PDA

View Full Version : 1 Year With The Community

Silentcore
01-30-2013, 08:09 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2m5gtu9.png

So today is exactly one year since I've join this wonderful community, you may be asking, what have I done in this one year? Well here is my little SRL log:

On January 30, I came to this community as UCANTSEEMEBOT, the username came because I knew color was a bit harder to get detected so it was kind of like Jagex not seeing me botting..

From February 01- April 30th, I've leeched like most of the newcomers, posted no feedback and was not very active as I am now.

Between May - August, I changed my leeching ways and decided to start helping this community out. I wasn't really active between this point but one thing I made sure was to post progress reports, bugs, suggestions, help other, and following all rules.

On September - November; Footy who once was a member from this community, gave me the chance to work for him in "Footy's Quest Service". I knew this was a great way to make a small amount of cash while I was helping out the community.

On November 30, Footy gives me the rights to keep up with the service as he said to me "I'm not going to do this service anymore because I just don't have a lot of time anymore". 1 - 2 weeks later Footy is banned for scamming. ( 1 minute of silence for Footy).

December - Today, I have continued with "Silentcore Services" which has turned out to be a great project to help people. I have submitted close to 100% of my progress reports to the scripts thread, I have helped people over Teamviewer, and the most important thing is that I have had a great time with this community.

I want to thank every single person in this community because it's all of you who make this special. Thank you all!!

chief herb
01-30-2013, 08:15 PM
WT-KAKAWI you spelled his name wrong ;)

xtrapsp
01-30-2013, 08:23 PM
I'm in there!!!?!?!

:')

Silentcore
01-30-2013, 08:24 PM
WT-KAKAWI you spelled his name wrong ;)

Ooops, I didn't make but I'm sorry. Lol

Hobbit
01-30-2013, 08:30 PM
I made the leet list!

Grats :)

WT-Fakawi
01-30-2013, 09:00 PM
I'll tell you the story where my name came from. Most already know this, but it hasn't shown up in years. Once you know this, trust me, you wont forget....and it is a true story too :)

"Deep down in the Jungles of Central Africa lives a tribe of pigmee bushmen, the Fakawi. They are simple people, hunters and collectors. Their land is surrounded by the tallest growing grass of Central Africa, Elephantgrass.
Whenever the Fakawi go hunting, they get hopelessly lost in the Elephantgrass Fields. You can hear them shouting from miles : " Where The Fuck Are We!"

WT-Fakawi.

Autoing RS2 reminded me of the poor Fakawi, always lost in the fields."

There you have it. WT-Fakawi. See? You'll never misspell it again.

Neznam
01-30-2013, 09:17 PM
^lol

Congrats Bro! Keep up the great work.

Ian
01-30-2013, 09:18 PM
I'll tell you the story where my name came from. Most already know this, but it hasn't shown up in years. Once you know this, trust me, you wont forget....and it is a true story too :)

"Deep down in the Jungles of Central Africa lives a tribe of pigmee bushmen, the Fakawi. They are simple people, hunters and collectors. Their land is surrounded by the tallest growing grass of Central Africa, Elephantgrass.
Whenever the Fakawi go hunting, they get hopelessly lost in the Elephantgrass Fields. You can hear them shouting from miles : " Where The Fuck Are We!"

WT-Fakawi.

Haha I love this! :D

Wohoo, I'm on it! :)

Also Zytex -> Zyt3x

Benny
01-30-2013, 09:34 PM
Yay silent!
Many congratulations on one year here.
I'm honored to be on your list and I'm thankful for everything you have given to me an the community.
I hope you keep giving and I'm sure people will give back to you. :) yay

(A few more months for me!)

Good luck and keep going!

Silentcore
01-30-2013, 09:35 PM

WT-Fakawi.

Haha, this is a cool story bro. I will never forget this from now on. Thanks for sharing..

kevin33
01-30-2013, 10:02 PM
I liked the story also. I will never forget it because it is so unique.
Thanks Silent for everything you have done and congratz on the year! Let's go for 2!

Ashaman88
01-30-2013, 11:00 PM
Great story man :) and congrats on 1 year! Have come a long way for sure

Jake
01-30-2013, 11:08 PM
14th on list
YEAHHHHHH

On topic: Grats man! :) Hope for many more years to come

Silentcore
01-31-2013, 01:03 AM
Yay silent!
Many congratulations on one year here.
I'm honored to be on your list and I'm thankful for everything you have given to me an the community.
I hope you keep giving and I'm sure people will give back to you. :) yay

(A few more months for me!)

Good luck and keep going!
Thanks -Benny..

I liked the story also. I will never forget it because it is so unique.
Thanks Silent for everything you have done and congratz on the year! Let's go for 2!
Let's go for 2 and more.. Looking forward into being a senior member..

Great story man :) and congrats on 1 year! Have come a long way for sure
Yeah, and hopefully one day I can release scripts like you. I just have to have time to study those guides a bit more..Thanks.

14th on list
YEAHHHHHH

On topic: Grats man! :) Hope for many more years to come
This is just the beginning, more to come, I promise..

chief herb
01-31-2013, 01:12 AM

WT-Fakawi.

i always wondered what it meant aha

Justin
01-31-2013, 01:19 AM
Congratulations man, nice to see I made the list :P

Sin
01-31-2013, 02:08 AM
#2 (http://villavu.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2) :>

The Killer
02-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Just saw this. Woop made the list :P
Gz on 1 year, I'm about 11 days off :D

Gucci
02-03-2013, 05:57 PM
Congrats on a year Silent. Yay I made the list

Mr[S]
02-07-2013, 10:46 AM
Sorry for the users I spelt wrong :(

Press Play
02-07-2013, 11:26 AM
You choose the year that I took off from SRL! Now I remember who you are... I remember the name UCANTSEEMEBOT :) Congrats!

US Marine
02-11-2013, 08:55 AM
Oh man.. Im ALWAYS LATE TO THE PARTY! Was suprised to see my name on there, seems like only yesterday I was making my account.

<3 you SRL, fantastic community. Helped me so much the past year + 1month. :)