PDA

View Full Version : Got Herbs?

Hobbit
02-13-2013, 04:18 AM
Tired of those pesky herbs taking up all your bank space? Need to make room for new and better items? Need a change?

LOOK NO FURTHER!

Hobbit will take those pesky herbs off your hands! All shapes and sizes welcome!

PM me if you have some any you want to get rid of :)
(Can pay some but donations are preferred)

Flight
02-13-2013, 04:32 AM
Do you have a decent Farming level in Runescape? Spells unlocked from Livid Farm? If so I can hook you up with my current herb-farming script. No one else has it mate. ;)

Hobbit
02-13-2013, 04:40 AM
Farming is a little to low for Livid :(

Justin
02-13-2013, 04:52 AM
I'll see what I can do for Mr. Hobbit

Jake
02-13-2013, 05:44 AM
Do you have a decent Farming level in Runescape? Spells unlocked from Livid Farm? If so I can hook you up with my current herb-farming script. No one else has it mate. ;)
I remember doing this everytime I maxed out points at livid when I was going for 99 farm
Fun times :P

Flight
02-13-2013, 06:23 AM
I remember doing this everytime I maxed out points at livid when I was going for 99 farm
Fun times :P

Ah yeah, well not that kind of herb-farming, I mean real farming of herb patches in Runescape. All 4 supported, excludes the Trollheim patch.

viljo
02-14-2013, 10:15 AM
Ah yeah, well not that kind of herb-farming, I mean real farming of herb patches in Runescape. All 4 supported, excludes the Trollheim patch.
id like to try that ;) and i think i got some herbs in bank that i dont need, ill donate em for you :)

chief herb
02-14-2013, 11:01 AM
id like to try that ;) and i think i got some herbs in bank that i dont need, ill donate em for you :)

i think every one would like a couple farming levels;)