PDA

View Full Version : How rude is this ...

Sjoe
01-28-2013, 01:39 AM
http://puu.sh/1TItx

And he can't even spell you're right.

Kyle Undefined
01-28-2013, 03:01 PM
I'm completely lost.

DannyRS
01-28-2013, 03:14 PM
I'm completely lost.

Same, The pic is of a FB page with a typed post thats not been sent yet? Is the guy (rude guy you refer to) saying hes going to post this or what? This is a deceased guys memorial page? I dont get it :p

Also FB has the most horrible GUI ever these days :(

Sjoe
01-28-2013, 03:20 PM
yeah sorry didn't mention it.
The guy is deceased, and he posted that message that hasn't been send yet, probably didn't send it.
But just the thought bout it ..like a bastard :)

EDIT: Happened to me irl, an acquaintance died in a car accident, and some guy texted: 'I'm glad that he died' to a close friend of mine.

Mark
01-28-2013, 05:26 PM
EDIT: Happened to me irl, an acquaintance died in a car accident, and some guy texted: 'I'm glad that he died' to a close friend of mine.

I don't find this type of trolling funny only last night my mrs read a story in a magazine about some young lad who died on a motorbike same night he died his mum started receiving text's saying

I'm not dead mum why are they saying I'm dead.

Hi mum I'm going to be home I little late leave the back door open.

This went on for a couple of months i really don't get it what's funny i lost my only born son then some weird ass fk decides send me and invite to a group called dead baby jokes very funny cheers mate just what I need.

But the people like this exist mostly online where they can remain anonymous like the true little faggots they are.
I don't take this crap to heart anymore still not. Something i will never understand why people find it amusing.

Sjoe
01-28-2013, 05:53 PM
I don't find this type of trolling funny only last night my mrs read a story in a magazine about some young lad who died on a motorbike same night he died his mum started receiving text's saying

This went on for a couple of months i really don't get it what's funny i lost my only born son then some weird ass fk decides send me and invite to a group called dead baby jokes very funny cheers mate just what I need.

But the people like this exist mostly online where they can remain anonymous like the true little faggots they are.
I don't take this crap to heart anymore still not. Something i will never understand why people find it amusing.

Holy sh*t, that's messed up. Some f*cked up egocentric childs out there

Gucci
01-28-2013, 08:06 PM

Damn bro that's messed up, some really f**ked up people out there

grats
01-29-2013, 06:08 PM
you're *

Make sure you're running your brain, before you run your mouth.

xtrapsp
01-29-2013, 06:55 PM
Ok I understand trolling but damn that's dickish. There are people I wish who weren't here anymore but there is no need to vocalise it to those who mourn.

Benny
01-29-2013, 07:58 PM
That's terrible. Seriously terrible. Even if you don't like them you shouldn't disrespect the dead or their families.