PDA

View Full Version : Help me Nex

Gillzo
02-14-2013, 04:51 AM
hey guys,

ive always wanted to nex and ive recently made bank from kk and have decided to finally go. However i have no idea how to nex ive searched around and keep finding ranging/maging guides but what im looking for is a simple attackers guide. what i need to know is;

-Gear
-Inv setup
-Action bar (which abilites are a must)
-Tactics (e.g what to do on different phases)

Recursive
02-14-2013, 08:42 AM
Dude just watch vids, make sure you have void stuff, extrems/ovls, yak, and either a chaotic maul or really good crossbows; I believe chaotic are the best? I'm not really the best to give opinions because I don't play the game and never went bossing when I played either, but I watched vids :D

Austin
02-14-2013, 01:17 PM
Dude just watch vids, make sure you have void stuff, extrems/ovls, yak, and either a chaotic maul or really good crossbows; I believe chaotic are the best? I'm not really the best to give opinions because I don't play the game and never went bossing when I played either, but I watched vids :D

Drygores are the best now. :)

x x
02-14-2013, 03:45 PM
-Gear
torva+drygore

-Inv setup
depends team size but there is for 3-4man
2ovls
10 restore/pray (make sure u have atleast 1 restore for summ points)
unicorn+scrolls
food

-Action bar (which abilites are a must)
dual wield abilities ofc, berserker ultimate for blood phase and massacre for others

-Tactics (e.g what to do on different phases)
Just DON'T use bleeding abilites at blood phase they will heal it. And at last phase make sure u don't hit when nex uses melee pray or u will take huge damage from absorb.

Jim
02-14-2013, 03:54 PM
I think I'll make a detailed nex guide later today.

Benny
02-16-2013, 10:28 AM
I think I'll make a detailed nex guide later today.

Do that!

You're a pro when it comes to Nex kills, K K kills, basically anything. People will benefit from your knowledge!