PDA

View Full Version : ProjectRS06 Power Shaft Fletcher

Awkwardsaw
02-02-2013, 11:43 PM
This is a simple script I gathered up today to help me get 40 fletching(And to make a decent amount of cash while doing so). Instructions: Have a hatchet wielded or in your inventory, with a knife somewhere. Stand next to normal trees(Also works with evergreens with a simple uptext change on line 239) You need the P06 include and fonts downloaded, you can find the thread here (villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1167110)

This script can also be easily modified to cut any other tree, and fletch anything else by changing colors, uptext, and coords. The reason it doesn't support anything else except shafts is because It's all I need it for, and it's so easy to add them yourself if you know what you are doing.

Warning: The script can get stuck behind a stump, trying to chop a tree that is across from it. If this happens, I suggest finding a better open spot to chop trees(There are plenty of them, you just need to find out). This doesnt kill the script, but definitely makes it slower.

Also the uptext isn't quite up snuff, just let it run for a while looking for colors, it will eventually fix its self

qizdipin
02-03-2013, 01:34 AM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'P06Include/P06Include.Simba' used from 'C:\Documents and Settings\3rty534tghr\Desktop\PRS06 Cutter and Fletcher.simba'

DannyRS
02-03-2013, 02:41 AM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'P06Include/P06Include.Simba' used from 'C:\Documents and Settings\3rty534tghr\Desktop\PRS06 Cutter and Fletcher.simba'

You need to add the Include files to your simba installation, as explained in Awkwardsaw's first paragraph ;)

Awkwardsaw Can you get me a screenshot of the uptext at a few of these tree's, that way i should be able to fix the UpText,

You can do something like this:

If P06_IsUpTextMultiCustom(['Chop','hop','Tree','ree','Ever','reen']) Then P06_ClickCurrent(True);

that would probably cover you on all tree's or uptext issues, but if you get me the SS i can hopefully get the uptext more accurate

Sjoe
02-03-2013, 02:48 AM
Day 24: Losing more members to RSPS, this virus is spreading rapidly. We need to find an antidote!

qizdipin
02-03-2013, 03:00 AM
different error
[Error] C:\Documents and Settings\3rty534tghr\Desktop\PRS06 Cutter and Fletcher.simba(45:12): Unknown identifier 'DetailedDebug' at line 44
Compiling failed.

Awkwardsaw
02-03-2013, 03:06 AM
Sorry, I should have uploaded the fixed version, this new attachment uploader confuses me

also @DannyRS, the uptext needs to be specific, so it doesn't cut any other types of tree(Like oak for example). It does work most of the time, but every now and then it doesn't find the uptext cuts out for a little bit(Like the colors behind it mess it up or something), but then it works just like normal. http://imgur.com/fIOy8SE

Sjoekeloe: This is more fun to play, normal runescape is boring to me :<

DannyRS
02-03-2013, 03:25 AM
also @Danny, the uptext needs to be specific, so it doesn't cut any other types of tree(Like oak for example)

Sjoekeloe: This is more fun to play, normal runescape is boring to me :<

Ahh put stuff like 'down Tre' 'Ever' 'verg' 'green' then :p

I'll do some tweaking with the tolerance see if i cant get it more accurate :)

I find both boring tbh, but making an include for scripting is fun :p as I've got enough official scripts for now,

@ only works in members sections, you have to do it the long way,

Name - 0 is misspelled from o

Awkwardsaw
02-03-2013, 03:27 AM
I wasn't trying to mention or anything, just to lazy to actually quote :p

DannyRS
02-03-2013, 03:30 AM
I wasn't trying to mention or anything, just to lazy to actually quote :p

Ahh :P but then I dont get any notifiction your talking to me on my user pannel :(

Awkwardsaw
02-03-2013, 03:35 AM
Ahh :P but then I dont get any notifiction your talking to me on my user pannel :(

there, happy? ;)

DannyRS
02-03-2013, 10:31 AM
there, happy? ;)

Yes ;)

I think if the tolerance of blue text was increased it wouldn't cause too much of a problem, because theres not too many other cyan sources of color in the top left of the screen :P, I'll do some testing today see what happens

Awkwardsaw
02-10-2013, 02:14 AM
updated. added more failsafes and proggy etc.

mr op
02-10-2013, 04:19 PM
I started it and it compiled everything successfully but it wouldnt do anything? like nothing happened

Awkwardsaw
02-10-2013, 04:40 PM
what type of trees are you by? The colors might be different.

mr op
02-10-2013, 04:53 PM
i was standing near wizards guild, and literally it compiled successfully but it just stood there

Awkwardsaw
02-10-2013, 05:14 PM
i was standing near wizards guild, and literally it compiled successfully but it just stood there

Trees near there work for me. Make sure your brightness is all the way up. Also it takes a few seconds for the script to get setup.

Gh0stt
02-11-2013, 03:34 AM
Great script. I have a few ideas that could be useful if you are still updating it.

When it can't find a tree it says this: 'Cannot find object'
Could you add something so it then begins to fletch the shafts? but then still continues to scan for trees? That would probably save a bit of wasted time when waiting for tree's to spawn.. Or I could just find a better spot. haha.

Thanks for the script! love it.

Awkwardsaw
02-11-2013, 12:20 PM
Great script. I have a few ideas that could be useful if you are still updating it.

When it can't find a tree it says this: 'Cannot find object'
Could you add something so it then begins to fletch the shafts? but then still continues to scan for trees? That would probably save a bit of wasted time when waiting for tree's to spawn.. Or I could just find a better spot. haha.

Thanks for the script! love it.

Sure, I'll look into it. I might have to redo my fletching procedure, but it shouldn't be too bad.