PDA

View Full Version : [ProjectRS06] Simple Catherby Cooker

Janus
01-19-2013, 09:28 PM
Hey guys, this my first script so it is quite simple!

I made this last night very quickly to cook and bank any food whilst in catherby. It's pretty simple and uses a combination of bitmaps and co-ords to do the cooking and banking but I only kept it simple because I wanted to set it all up to work in the least clicks possible. The script should be set up for lobbies at the minute.

How to use:

1. Ensure you're stood in front of the eastern-most OPEN bank booth in catherby bank. Should work from anywhere in the bank now.
2. Ensure the food item you are wanting to cook is in the first bank slot.
3. Ensure you have added the colour of the food you are cooking to the beginning of the script (you only need to add the raw and cooked colours since the burnt one is normally the same.. should be set up for lobbies at the minute. If it doesn't work re-select and add the colours)
4. Ensure you start the script with a full load of RAW food in your inventory.
5. Ensure the camera has been reset by logging out then in and changing the camera angle to the highest.
6. Brightness should be on v-bright.
7. The script probably wont work well when the server is lagging. You can try increase all the sleep times to rectify this.

Remember guys for now this is a pretty simple script and doesn't include fail-safes or anti-randoms etc.. I haven't had 1 random since starting anyway and I tend to babysit my botting. I'm majorly busy at the minute so sometime in the future I will attempt to make this script more robust but for now this is all I have. I am aware that if the script works most people will simply download it and use it without coming back but I would be grateful to know if this works for you.

Any questions/problems/anything please leave them here!

Also as I am very new to scripting i'll happily take advice and constructive criticism :)

Bug Report + Fixes:
Couldnt find bitmap for range - FIXED (Check V2)
Still wasn't finding bitmap for range, FIXED - implemented findsymbol (check V3)

cameron4477
01-19-2013, 10:14 PM
when starting the script it clicks the chat box and dosent move to the range

Janus
01-19-2013, 10:32 PM
when starting the script it clicks the chat box and dosent move to the range

Hmm it was working for me but then I closed the client and started it again and now it doesn't seem to be finding the bitmap. I wonder if anyone could tell me why it cannot find a bitmap for the range when re-opening a new client? Is it because the range is a 3D object and it's orientation changes slightly when you use a new client?

I will change the method of finding the range and upload the new update. Should take me 5 minutes.

EDIT** Fixed it, check the new download in the first post. With this update you can also start anywhere in the bank/around the range and it should start cooking instead of having to be stood at the correct bank spot.

cameron4477
01-20-2013, 02:25 AM
still dosnt work. first thing it does it click the chat box to look for raw lobsters

Janus
01-20-2013, 02:40 AM
still dosnt work. first thing it does it click the chat box to look for raw lobsters

I just learnt about the findsymbol include for simba so have used that to find the range so it should work without fail now! Sorry for it not working again. Check out the new v3 for a fully working version (I hope :D )

stace23
01-20-2013, 02:51 AM
The v2 works 100% for me. I just changed the colors.
I appreciate the hard work. Thanks man.

Janus
01-20-2013, 02:53 AM
The v2 works 100% for me. I just changed the colors.
I appreciate the hard work. Thanks man.

I'm glad that it works for you :D It's nice to have someone else using my first ever script! I would advise using v3 though as it uses a more reliable procedure to find the cooking range. Let me know how it goes!

cameron4477
01-20-2013, 03:02 AM
works thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janus
01-20-2013, 03:46 AM
works thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant, let me know how long you use it for and if you encounter any other problems.

psyno
01-20-2013, 10:31 AM
Hey, I read your script and was wondering that shouldn't you add some randomness in to it?
It does click in the same spots quite often, doesn't it? For example:

procedure WithdrawFish;
begin
mmouse(95,78,0,0);
sleep(1000);
clickmouse(x,y,Mouse_Right);
sleep(250);

Janus
01-20-2013, 11:29 AM
Hey, I read your script and was wondering that shouldn't you add some randomness in to it?
It does click in the same spots quite often, doesn't it? For example:

procedure WithdrawFish;
begin
mmouse(95,78,0,0);
sleep(1000);
clickmouse(x,y,Mouse_Right);
sleep(250);

You're probably right, that was going to be the next step in tweaking my script but I just don't have the time at the minute. However I am unsure as to how effective ProjectRs06 is at even being able to detect non-random mouse clicks anyway.

lifesgone
01-21-2013, 06:14 AM
this script works the best messes up in lag though ffs dodds

Janus
01-22-2013, 03:33 AM
this script works the best messes up in lag though ffs dodds

Glad it's working for you man! Yeahh I should be able to sort it out sometime next week with relation to the lag. I currently have it so it uses wait timers to decide when to move onto the next functions but should be able to add if statements and stuff so they only move on when the previous function has fully completed. I am currently a newbie to scripting so once i've learnt more I will be able to perfect it and make it much much better.

lifesgone
01-22-2013, 10:40 AM
Glad it's working for you man! Yeahh I should be able to sort it out sometime next week with relation to the lag. I currently have it so it uses wait timers to decide when to move onto the next functions but should be able to add if statements and stuff so they only move on when the previous function has fully completed. I am currently a newbie to scripting so once i've learnt more I will be able to perfect it and make it much much better.

sounds good man

fishmaster99
01-23-2013, 08:53 PM
it works perfectly until i get a full inventory. then nothing happens

Janus
01-25-2013, 04:35 PM
it works perfectly until i get a full inventory. then nothing happens

Hey fishmaster apologies for the long response time I have been away! Could you possibly elaborate on your problem? I just tested the script and it seems to be working fine for me.

Daviddavidson
01-28-2013, 06:48 PM
Hey mate, where can I find the colours for different fish?

Pew
01-28-2013, 06:56 PM
Hey mate, where can I find the colours for different fish?

Use the colour picker on the Simba console. It's an eye dropper icon at the top. Nice script op.

Daviddavidson
01-30-2013, 12:05 PM
Use the colour picker on the Simba console. It's an eye dropper icon at the top. Nice script op.

Thank you mate

remettoomas
03-11-2013, 04:41 PM
Thanks, working great.

Zorgatone
03-13-2013, 12:20 AM
Well, this is not the official RuneScape, but this is still Runescape..
Maybe you should try to post in another section?

EDIT: here should be correct: http://villavu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=511

rj
03-13-2013, 12:32 AM
Well, this is not the official RuneScape, but this is still Runescape..
Maybe you should try to post in another section?

EDIT: here should be correct: http://villavu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=511

this thread was made long before that section

Zorgatone
03-13-2013, 12:53 AM
this thread was made long before that section

Ok okay.. nvm then, I didn't know it.