PDA

View Full Version : [ProjectRS06] JPowerMiner(Iron/Copper)

Hexless
02-12-2013, 05:44 PM
Hey guys this is going to be my 3rd and 4th script hope you enjoy!

Instructions
Start ANYWHERE
Start the script ONLY if the ores are visible on screen!
Enjoy!!
YOU WILL NEED THIS :http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95916&highlight=projectrs06

Features
Fast Dropping!
AntiBan!
RunTime after every inventory has finished dropping!

19172 | Version 1.1

19151 | Version 1.0

voltag00
02-13-2013, 02:45 AM
I tried the iron power miner and it click to many times and miss clicks a lot. Okay, but not good.

Hexless
02-13-2013, 03:14 PM
I tried the iron power miner and it click to many times and miss clicks a lot. Okay, but not good.

Updated it now it works fine for me now depends on your level i based it on mine cause im most likely gonna be the only person who uses it and it needs to be fast in crowded areas

DannyRS
02-13-2013, 05:09 PM
Updated it now it works fine for me now depends on your level i based it on mine cause im most likely gonna be the only person who uses it and it needs to be fast in crowded areas

May want to add to the OP that you will need the Include files to run the script or you will get alot of people posting about compiling errors ;)

I had a skim through, and theres several things from SRL you used that only work on official RS, and several places your logic is a tad off,

LoggedIn needs to be P06_LoggedIn, GetXPBarTotal is only for official RS, You called P06_InvFull three times one after each other when in reality you really only need it once, MSX1 and etc are RS official only, P06Include has P06_MSX1 and etc you can use in find color functions,

Your tabinventory tab in the antiban will never set the Inventory back to the other tab,

Basically several things are wrong with your progress report procedure, but you never called it anyway ;)

Good job at a first script tho, keep at it !

Hexless
02-13-2013, 05:18 PM
May want to add to the OP that you will need the Include files to run the script or you will get alot of people posting about compiling errors ;)

I had a skim through, and theres several things from SRL you used that only work on official RS, and several places your logic is a tad off,

LoggedIn needs to be P06_LoggedIn, GetXPBarTotal is only for official RS, You called P06_InvFull three times one after each other when in reality you really only need it once, MSX1 and etc are RS official only, P06Include has P06_MSX1 and etc you can use in find color functions,

Your tabinventory tab in the antiban will never set the Inventory back to the other tab,

Basically several things are wrong with your progress report procedure, but you never called it anyway ;)

Good job at a first script tho, keep at it !

haha yeah i know it may not all be perfect i only started making scripts yesterday so some stuff may be pretty bad lol ty tho :P
PS do you know how i could make a progress report for a RSPS?

rj
02-13-2013, 08:55 PM
haha yeah i know it may not all be perfect i only started making scripts yesterday so some stuff may be pretty bad lol ty tho :P
PS do you know how i could make a progress report for a RSPS?

Something like this:

Procedure WriteDebug;
begin
ClearDebug;
begin
Writeln('**********************');
Writeln('Project2006 Powercutter 1.0');
Writeln('Status:' + Status + '');
Writeln('Logs cut:' + IntToStr(LogsCut) + '');
Writeln('XP gained:' + IntToStr(LogsCut*38) + '');
Writeln('**********************');
end;