PDA

View Full Version : 76 Help Desk tabs open?!

Runehack123
02-13-2013, 02:48 PM
So I come back home feeling all excited and anxious to see how things are going after 6 hours of botting and what do I see...?
It's still running, but 37 tabs are open in FF with 'Runescape help desk'!!! Another browser window is open with the Runescape main page and another one with 2 Runescape main page tabs.
So I close them, go back to check 3 hours later (everything is still running fine script-wise) and there's 76 FireFox tabs open with the Runescape help desk.

What's happening while I'm gone? Must be something with clicking on a help desk link while in the lobby screen (according to Brad) ...Not too sure, but... HELP! PLease. :o
Anyone else having or had this problem? How do you fix it?

Ian
02-13-2013, 02:55 PM
So I come back home feeling all excited and anxious to see how things are going after 6 hours of botting and what do I see...?
It's still running, but 37 tabs are open in FF with 'Runescape help desk'!!! Another browser window is open with the Runescape main page and another one with 2 Runescape main page tabs.
So I close them, go back to check 3 hours later (everything is still running fine script-wise) and there's 76 FireFox tabs open with the Runescape help desk.

What's happening while I'm gone? Must be something with clicking on a help desk link while in the lobby screen (according to Brad) ...Not too sure, but... HELP! PLease. :o
Anyone else having or had this problem? How do you fix it?

I'm pretty sure it's a Simba/SRL bug, but I don't know how it works or if people know how to fix it. It has been noticed before though.

The Killer
02-13-2013, 04:00 PM
Something to do with lag in the lobby or something, it's a known bug :/
edit: I tried to find some examples:
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84109
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84219
these are old and are both for msi, however I'm sure someone said they wake up to loads of tabs everymorning or something. Make sure everything is up-to-date and what script are you using?

Ashaman88
02-13-2013, 04:09 PM
This is the mystery bug, if you catch it in the act let us know!!!

DannyRS
02-13-2013, 04:39 PM
This is the mystery bug, if you catch it in the act let us know!!!

I used to get this all the time on smart 7.2, but never had it once on 8.0, weird one for sure, from memory if I recall, it was the clicks from trying to click and enter username and password that were clicking the lobby screen,

Runehack are you using smart 7.2?

Runehack123
02-13-2013, 05:14 PM
No, I'm using 8.0....Maybe it's just my script though?
Going to put If NotLOggedIn Then Exit in front of every procedure/function now. EVERY one of them. I think that might actually fix it...
Nevertheless, 14 hour progress report =]. Going to stop it, improve on that and let you all know if it fixes things!

^Tried that. No difference.

Itankbots
02-16-2013, 06:28 PM
This happened to me Twice this week too. And its not the script im using. Its defiantly a client bug. It goes to log in after 6hr update and for some reason like 1/10 chance it will hover over the "renew memebership" button and spam click it.

Woke up this morning with 121 Chrome tabs for runescape :c

Nebula
02-16-2013, 07:02 PM
It's because somewhere in srl there's a static click. ie MouseBox instead of using the ocr/dtms/bitmaps to find a login/whatever button.

Itankbots
02-16-2013, 08:05 PM
Dangit, was only gone for 2hrs and it happened again. Can anyone take a look at the login function and try to fix it? I would but my codeing skills are not up to that grade yet :l

Its happening every time after 6hr login for me :/