PDA

View Full Version : Jason2gs!

Santa_Clause
05-05-2007, 09:11 AM
Well...I Was Looking Around Fagex And Saw This:

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/3710/zez1md0.jpg

I'm Not Accusing You But It Creeped Me Out...

~alex~
05-05-2007, 09:46 AM
What the hell?? Is this real?

Jason2gs
05-05-2007, 10:23 AM
Heh, I forgot about that.

I remember it now. He lured a ton of people into the wilderness north of Ardy.

It is indeed real. My story is in... Here:

http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/did-you-get-t173p5.html

Post #97

Didn't know it was that big of a deal :rolleyes:

Hugolord
05-05-2007, 10:49 AM
omfg u were a P-mod?? omg... u so lucky lol! dude i cant believe u lost it..

Hobbit
05-06-2007, 02:15 AM
zez lures rofl!!! lets all report him!!!

Jason2gs
05-06-2007, 02:41 AM
That was actually before wildy luring was against the rules.

Hugolord
05-06-2007, 02:05 PM
oh well either way if i had been you i would have kamikazed lol:f:

[Off Topic]This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 18 seconds[Off Topic]

PwNZoRNooB
05-06-2007, 04:22 PM
Okay, is this really real :p ?
That's like...

...weird. :confused:

omgh4x0rz
05-07-2007, 02:08 AM
I love how zezima needs 3 pmods following him around like bodyguards. Yall must make him feel like the queen of england.

Dunceiam
05-07-2007, 02:19 AM
I wanna be a p-mod! You need to teach us how you became one Jason. I played legit for 2 years, reporting everyone that did something bad, and I've not been made a p-mod yet. :(. So eventually I got bored, and now I'm sorta revolting :p

It's funny seeing Jason trying to be so "formal".

"Would you all please stop spamming"

I would have said...

"Yo foolz, stop wit dis crazy talk and giv me 100k ea!"

Maybe thats why I'm not a p-mod..:p

-Dunceiam

PwNZoRNooB
05-07-2007, 04:52 AM
I wanna be a p-mod! You need to teach us how you became one Jason. I played legit for 2 years, reporting everyone that did something bad, and I've not been made a p-mod yet. :(. So eventually I got bored, and now I'm sorta revolting :p

It's funny seeing Jason trying to be so "formal".

"Would you all please stop spamming"

I would have said...

"Yo foolz, stop wit dis crazy talk and giv me 100k ea!"

Maybe thats why I'm not a p-mod..:p

-Dunceiam

Lol, yes I think too that's why you aren't a p-mod.
Or if u were u wouldn't be for long :p

Harry
05-07-2007, 10:24 PM
lol! zezima once legged on on my fl then logged out be4 i pmed him...

Jason2gs
05-08-2007, 04:08 PM
I love how zezima needs 3 pmods following him around like bodyguards. Yall must make him feel like the queen of england.

Trust me, there were more than that :p

And we weren't there to babysit Zezima. Whenever Zezima comes out of hiding, tons of people flock around him and start spamming.

And seeing as how spamming is a mutable offense, all the mute-happy-mods obviously went there in hopes of getting a mute or two in (h)

Rune Hacker
05-08-2007, 04:32 PM
Jason2gs, i don't meen to be mean, but how old are you?? You gotta be pretty stupid to go post a thread basicallly saying "Hey everyone, i auto and i was wondering if i could do it without getting banned". And i hate jagex for soo many reasons, i hope runescape gets destroyed so it dissapears forever, that would be great, they have done so many things to me they will regret.

EDIT: Also, why in the hell would you make your forum screen name the same as your runescape screen name, this is a cheating forum and that isn't a smart idea I believe.......How old are you lol

YoHoJo
05-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Actually lots of people make their forum/rs screen name the same.
Kaitnieks said he used to.

I can go find a rank 100 overall guy and make his name mine, jagex cant just ban him for that.

They dont even ban the stupid lv 3 autoers without sufficient evidence -.-

And leave him alone, :p

Smartzkid
05-08-2007, 09:00 PM
:p If Jagex ever makes me a mod (don't really play anymore, though, so I doubt it), I'll sell off my account for mad cash

I'd say 60m or so would do...

PS: For all of you who didn't read this (http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/showpost.php?p=65634&postcount=97), Jason's not a mod anymore...

Jason2gs
05-09-2007, 04:03 PM
Jason2gs, i don't meen to be mean, but how old are you?? You gotta be pretty stupid to go post a thread basicallly saying "Hey everyone, i auto and i was wondering if i could do it without getting banned". And i hate jagex for soo many reasons, i hope runescape gets destroyed so it dissapears forever, that would be great, they have done so many things to me they will regret.

EDIT: Also, why in the hell would you make your forum screen name the same as your runescape screen name, this is a cheating forum and that isn't a smart idea I believe.......How old are you lol

Doesn't seem like you're not trying to be mean... Seems like you're trying to be a bit rude... Oh well.

I'm 14. Happy?

I don't think I was technically autoing. I was messing around with a program on tutorial island.

What's wrong with making my screen name the same here as on RS? If Jagex bans me, all I would have to say is something about how my friend thought it would be hilarious if he made his screen name on a cheating forum the same at the mine on RS. ((h))

~alex~
05-09-2007, 09:12 PM
Doesn't seem like you're not trying to be mean... Seems like you're trying to be a bit rude... Oh well.

I'm 14. Happy?

I don't think I was technically autoing. I was messing around with a program on tutorial island.

What's wrong with making my screen name the same here as on RS? If Jagex bans me, all I would have to say is something about how my friend thought it would be hilarious if he made his screen name on a cheating forum the same at the mine on RS. ((h))

That plan won't work now you said it :duh:

ronny.m.p
05-09-2007, 10:04 PM
Any advice on being a p mod?

Dunceiam
05-10-2007, 12:40 AM
Don't auto! But good luck with achieving that goal...:p

BotCatcher is also nice...

-Dunceiam

65+ mil for a p-mod account. I wanna be one!!

Jason2gs
05-10-2007, 03:37 PM
@ Ronny

P-Mods are just report-happy goody-goodies :D

The same person who was called a nub because he reported someone who said the h-word, would later be praised and flocked after because he has a nice shiny silver crown next to his name ;)

3Garrett3
05-13-2007, 10:30 PM
jason, that is so true. its actually pretty funny how people are praised for being losers, no offence :p

Jason2gs
05-13-2007, 11:09 PM
jason, that is so true. its actually pretty funny how people are praised for being losers, no offence :p

It is :)

Santa_Clause
05-15-2007, 10:59 PM
Hey Jason, I Just Started Working On An Autofighter. Wanna Team Up...?

Jason2gs
05-16-2007, 12:29 AM
Hey Jason, I Just Started Working On An Autofighter. Wanna Team Up...?

Sure. Why not?

I'm not really sure how two people can work on something like an autofighter, though. Not unless it's really big.

I could try and form it up though :D

(I'm getting pretty good with forms :p)

Santa_Clause
05-16-2007, 01:22 AM
Aww Dang, I Already Finished The Forms Lol...

P.S - What's Your Email...We'll Talk There...

Jason2gs
05-16-2007, 01:26 AM
ibedabigdogg@gmail.com

The one I don't use anymore/use for email verifications is ibedabigdogg@yahoo.com

Don't send anything to that last one. I won't get it.

Smartzkid
05-16-2007, 01:29 AM
:p You guys should talk on JASF (http://jason2gs.smfforfree2.com/)

Santa_Clause
05-16-2007, 01:30 AM
Can You Go On?

Jason2gs
05-16-2007, 01:50 AM
Umm, sure.

I might get off/get bopped off if it lags too much. I'm working on a really sweet form right now ;)

Edit:

Oooh, that JASF :D

I thought you meant the chat room one.

GoF
05-16-2007, 02:51 PM
I dont think you get to be a p-mod by kissing ass ("ooo, i report everyone who does something bad!! Oh noes, you said "poo" now i reported you" Just be a memb and play 12 hours a day and eventually they might notice u)

igotgrapes
05-28-2007, 04:08 AM
if you use your rs name here all they'd have to do is look at your account more carefully, notice suspicious behavior and ban.

Smartzkid
05-28-2007, 04:28 AM
He doesn't macro on that account, though

igotgrapes
05-28-2007, 04:30 AM
If they knew all of our mains it wouldn't be hard to get all of our macro accounts.