PDA

View Full Version : [Resolved] How to switch between 3 sps maps?

Sawyer
02-02-2013, 01:19 PM
I am working on a nature runecrafting script, and it works mostly, except I am switching between three maps using CynicRus's SPS_MapSwitch function. I use SPS_Setup(surface:Integer, area:string); for the first area and then switchmap to the second and third, which work, but when I try to switchmap back to the first area, it never switches the map and walks.

Zorgatone
02-02-2013, 01:31 PM
I am working on a nature runecrafting script, and it works mostly, except I am switching between three maps using CynicRus's SPS_MapSwitch function. I use SPS_Setup(surface:Integer, area:string); for the first area and then switchmap to the second and third, which work, but when I try to switchmap back to the first area, it never switches the map and walks.

I have the same problem.. Try to make a custom map with only the pieces of the entire world map that you need and put them in the same file with a black background.. It worked for me, except when I'm teleporting to another place then it stops right there.
Remember to copy at least a path that is two minimaps wide. :)

Sawyer
02-03-2013, 01:57 AM
I have already done that. I'm not sure why it isn't working.

Coh3n
02-04-2013, 02:07 AM
This should be resolved with the latest SPS update.

Sawyer
02-04-2013, 04:22 AM
Alright, Thanks:)

John
02-04-2013, 05:30 AM
Or you can combine all maps into one.

Sjoe
02-04-2013, 06:29 AM
Or you can combine all maps into one.

Could u do that, for 3 different areas? Would be easy :p

John
02-04-2013, 09:09 AM
Could u do that, for 3 different areas? Would be easy :p

I can't do it now if that's what your asking :P

But it is simple, Just leave them spaced out by about ~2 minimaps

Sjoe
02-04-2013, 01:20 PM
I can't do it now if that's what your asking :P

But it is simple, Just leave them spaced out by about ~2 minimaps

Didn't know u could combine them all into one map ( that's what I meant :) )
Learned smthing again ^^

Coh3n
02-06-2013, 04:25 AM
Didn't know u could combine them all into one map ( that's what I meant :) )
Learned smthing again ^^Theoretically, SPS will work with any size map (the larger the map, the slower SPS is). The only reason we have the areas is to make it more convenient for the scripters who use SPS.