PDA

View Full Version : RuneCore Dragonstone Crafter (Best Money Making Bot)

Bobs Axes
01-27-2013, 11:51 PM
THIS BOT IS ONLY USED FOR THE RSPS CALLED "RUNECORE", IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE USED FOR ANY OTHER GAME!

I am glad to introduce to you all my first script that I am giving to all you noobs out there that have other stuff to do than just sit and click the same stuff over and over again.

This is my 3rd script I have ever completed and I have tested it many times for long periods of times (longest test was 36 hours) and found no bugs within the script.

NOTE: BEFORE YOU CAN USE THIS SCRIPT, YOU NEED TO HAVE SRL SET UP AND UP-TO-DATE (to download and setup SRL on simba, click this link and follow its guide (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mho1ek92jgY&feature=youtube) AND YOU WILL NEED 55 CRAFTING IN-GAME TO ACTUALLY CUT THE DRAGONSTONES!

If you do not have 55 crafting then follow these steps:

GUIDE FROM LEVEL 1-55 CRAFTING (required before setting up the bot):

1) Go to Edgeville bank and bank everything in your inventory.

2) Grab your cash stack out of the bank and a chisel (if you don't have a chisel, go to the Edgeville General Store and buy one from Horvik for 1 gp). You should have your gold and a chisel with 26 open spots in your inventory.

3) Type in the chat box "::item 1625 26" (without the quotation marks) and press "Enter". Twenty-six uncut opals should have spawned within your inventory.

4) Use your chisel on one of the uncut opals and wait until all of the uncut opals are cut into opals.

5) Bank all of the cut opals in your inventory.

6) Repeat steps 3-5 until you get to 20 crafting.

7) After you get lvl 20 crafting, bring your cash stack and a chisel to Horvik in Edgeville General Store.

8) Trade him and keep buying and crafting sapphires from him and when you get to a higher level, cut the more improved gems (emeralds, rubies, diamonds) and sell them to him. Do this to level 55 crafting.

When you have 55 crafting, you are ready to set the bot up! You're on your way to making millions of gp! ;)

STEPS TO SETTING UP THE BOT:

1) Download the file at the bottom of this thread.

2) Open the file in Simba.

3) Open RuneCore. (You can use either the web client or downloadable client. They both work with my script like a charm.)

4) Organizing The Screen
Resize the Simba file and web browser so that the web browser is on the left side and the Simba file is on the right of it. It should look similar to this image.

5) Selecting The Client
Look at the top of the Simba file and you should see a green target icon. Hover over it, hold the left mouse button, drag it over to the RuneCore client until the red highlight covers the area of the client, and let go of the left mouse button to select the RuneCore client. It should look like this image.

6) Setting Up The Game
Login to the game and make your way to any bank (preferably Edgeville bank). Bank everything that is in your inventory and take out at least 338k (338,000 gold pieces) and a chisel (if you don't have a chisel, take 1 extra gold piece with you as you will need it soon to buy a chisel). Now, make your way to the Edgeville General Store and stand 1 step north of the guy named Horvik in the store (if you don't have a chisel yet, trade him and buy a chisel with the extra gold piece you brought with you). Next, use the arrow keys on your keyboard to rotate the game screen to make the N on the compass next to the minimap turn until the N is pointing on the left side of the compass making it look like a Z. Then, hold the "UP" arrow key until the screen of the game stops moving. You should now be in bird's eye view and the screen should look similar to this image.

You should have 2 spaces full in your inventory and 26 spaces empty. Right click on Horvik and left click on "Trade Horvik". The game should look like this now.

NOTE: YOU HAVE TO BE ON THE TRADE WINDOW WITH HORVIK BEFORE YOU START THE SCRIPT. OTHERWISE THE BOT WON'T WORK ! !

7) Start Botting
Finally, all you have to do is click the Play button (green triangle icon) at the top of the Simba file. Sit back and relax while the bot makes you mula! :wowzers:

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW

-You cannot move the mouse or rotate the game with the arrow keys on your keyboard, it will mess up the script. To prevent this, I advise you to unplug your mouse from your computer/laptop after starting the script and avoid touching the arrow keys on your keyboard. If this does happen though... wait until it stops clicking everywhere for a few seconds and quickly click the Stop button (red dot icon) two times at the top of the Simba file to stop the script immediately. Don't worry, you can still type and chat with people around you, but you cannot private message (PM) friends.

-All credits are to me. No one else helped with this script. I made it from scratch.

-I made it so people can relax and not have to go through the same procedure repeatedly. I also made it so people can go out and have a life and maybe hang out with some friends so they don't have to no life the game to make money.

-This script is not for RuneScape. This script is for the runescape private server, RuneCore. If you would like to play RuneCore, go to www.runecore.org

-Please appreciate the fact that I gave you all this free script because I did put a lot of work and time into the script. I tried hard to guide all of you step-by-step of how to set it up properly without trying to confuse anybody.

If the script doesn't work right and there is a bug in it. Please notify me by posting a comment in the comments section.
If the script works right and is AMAZINGLY AWESOME, good feedback will let me know that I'm not just producing crap that doesn't work. :)

HAVE FUN MAKING MONEY ! :p

Ian
01-27-2013, 11:56 PM
Did you run this for 12 hours straight without touching it at all?

Nvm, didn't realize this was for a rsps

Bobs Axes
01-28-2013, 12:01 AM
yes and i had no problems at all, if you do though, let me know, btw i made about 800m within those 12 hrs

Ian
01-28-2013, 12:07 AM
I don't play rsps, so I won't be able to test, but I have a suggestion.
If you call
AddOnTerminate('FreeBitmaps');
After your bitmap declaring procedure, then the bitmaps will get freed even if your script stops early for whatever reason :)

Bobs Axes
01-28-2013, 12:24 AM
so I would put that code in my FreeBitmaps procedure?

Justin
01-28-2013, 12:31 AM
Put it under setupsrl

Ian
01-28-2013, 12:36 AM
Your mainloop is something like:
Begin
SetupSRL;
Repeat
DeclareBitmaps;
Bot;
FreeBitmaps;
Until(false);
end:

you could have it like this:

begin
SetupSRL;
DeclareBitmaps;
AddOnTerminate('FreeBitmaps');
Repeat
BbBot;
Until(false);
FreeBitmaps;
end;

E: darn it I indented and everything but my phone unindented it :(

Bobs Axes
01-28-2013, 12:44 AM
whats the BbBot in the mainloop?

Ian
01-28-2013, 12:49 AM
whats the BbBot in the mainloop?

Typo, replace that with your procedure "StartBotting" :)

Bobs Axes
01-28-2013, 01:39 AM
ty m8 but i dont understand the addonterminate command?

Bobs Axes
01-28-2013, 01:40 AM
like wut does it prevent from happening/how does it help?

Justin
01-28-2013, 02:42 AM
like wut does it prevent from happening/how does it help?

When you load a bitmap, it loads it into simba's 'memory'. If you don't free it within the script, it will stay loaded into Simba's memory until Simba is reloaded. If you keep loading bitmaps without freeing them, Simba could run out of memory and crash.

Ian
01-28-2013, 02:46 AM
AddOnTerminate makes it so that the procedure that you put in it will be called before the script stops, even if it is in the middle of another procedure. (95% sure that's what it does)

Bobs Axes
01-28-2013, 03:13 AM
updated the file (added a failsafe to a common bug) :) should be 100% bug free if you follow the steps correctly ;D

Justin
01-28-2013, 03:16 AM
Also you images are broken

Bobs Axes
01-28-2013, 03:18 AM
Thanks for pointing that out, I don't know why they broke but i fixed them

NiceWhip
01-28-2013, 04:15 AM
Says no application can open this file..

Bobs Axes
01-28-2013, 06:48 AM

ummm.... anyone else having this problem? just making sure that it isn't just him.

Bobs Axes
01-28-2013, 06:54 AM
updated script, no bugs found yet

Justin
01-28-2013, 06:55 AM

Open up Simba, View -> Extensions -> associate.sex -> tick the box at the bottom.

NiceWhip
01-28-2013, 07:41 AM
Doesn't matter, found a better moneymaking method

Justin
01-28-2013, 07:45 AM
Doesn't matter, found a better moneymaking method

Care to share? A few of my mates play this server

NiceWhip
01-29-2013, 02:26 AM
Care to share? A few of my mates play this server

Sell your votes to people.

Got a guy buying votes 30m each, got him 15 votes, made 450m in 1 hour.

Justin
01-29-2013, 02:27 AM

Awesome, thanks man :D

about50
01-29-2013, 03:18 AM
The script will not buy the uncut dragonstones? There are some quick mouse movements, fails to purchase, then crafts empty inventory spaces.

Bobs Axes
01-29-2013, 10:05 PM
The script will not buy the uncut dragonstones? There are some quick mouse movements, fails to purchase, then crafts empty inventory spaces.

:/ hmmmm... make sure you go to graphic settings (in game), have the manual setup on MIN and screen sizing on FIXED. make sure when your selecting the client, the red highlight goes over just the game and looks like the image in my guide under "Selecting The Client". make sure the compass makes the letter N point as accurately west as possible. also, if your lagging, that might be the reason. if it still doesn't work, let me know because it works for me and never fails. it runs all night and i wake up with 500m more added to my cash stack

Bobs Axes
01-29-2013, 10:16 PM

while your waiting to get more votes to sell, use this bot and u will make even more money lol js

dannyd
01-30-2013, 12:03 AM
I click start the bot after i follow ur instructions and it gives me this:

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL\SRL.simba' used from 'C:\Users\DDelGiorno14\Downloads\RuneCoreCrafter (1).simba'

Bobs Axes
01-30-2013, 02:26 AM
I click start the bot after i follow ur instructions and it gives me this:

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL\SRL.simba' used from 'C:\Users\DDelGiorno14\Downloads\RuneCoreCrafter (1).simba'

can anyone help him out, i know that there is something wrong with the places ur files r in, or maybe u didnt update the extension SRL and check mark it

Forg0101
01-30-2013, 04:11 AM

I had the same problem, you have to start it on the trade window. Hope that helps.

Bobs Axes
01-30-2013, 05:05 AM
I had the same problem, you have to start it on the trade window. Hope that helps.

yea, you have to start the bot on the trade window

Bobs Axes
01-30-2013, 05:13 AM
found out that my script works very well with the downloadable client of RuneCore! again if you guys have any problems, comment

Bobs Axes
01-30-2013, 09:16 PM
worked for an hour and a half upgrading the script ;) ! here's a few additions to the script:

-a bunch of FailSafes in case the script fails for some reason (which it shouldn't if u follow the instructions correctly)

-a built in simba version of Siri that talks dirty to u while the script runs :shifty:... JK, but the bot tells u what action is being performed at that time throughout the script. u will find the messages within the debug box (box below the code)

fewlsz
01-31-2013, 10:51 AM
Hey it gives me this error when it starts

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL\SRL.simba' used from 'C:\Users\Dyon\AppData\Local\Temp\RuneCoreCrafter. simba'

HELP PLEASE.

Chris!
01-31-2013, 11:41 AM
Fewlsz, have you installed Simba by following this (http://villavu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=351) guide? Do that and all your problems will be solved.

If that doesn't fix it, try placing the script in Simba/Scripts directory in your C drive.

fewlsz
01-31-2013, 11:57 AM
Fewlsz, have you installed Simba by following this (http://villavu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=351) guide? Do that and all your problems will be solved.

If that doesn't fix it, try placing the script in Simba/Scripts directory in your C drive.

It Didnt work still the same.

Bobs Axes
01-31-2013, 09:17 PM
Hey it gives me this error when it starts

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL\SRL.simba' used from 'C:\Users\Dyon\AppData\Local\Temp\RuneCoreCrafter. simba'

HELP PLEASE.

if anyone else is having this problem or any other problems, say so in the comments
if this script works for u, say so in the comments :)

Hot
02-01-2013, 02:33 AM
This is working fine for me, thank you for taking the time for making this free script! If the 12 hour thing is true, I will try to get a proggy tomorrow morning if It's still going :)

Bobs Axes
02-01-2013, 03:36 AM
This is working fine for me, thank you for taking the time for making this free script! If the 12 hour thing is true, I will try to get a proggy tomorrow morning if It's still going :)

glad to hear that :) btw if the server dc's (which is pretty rare) and goes down then it will screw it up (sometime soon im going to start upgrading the script to make to where it auto logs you bak in and stops clicking uncontrollably after a dc) but I've been letting this script run overnight for 3 nights straight and so far it works like a charm, especially since i added in the multiple FailSafes

Hot
02-01-2013, 12:42 PM
glad to hear that :) btw if the server dc's (which is pretty rare) and goes down then it will screw it up (sometime soon im going to start upgrading the script to make to where it auto logs you bak in and stops clicking uncontrollably after a dc) but I've been letting this script run overnight for 3 nights straight and so far it works like a charm, especially since i added in the multiple FailSafes

Nice! I'm not sure how to post a proggy tbh, so I'll just post my cash stack :D Yesterday I started with 2m.

http://puu.sh/1VN4O

sandik
02-01-2013, 03:05 PM
I cannot use your bot. When i start him, he is missclicking and then i am forced to stop it. Why is he missclicking everytime? He cannot even buy uncuts.

Oxzor
02-01-2013, 03:59 PM
Thank you for using Simba,
Hakuna Matata.

New window: 525740
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL\SRL.simba' used from 'C:\Users\MUM\Desktop\RuneCoreCrafter.simba'

i cant run it because of this error

Oxzor
02-01-2013, 05:04 PM
i can now run it and i open it on the trade screen
it quickly rightclicks the dragonstone then the x on trade screen all fast.
then it tries to craft nothing and then clicks on a player in chat screen as if the crafting dragonstone had worked.

Oxzor
02-01-2013, 05:09 PM
tried it for the last time and it actually worked after like 8 times trying...
thanks for it man making mils

Hot
02-01-2013, 08:32 PM
I cannot use your bot. When i start him, he is missclicking and then i am forced to stop it. Why is he missclicking everytime? He cannot even buy uncuts.

First off quit calling it "he", second, it only works if it is started when the shop interface is open

Bobs Axes
02-01-2013, 08:56 PM
again, if you guys closely and accurately follow the steps listed in the thread, nothing will go wrong except if you dc or have a major lag, i know i will work and upgrade this script to my fullest extent before this weekend is over so be patient guys :), also glad to hear some positive feedback making me feel that im not just producing crap that doesnt work

btw, here is an image of what i made by just taking a few seconds on playing the script overnight for 3 nights ;) 18915

Hot
02-01-2013, 09:56 PM
again, if you guys closely and accurately follow the steps listed in the thread, nothing will go wrong except if you dc or have a major lag, i know i will work and upgrade this script to my fullest extent before this weekend is over so be patient guys :), also glad to hear some positive feedback making me feel that im not just producing crap that doesnt work

btw, here is an image of what i made by just taking a few seconds on playing the script overnight for 3 nights ;) 18915

Ohh very nice.

Bobs Axes
02-02-2013, 12:12 AM
since I had some free time, I decided to upgrade the script for the past couple hours because I have been getting DCed a bunch from server failure and others were complaining about it so I added in a few more helpful bitmaps and an auto-login procedure just incase of DC, and i do know that the auto-login doesnt work but will make it work in the future, pretty busy atm

Bobs Axes
02-02-2013, 12:31 AM
btw for some reason atm, my script wont click and only hovers over things in the game when using the web client so i would advise playing the bot on the downloadable client but if it works for u through the web client then feel free to use that if u wunt

Oxzor
02-02-2013, 03:29 AM
I would really like this script so much if,
When it lags and try's to click the x button and runs over near the bank,
that if you made it run back to horvik and continue the script because the server is really bad atm.
Thanks.

Bobs Axes
02-02-2013, 04:03 PM
I would really like this script so much if,
When it lags and try's to click the x button and runs over near the bank,
that if you made it run back to horvik and continue the script because the server is really bad atm.
Thanks.

yea sorry bout that, it happened to me also but now the server was updated and not laggy at all anymore so the script works like a charm now, ive had it running for 16 hrs now since the server is now updated, btw i know the dc auto login part of the script still doesnt work if u dc but i will fix it sometime soon, hang in there with me guys

Bobs Axes
02-04-2013, 09:09 PM
updated script, works great :)

Bobs Axes
02-06-2013, 05:04 AM
18993 a nice pile of cash that i made within a few nights... on my way to another max cash stack

nickb
02-08-2013, 05:48 AM
Dont know whats happening it just misses the x on the store to get out of the menu

eye457
02-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file

RJRJRJRJ
02-11-2013, 09:49 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL\SRL.simba' used from 'C:\Users\BobDesk\Downloads\RuneCoreCrafter.simba'

can anyone help me?

Bobs Axes
02-11-2013, 09:57 PM
Dont know whats happening it just misses the x on the store to get out of the menu

Your problem might be caused by:
-not having FIXED as your screen sizing setting in the graphics settings in-game
-not selecting RuneCore's client correctly. make sure the red highlight wraps around the game screen and not anything else (exactly like the picture looks like on step 5)

If none of that works, I'd change the coordinates that best fits for you so that it clicks on the X to exit out of the store (the coordinates dealing with moving and clicking on the X to exit out of the store are on lines 165 and 167)

All that should help

Bobs Axes
02-11-2013, 09:59 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL\SRL.simba' used from 'C:\Users\BobDesk\Downloads\RuneCoreCrafter.simba'

can anyone help me?

Here bro, click here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mho1ek92jgY&feature=youtube). That video will guide you on installing SRL which is an extension that is included in my script. You will need it to run my script.

Bobs Axes
02-11-2013, 10:18 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file

Unable to find file 'SRL\SRL.simba'? If so, click here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mho1ek92jgY&feature=youtube). That video will guide you on installing SRL which is an extension that is included in my script. You will need it to run my script.

planvlad
02-18-2013, 12:40 AM
When I start the script it attempts to buy the gems so fast that it doesn't buy anything. It just right clicks it actually then gives this message after like 20-30 seconds.

The bot will start now! :)
Crafting Dragonstone.
Failed to find Horvik. Attempting the first FailSafe.
Failed to find Horvik. Attempting next FailSafe.
Failed to find Horvik. Attempting the next FailSafe...
Failed to find Horvik yet again. Executing bot.
Successfully executed.

Edit:Nvm got it working some now

Bobs Axes
02-18-2013, 04:36 PM
yeah it might take a few attempts, this isn't the best bot out there. but it runs me all-nighters

JPHamlett
02-19-2013, 08:16 PM
Is there a market for this gp?

Bobs Axes
02-19-2013, 09:10 PM
Is there a market for this gp?

lol... idk... i just made this script because i was tired of doing the same thing over and over to make money, it was meant to make me money for vesta gear and ags (which i got now thanks to this handy script i made)

shad12377
02-22-2013, 08:04 AM
I love you :)

Bobs Axes
02-24-2013, 05:31 PM
I love you :)

ha ;)

antflga
03-23-2013, 04:49 PM
Its very good but sometimes moves to the bank after making about 100-200m i recorded a session and saw that i had to fix it very often, i dont know if this will help but try using dtms instead of bitmaps =) -Antflga

dannygem
03-29-2013, 05:20 PM
It keeps missing the 'x' for me when it goes to close the store screen. Help?