PDA

View Full Version : [Update] SRL: February 1st, 2013 ~ New antiban functions

Olly
02-01-2013, 05:13 PM
Hey, Im going to start trying to keep up on git updates for everyone that is interested in recent updates. Im only going back a couple of days so sorry if ive missed a commit, although a big thanks to riwu, the past 6 months 90% of commits have been his.

Ollybest:
Added more antiban functions (found @ antiban.simba):
DragRandomInvSlot
SmallRandomMouse
MMouseOffClient
HoverMovingObject
HoverOnlineFriend
RandomTab
RandomFKeys
AdjustMouseSpeed

Redone OpenDepositBox - reworked whole function, no longer uses findobjTPA.
Added OpenBankNPCEx - now works with blue, gray and green bankers.
Added WaitNotMoving - waits until your player is not moving.

-daazndagger-:
Added Shantay Pass chest to OpenBankChest.

slushpuppy:
Refactored FindSpinTicket
Added FindAndDestroyspin ticket

Ashaman88
02-01-2013, 06:53 PM
Good idea :)

Le Jingle
02-01-2013, 07:20 PM
Cheers ya'll 3, nice to see updates :]

Kyle Undefined
02-02-2013, 02:06 AM
Thanks to Ollybest; for stepping in :)

Flight
02-02-2013, 02:34 AM
It's nice to see some more anti-bans available. Although, a few of these look strikingly familiar...

Also, where was 'WaitNotMoving' placed? Found it.

Olly
02-02-2013, 03:18 AM
It's nice to see some more anti-bans available. Although, a few of these look strikingly familiar...

If your thinking of hover moving objects I posted it here in snippets sometime ago here (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95165), I made it and then remembered yours, Commited mine because yours includes alot of your own functions (mouse functions, + extra areatobox function), Although i should have given you some credit in that, And the smallrandommouse is totally yours i just changed it to use the current windmouse :)

Flight
02-02-2013, 03:36 AM
No worries, the only parts you used were the ideas, you fabricated your own procedures which is just fine.

If I might make a suggestion, with your HoverMovingObjects, what happens if anti-ban right-clicks on a large group of players and the 'Cancel' option is not listed?

Olly
02-02-2013, 04:15 AM
If I might make a suggestion, with your HoverMovingObjects, what happens if anti-ban right-clicks on a large group of players and the 'Cancel' option is not listed?

I'm 90% sure if choose option doesn't find the option it will move the mouse off the option interface thing and close it, I will go and test it though :p