PDA

View Full Version : [REQUEST] Walking/running script

about50
01-20-2013, 10:43 PM
A script which will take you to certain destinations.
Forgot to mention this script should be scripted for projectrs06. I'm sure most people play this regardless.

Ashaman88
01-20-2013, 10:59 PM
Where would you like to go oh captain my captain

about50
01-20-2013, 11:07 PM
I do nat runs on projectrs06, and they are extremely long trips.

doxin
01-21-2013, 01:50 AM
I do nat runs on projectrs06, and they are extremely long trips.

if you let me borrow an account, i could write an RCing script

about50
01-21-2013, 07:51 PM
if you let me borrow an account, i could write an RCing script

Use an essence miner, sell some for talismans, create an AIO for every altar. Wouldn't even take too long, I would do it but I'm horrible with scripting. And I do nat runs, I don't actually runecraft at all, I just trade someone else who crafts them.

doxin
01-21-2013, 08:08 PM
Lol did you just say it wont take too long? Scripting for a rsps is harder than you think. You have to make your own uptext, have to account for the compass not being "exactly" north, no sps, and plenty more my friend

rj
01-22-2013, 01:08 AM
Use an essence miner, sell some for talismans, create an AIO for every altar. Wouldn't even take too long, I would do it but I'm horrible with scripting. And I do nat runs, I don't actually runecraft at all, I just trade someone else who crafts them.

If you don't script then how do you know if it would be easy or not.. tbh all the people making scripts for project 06' need to just go to parabot and learn java to make much more complex scripts considering they can't detect bots

euphemism
01-22-2013, 01:21 AM
Forgot to mention this script should be scripted for projectrs06. I'm sure most people play this regardless.

You are sure most people play on this private server of yours? The botting portion of this community exists to automate the official Runescape game. Our library and code in its current form is not for anything other than Runescape. With that in mind, I would recommend you visit the Tutorial Island sub-forum and look up tutorials for DTM/DDTM, TPA, and Radial walking, as these methods do not rely on the SRL Resource Library.

about50
01-22-2013, 02:38 AM
You are sure most people play on this private server of yours? The botting portion of this community exists to automate the official Runescape game. Our library and code in its current form is not for anything other than Runescape. With that in mind, I would recommend you visit the Tutorial Island sub-forum and look up tutorials for DTM/DDTM, TPA, and Radial walking, as these methods do not rely on the SRL Resource Library.
Thanks fam