a tad sexist but thats how the world operates)

cause
01-16-2013, 12:31 AM
I really enjoy hockey personally. Just have gotten into it these past few years.

xdarkshadowx
01-16-2013, 01:47 AM
Eh, watching sports is quite boring, I'd much rather play. And no I'm not gonna brag about how i'm good at such and such sport, I'm okay at a few, but it doesn't matter, I just enjoy it.

tldr. it's all about that women's volleyball ;)

grats
01-16-2013, 04:10 AM
Eh, watching sports is quite boring, I'd much rather play. And no I'm not gonna brag about how i'm good at such and such sport, I'm okay at a few, but it doesn't matter, I just enjoy it.

Volleyball is probably my favorite to play :p

Mr[S]
01-16-2013, 07:50 AM
Yeah, well I don't like mixing my private life with my business life, so everything my dad has given to me has either been invested in some sort of business or our own businesses, then once then financial year is over it is reinvested back into the businesses, the only spare cash I get is from my friends company, oh well all is good, that's how I get time to literally just sit at home all day and go out when I am bored, my managers take care of my businesses :p How I can afford to pay 1.2k for an Arsenal season ticket lol

masterBB
01-17-2013, 12:17 AM

And tennis! Don't forget woman tennis. That sound is so ho... uhm... such good commentators.

Ian
01-17-2013, 12:28 AM
And tennis! Don't forget woman tennis. That sound is so ho... uhm... such good commentators.

Lol! It serves a very practical purpose of allowing you you count the hits even if your eyes are... uhm... elsewhere :p

Mr[S]
01-17-2013, 12:31 AM
Sharapova mmmmmmmmm <3

Justin
01-17-2013, 07:52 AM
Reminds me of this gif, a girl who does pay attention to sports
That smile
http://i.imgur.com/56dyQ.gif
Haha that's funny as