PDA

View Full Version : [REQUEST] - Simple AutoChopper

Mill
01-21-2013, 09:36 PM
I am looking for an autochopper, on which I can just select a color, make it click it like every 30 seconds, and when the inventory is full, drops the whole pile.

Anybody any ideas?

kyleinkman
01-21-2013, 10:19 PM
check out the woodcutting section

doxin
01-21-2013, 11:27 PM
I am looking for an autochopper, on which I can just select a color, make it click it like every 30 seconds, and when the inventory is full, drops the whole pile.

Anybody any ideas?

for a private server?

johnlukey
01-22-2013, 05:30 AM
i just finished writing one, but i dont want to make it public. Atleast for a week or so, there isnt much focus on power choppers yet.
simple to make your own, i never scripted before and slapped a good one in a few hours. yous hould check out the the tutorial setion for the guide on making your own auto chopper.
Once you figure out how to script yourself, you will be able to make your own scripts for anything in a private server; without worrking about bot detection or advanced anti randoms.

I reccomend you try a crack at making your own using the tutorial, if you cant figure it out after a couple hours of trying hit me up on pm and ill send it your way :)
best advice is to look at other peoples scripts and take tidbits of theirs, slowly lurning how it all works.

Sjoe
01-22-2013, 06:09 AM
i just finished writing one, but i dont want to make it public. Atleast for a week or so, there isnt much focus on power choppers yet.
simple to make your own, i never scripted before and slapped a good one in a few hours. yous hould check out the the tutorial setion for the guide on making your own auto chopper.
Once you figure out how to script yourself, you will be able to make your own scripts for anything in a private server; without worrking about bot detection or advanced anti randoms.

I reccomend you try a crack at making your own using the tutorial, if you cant figure it out after a couple hours of trying hit me up on pm and ill send it your way :)
best advice is to look at other peoples scripts and take tidbits of theirs, slowly lurning how it all works.

Good Advice :)
And there are alot of decent onces in the powerchopping section.
If u put some time in the scripting, you'll learn! Just don't give up when u don't understand it.
Everybody has to go through that, and when u got some questions you really can't solve, Post em up!