PDA

View Full Version : SRL Member's only section and the points.

chuch!
05-03-2006, 04:30 AM
Well I know there's a member's only section for people with the title "SRL Member", and if there's not I feel like a douche. Anyway. How do I get 30 reputation points to get into the member's section? I spent about an hour studying scripts and they don't make any sense so I'll never get in there that way.

phantombmx
05-03-2006, 04:49 AM
read ALL the tutorials on tut island (on srl.. not that game :p )
even starting out basic is ok, we will all help you

start helping a lot, getting on things as quick as possible..

there is a rep 30 section for srl members.. just help people out all the time, try learning scripting and we will all help you if need be

Sdcit
05-03-2006, 04:56 AM
Dont worry, try everything phantom said. If you become truly great and nice, you might get a boost ;)

chuch!
05-03-2006, 05:08 AM
I can't find my repuatation points anywhere so I guess I don't have any:D So I'm going to make a script. It's going to be really simple, but it'll make me great and nice.

leader
05-03-2006, 05:12 AM
I want to do that too.

Sdcit
05-03-2006, 05:14 AM
another thing, anyone who makes a SRL script gets a Scripter rank and becomes an instant SRl member

chuch!
05-03-2006, 05:35 AM
another thing, anyone who makes a SRL script gets a Scripter rank and becomes an instant SRl member

So will ejjman1 be becoming a member soon or does it have to be more advanced than that?

-he made "SRL Powerminer!"

*edit* I just made the "Hello World!" script =P. Then I tried to apply what I learned there into a power miner and it didn't work =P. So I'm going to go around being helpful for a while.

c0de
05-03-2006, 03:43 PM
I'm glad new people wants to learn scripting :-) Learn to script for yourself not for us ;-) SCAR can really come handy in many situations, trust me ;-) More scripters = more scripts = more ideas = more time to live :D

The Prince of Randomness?
05-03-2006, 08:04 PM
So will ejjman1 be becoming a member soon or does it have to be more advanced than that?

*edit* I just made the "Hello World!" script =P. Then I tried to apply what I learned there into a power miner and it didn't work =P. So I'm going to go around being helpful for a while.

Just please dont leech at the Members section. download the scripts and Learn
i hate leechers

phantombmx
05-03-2006, 09:29 PM
as the others said.. :p

to find out if you have rep: click User CP on the top left of the forums, if you have any rep, it will show in the Last Reputation thing on that screen.. you might need to "unfold" the section to see if you have any

torrent
05-04-2006, 03:05 AM
getting 30 rep if u dont know how to script is HARD.. i should go to the srl help section and find any noobie questiosn to help out with :)

imafatmess
05-04-2006, 06:16 AM

Do you not mean "anyone who makes a decent SRL script". Or is it just everyone who made one gets one?

chuch!
05-04-2006, 07:49 AM
I'm sure it would have to be a good quality script.

On that note. I've been looking for a good draynor netter/banker, and I found one in the leechers scripts but it doesn't quite work for me, so I've decided to do that as my script. Are those too complicated for a first-time script? If I make it, successfully would that get me into the Member's Section, and how long do you think it would take a beginner to make it? I've been reading the tuts and think maybe about a month, but I'm not sure as I've never made one.

JiveTonto@Gmail.com
05-04-2006, 07:55 AM
post some nice scripts or something

phantombmx
05-04-2006, 09:39 AM
being a beginner, maybe 3 weeks.. once you learn to script tho, you could if you wanted to, cut the time down to 5 days for the working script, and 6-9 days to add the extras..

and yes, sdcit meant "anyone who makes a decent SRL script"..

SubiN
05-04-2006, 10:32 AM
Well I know there's a member's only section for people with the title "SRL Member", and if there's not I feel like a douche. Anyway. How do I get 30 reputation points to get into the member's section? I spent about an hour studying scripts and they don't make any sense so I'll never get in there that way.
I have the same probelm but i am trying to Reputation pints also tr4ying to make SCRIPT cause i really want to and learn how to make one.

c0de
05-04-2006, 11:55 AM
Make script that works and uses SRL and you got your rep ;-) Try making cabbage picker ? potatoe picker or something like that. That's easy...

aztek
05-04-2006, 11:46 PM
Hi,

I made a very good auto alcher. It has full anti-randoms and logs. On top of that i figured out scripting is not too hard (cept that was an easy script). BTW how long does it take to get promoted to a SRL Member? ;)

~currently working on range guild trainer :)

-Aztek

Sdcit
05-05-2006, 01:09 AM
Is it SRL script? Uses SRL

SubiN
05-05-2006, 11:42 AM
Make script that works and uses SRL and you got your rep ;-) Try making cabbage picker ? potatoe picker or something like that. That's easy...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It will be easy for u casue u know how to make them but in my side its not , but i'll try make a cabbage maker that can bank ,,, LOL ,,,

c0de
05-05-2006, 01:18 PM
Well I didn't drink a pill that granted me scar knowledge, I learned it myself :o And btw for your script, make it for draynor, it's easy =D

SubiN
05-05-2006, 08:32 PM
Yes , but first i need TO know all the variables and stuff, and that may take sum time :P

Xerxes
05-05-2006, 08:54 PM
Just please dont leech at the Members section. download the scripts and Learn
i hate leechers

So, just out of curiousity, you have never leeched? :)

leader
05-05-2006, 11:17 PM
How do you give people reputation points?

phantombmx
05-05-2006, 11:57 PM
see that little blue checkmark a little above a person's name? click that to give rep

chuch!
05-06-2006, 12:00 AM
How much rep do you start out with?

phantombmx
05-06-2006, 12:04 AM
zero rep points... if you make a decent srl script, its an automatic 30 rep points, allowing you access to members only scripts.. you can earn 30 rep points without making a script, simply by helping people, making functions that might be useful.. that kinda thing ;)

chuch!
05-06-2006, 12:06 AM
So once I get 30 I'll have the same access as someone who can script? Cuz I spent like 4 hours on a script and it didn't do anything so I'm done with that =P

phantombmx
05-06-2006, 03:59 AM
yes you will have the same access as any srl member, because with 30 rep, you become an srl member.. but please do try your best to learn, i cant stress it enough! ;)

chuch!
05-06-2006, 06:21 AM
I'll keep reading all of the tuts, I now understand that you need to have "constants" like rockcolor1 and stuff. And that the "if then" formulas are literal, like If rockcol1=true then mine or whatever. I kind of get it but not really lol.

The Un-Named
05-06-2006, 06:30 AM

I made a SRL character maker, SRL fighter and now I'm in. A SRL powerminer soon, with a slight diffrence to other powerminers. ;)

Avaphi
05-08-2006, 04:26 AM
I am looking forward to fully exploring learning pascal and delphi(delphi is like pascals son in a way.) I hope to one day make a client. But before that I plan on making quite a few quality scripts, As long as this community stays around, ill be around learning coding. and after awile, ill try my hardest to teach. see ya around everyone

Tree
05-08-2006, 02:02 PM
-

torrent
05-08-2006, 06:41 PM
db_cheater.. i seen ur other topic on making a srl client :) when do u think start on that?

Avaphi
05-09-2006, 04:23 AM
I will probably start some time this week,It will be a very basic client at first, but will gradually become better, thanks for viewing and supporting srl client ! I have decided to start my client at a very basic lvl, make sure it is unbannable, then I will start my scripts after a basic version of SRL client. You can find my new post all about SRL-Client at the Srl discussion forum.

Hackor
05-10-2006, 01:06 AM
i dont know very much at all but i could create some f2p new accounts for u too test it on, like go through the tutorial with em all too...if u needed, or just hand off a few lvl 10-20s ive already made a while back..... lemme know if i can help at all

torrent
05-14-2006, 10:23 PM
man getting to a SRL memebr isso hard.. i cant make scripts :( cause i dont know how to, i tried to read the guides but its making me go crazy :\ cant u guys make senior memebrs same as srl memebrs plox? lol i really want that vrrk jail guard killer made by sdict, i want the non leecer one!

c0de
05-15-2006, 06:03 PM
you became srl member, gratz :P

torrent
05-15-2006, 08:46 PM
you became srl member, gratz :P
yep :p i get acces to 1337 scripts now and i can use sdicts jailguard killer which is in the members section :rolleyes: but ejj's powerminer should get moved to members section after his next update cause it was a pretty good script.. it ran for a while without stoping.. got me 7 lvl :) 48-55 (almsot 56)

Avaphi
05-18-2006, 05:15 AM
I posted my powerminer, It worked REALLY good before the update :(

leader
05-21-2006, 10:01 PM
What script did you make torrent?

lo0ol
05-27-2006, 08:26 AM
aww i wont never get scripting:S i get tons of errors lol

leader
05-29-2006, 05:06 PM
aww i wont never get scripting:S i get tons of errors lol

I am getting better at scripting, and so will you. First keep trying to fix the script yourself. If you can't then add some people on whatever messengers you use, and let them assist you with your script.

Keen
06-04-2006, 12:59 AM
Well I have only been doing scar for four weeks at them most.
I had program experience before I started though and Spky help me with my questions and the leet stuff. :p <3 Spky.

Anyways. Once you get the just of scripting, it's pretty much a piece o' cake! ;)

leader
06-04-2006, 05:02 AM
Well I have only been doing scar for four weeks at them most.
I had program experience before I started though and Spky help me with my questions and the leet stuff. :p <3 Spky.

Anyways. Once you get the just of scripting, it's pretty much a piece o' cake! ;)

Practice makes Perfect.

MujaheD
06-09-2006, 06:31 AM
Im on my way to being able to access that section, i made a tutorial which took me hours to make and its in the tutorial island section. One question though, how can i check how many reputation points i have?

c0de
06-09-2006, 04:20 PM
Press User CP link at top

Roberty Bob
06-12-2006, 12:08 PM
I've never been able to see any reputation points anywhere since I joined. :rolleyes:

perhaps I've never looked in the right spot!? My User CP doesn't have anything about rep.

phantombmx
06-12-2006, 08:36 PM
roberty, that might mean you dont have any rep ;)

if you click User CP there should be a section right below "New Subscribed Threads" called "Last Reputation Recieved"... check to make sure it is unfolded (if there is a + sign somewhere on that section, click to unfold)

Roberty Bob
06-13-2006, 12:16 AM
yeah i imagined that was the case... in which case i don't have any rep. lol.

geez you must hafta work hard at it, if i still don't have even one point :P

torrent
06-20-2006, 03:16 PM
yeh nobody rep anyone nowadays..