PDA

View Full Version : Crappiest game ever?

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
05-05-2007, 01:57 AM
Let's debate, what is the crappiest downloadable game ever?

Crappiest game ever = A.R.S.E.N.A.L Extended Power (What I think)

Let's hear what crappy game you ever downloaded before?

ShawnjohnSJ
05-05-2007, 02:00 AM
LOL no...

Command & Conquer is.... The first one made. Its crappy as hell.
But Westwood has gotten hella alot better since then.

Dunceiam
05-05-2007, 02:06 AM
Uhhhh...solitaire! I've never learned to play it, and it looks extremely boring :p.

-Dunceiam

ShawnjohnSJ
05-05-2007, 02:10 AM
Uhhhh...solitaire! I've never learned to play it, and it looks extremely boring :p.

-Dunceiam

Wow, Lol.

Solitaire is like the easiest game I ever played. Also the most boring. :]

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
05-05-2007, 02:30 AM
Solitaire is pre-installed, not downloaded, lol. Sure is boring though..

Ashur2Good
05-05-2007, 02:39 AM
Solitaire is pre-installed, not downloaded, lol. Sure is boring though..

Solitaire is mad when you're bored lol...

Really good if you're bored :)

-Ashur:stirthepot:

Dunceiam
05-05-2007, 03:52 AM
Ooo...I know. The games that you download, play 5 minutes of, but the they turn into viruses and destroy your computer! Hehe, jk.

Really, I would say that ping pong game, you know. Basically it's 2 people playing tennis on a 2d court, I really SUCK at that game! A cool version of it is called Plasma Pong though (Google it) basically, it's the same thing except you either push plasma away or suck it in, creating a whole field which makes the ball change directions instantly. It's really fun...

-Dunceiam

Harry
05-07-2007, 10:31 PM
RuneScape!!! :D

~alex~
05-08-2007, 07:30 AM
The Driver games.... god they suck.

me_ntal
05-08-2007, 01:33 PM
I have a range of games that i hate
The original GTA's like london and everything.
I hated morrowind.
Juiced on Xbox
The Eyetoy for playsation

niels123
05-08-2007, 01:37 PM
i think it isnt +'±P

PwNZoRNooB
05-08-2007, 04:05 PM
Carpenter is one of the stupidest games I know, merely no-one knows it though :)

del_signo
05-12-2007, 03:46 PM
lol yazzle sudoku
it is the absolute worst possible game you can download even tough you don't actually download it it downloads its self

Smartzkid
05-12-2007, 06:50 PM
Jail Tycoon 1&2

IEatJ00erBaybees
05-12-2007, 11:13 PM
Lemonade Tycoon, I downloaded it from Yahoo.com for a 60 minute trial..I ended up losing all my money at the end :rolleyes:

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
05-13-2007, 01:18 AM
hmm, what about top gun for the NES (even though its not downloadable)

I think the most crappiest downloadable game would be Robot Arena 1..?

omgh4x0rz
05-13-2007, 01:21 AM
zero-wing!

IEatJ00erBaybees
05-13-2007, 02:02 AM
MaipulStawree.

Markus
05-13-2007, 05:41 PM
RuneScape!!! :D

I agree, Runescape is the worst game ever made.

phatal
05-20-2007, 06:22 PM
I have to say TOTEMBALL for the xbox 360 thats free arcade download if you have vision camera... after playing that shit for like 10 mins your arms are ready to fall off.

geerhedd
05-25-2007, 03:03 PM
midnite club, bad graphics, bad storyline,) of course i did play it after months of nfs, and gta

radioactive_werewolf
05-25-2007, 07:16 PM
If I recall correctly I read somewhere that Superman 64 is the worst game ever made. Worthless controls, bad graphics even by Nintendo 64 standards, lameass limitations on Superman's powers, and a few other things that I can't remember. Download it and give it a shot with an emulator. You'll see what I mean.

While I'm at it I may as well tell you what the hardest game ever and the greatest game ever are. The original BattleToads for the NES is the most difficult game ever made. The first two levels are fairly easy and then bam the speederbike level hits you and it's damn near impossible. I've heard that the two levels after that are even more difficult but I wouldn't know since I have never been able to reach them thus far. The greatest game ever in my opinion is probably Street Fighter 2 for the SNES. It's so perfect, so beautiful. The strategy involved with it is tremendous. I've been playing it for years and still can't get enough of it.

The devil
05-26-2007, 03:43 AM
Garrys mod.

Unless your really good at it which im not.

logical guy711
06-06-2007, 02:11 AM
on my list, its got to be SweetHome for the NES system.
its a rare RPG game and its scary as 8-bit games can go.
trust me.

50% of all NES games were worthless.

the all powerful underground gaming engine MUGEN is still the bomb.

ahadvakil
06-17-2007, 04:03 PM
Adventurequest??(Also known as Battleon)...Its real crappy and boring....The way you characters jump and attack is quite lame AND they want you to Pay To Play

shaunthasheep
06-17-2007, 04:11 PM
The bejeweled that comes with scar :o

fuzzball109
06-26-2007, 04:26 PM
Mine Sweeper!!!!

Vicious
06-27-2007, 07:55 AM
Furcadia (http://www.furcadia.com/)<--link
If you or anyone you know either plays that game or calls themself a "Furry", kill them or you. With fire.

Oh forgot one.
Habbo Hotel. It's like the link above only with less furries and more racist.

Wanted
07-02-2007, 04:57 AM
Well considering Ball In A Cup (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=firG54W7VBk) is the greatest game ever, it'd have to be the exact opposite.

Cup in a ball O_o.

Come on, wtf? That's not even POSSIBLE... talk about stupid, I'd kill myself.

sheetomg
07-08-2007, 02:21 PM
club penguin

Markus
07-08-2007, 08:48 PM
club penguin

My little sister just discovered that game.
Forgot I said RS is crappy, this one is even crapier.

Edfrommars
07-14-2007, 08:22 PM
Definetly Club Penguin. Basically everything is useless (including money if you dont pay for the game). And paying costs $6/month and only gives you the benefit to buy anything (although whatever you buy will have next to no usability).

Next comes Runescape. It started out okay but Jagex ****ing ruined it with their stupid "no clients", "no luring", and wildy ditch. All thanks to Jagex's ignorance and stupid little 5-year-olds that cry if they die/lose 2gp/get scammed/don't get what they want. And on top of that there are tons of hackers waiting to get their hands on your account and the in-game community is rude and immature. The only reason I still play is because of SCAR :)

robertdoleliveson
07-15-2007, 03:26 PM
Uhhhh... Can't believe no one said it but - PacMan?
God I hate that little guy with his 'Wakka-Wakka' sound effects and his glowing white balls. Thinks he's so good....

Runescape Pro
07-22-2007, 10:27 PM
lmao... the crapiest game i've ever downloaded was a game called "sumotori dreams". its an indie game and is only 136kb in size. its pretty funny after someone wins because the characters try and stand up and fall over again like idiots

munk
07-23-2007, 05:56 AM
how can you people say some of those games are bad? for the most part your all right, but a few of you listed games i enjoy. for one, Solitaire. Learn to play it and any computer can take up 8 hours of your life. Garys Mod!! are you kidding?! Command and Conquer?!?! I agree that the first one wasnt all that special, but like red alert and stuff, i mean cmon.

anyways, i could make about a 5000 item list of games no one should ever touch, but i dont really have the time. So i have to say...

NHL '06 - worst goalies ever. All around bad A.I.

wait...

Penn and Teller game for Sega - there was an actual part where you had to drive 8 hours to Las Vegas and if you didnt control it youd crash, and if you didnt do it you couldnt continue the game.

eh...

any of the 7-up spot games

ok i really cant choose. and yes, runescape is definately there.

freyyr
07-23-2007, 07:08 AM
Oooh, hard question.

I agree, runescape sucks, not because of the game, but because of the random events and the lousy community. In Runescape, newbies get laughed at. In WoW, you join a guild and if it's anything like mine, they'll teach you what you need to know (note that I say newbie, not n00b, who are still a hopeless cause. For a comparison, consult a certain Ctrl+Alt+Del comic).

Worst game ever? Hmm. Mario is Missing for the SNES is a top contender. So is Superman 64.

I must think this over.

you12
07-23-2007, 06:58 PM
um a game i forget whats its called, something with leaf in it or something. its gay. like if you level, you fight the same monsters, and the area that you are at the whole time is really small, like a room, and its a game with other players on, its sorta like a bad verison of WoW

Drip
07-26-2007, 06:42 PM
lol mall tycoon, seriously i wasted $9 on that crap...

Whitefang OC
07-27-2007, 01:30 AM
ummm... All post 1996 Sonic games are pretty bad... I always loved the first one. Second was ok, but just kept getting worse in my book.

Pyro
07-27-2007, 03:06 AM
Runescape isnt that bad when you think about it. Plenty of other far worse games out there. I hated almost all sega games looking back on it. The fact you couldnt save was so crap. Although i loved spell caster that game rocked. Dragon ball z copied it hardout.

worst game?: ummm all sega racing games were fairly crap. downloadable ones though i would have to say alot of the ones on miniclip and other related bullcrap flash game sites.

Covert
08-03-2007, 07:38 AM
E.T the extraterrestrial by far and proven to be the worst game ever.

sthu n pot k
08-03-2007, 06:41 PM
E.T the extraterrestrial by far and proven to be the worst game ever.

Much agreed people are posting games the suck at e.t. was seiously a "HORRIBLE" game and idk wtf your talking about being pacman worst game ever? its like 20 years old? it was kick @$$ for its time sonny :rolleyes:

Ruroken
08-03-2007, 10:24 PM
anything made in flash with the exception of anything by the SFB and Madness Interactive

Kik
08-04-2007, 02:25 AM
Club Penguin. There's nothing to do in that game.

GoF
08-09-2007, 02:52 PM
Club Penguin. There's nothing to do in that game.

I used to hack (or should I say "hack") that game :p I had like 100 mill cash and all stuff in game and hacked membership :p But never played it because of the fact that it's kinda gay, but my little sister liked playing with my h4x account.. Not sure if they've done any security upgrades, because before it was too easy to cheat in that game :p Oh ya, that E.T. game.. Only 1 word needed to describe it.. Crap.

Dunceiam
08-09-2007, 03:05 PM
And you're going to give us all your, "hack" so we can totally ruin their economy? hAxOr style? :p

-Dunceiam

GoF
08-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Posted all of em' with pics to a club penguin cheat forum, I was a nubert so i won't post a link :D Most likely the site is down anyways, it's a kiddie game so the forums admins most likely get tired to keeping their forums up. Just packet editing for free items, money and pretty much anything, except membership required memory editing, and membership doesn't work anymore as far as I know.. They found out about it after like 6 months or something, but all of the other hacks like dirty names to those weirdo pets etc. work :p I might have a pic of one of my sisters old accs that I haxed for her :p

EDIT: Only ones I could find :p

Pic about the haxed membership from one of the accs.. Like year ago.

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n173/Gofez0r/memberpr00f.png

Aaaand about spawning money.

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n173/Gofez0r/moneyspawn.png

If you have a packet editing program and higher iq than a rock, you should be able to "hack" that game.

qwerty8475
08-17-2007, 03:59 PM
offtopic/
LOL no...

Command & Conquer is.... The first one made. Its crappy as hell.
But Westwood has gotten hella alot better since then.

CARTMAN! stopo saying hella!{offtopic/

Crappiest game ever made-- Club Penguin.