PDA

View Full Version : SCAR the Mario brothers of RS cheating?

Wanted
05-05-2007, 02:36 AM
I took a little while to write this so appreciate.

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/1028/supermariobrosdxbignc5.jpg

In the dawn of video games there were pong, ET, space invaders primitive arcade games.

In the dawn of RS cheating there was Auto-Rune, Sleep Walker, cheat macro.
They all died.

After some development our technology of the human race we were able to develop some more detailed games. One of these games staring a character named Mario and his brother Luigi formerly known as the Mario Brothers.

After these early RS cheating macros died a new dawn was made upon a program called SCAR, Shite Compared to Auto-Rune.

Over the years New games and game systems were being made, Play station, Nintendo 64, more recent games were being released. Mario Brothers Loses it's popularity.

Over the course of RS history more and more recent 'bots' or cheats were being released and SCAR was losing it's popularity. iBot, ARGA, RS-Demon.

As time rolls on better and better graphics games were being released. These games that had one replaced Mario Brothers died completly.

Newer programs had been made and the programs that replaced SCAR died completly.

But, as every day when we are tired playing Halo2 or our latest Video game, and we have Jagex Kill bot after bot we all come back to our 'home' SCAR and in time after growing more tired of playing our video games we go back and pull out that dusty cartage from the drawer and plugin in Mario Brothers and play that as if it had just been released. And when we open up SCAR and type a simple script we realize that SCAR/Mario Brothers has survived the ultimate test.

Time.

Ok It's a little crappy and needs some work, but hey not bad for a "boring story" :P

alach11
05-05-2007, 03:50 AM
Lol nice job, now where's my mario scar made game?

Wanted
05-05-2007, 03:54 AM
Lol nice job, now where's my mario scar made game?

I knew some one would ask that :P.

Janilabo
05-06-2007, 12:53 AM
Hehe, funny one. You must have been pretty bored while writing it.. :p

There's couple facts too.. --> other macros/bots just come and go, but SCAR stays strong, just like it has stayed past almost four years... ..yet it still keeps the position as number 1 macro too easily.. :D

Hugolord
05-06-2007, 08:12 AM
rofl nice story gave me a gd laugh!

The devil
05-26-2007, 05:58 AM
Lol nice Mario/Scar game....