PDA

View Full Version : New Varrock! May Break Ess Miners!

Harry
05-06-2007, 03:56 PM
Read on the news page on runescape.com: "there is something with an update to varrock within the month of may." I hope it doesn't effect ess miners...

RudeBoiAlex
05-06-2007, 06:46 PM
yeh :s

Hugolord
05-06-2007, 06:54 PM
i dont think it will as the ess miners use minimap mostly and btw i think they only gonna update the looks of buildings etc

PwNZoRNooB
05-06-2007, 07:55 PM
And if they change like road colors it won't be a huge thing to fix in ess miners.

inSane
05-06-2007, 09:17 PM
Phew! It would kill my income :D

joshie
05-06-2007, 10:36 PM
^^ ha ha.

what about if they change it like fally...*gulp*

inSaner
05-07-2007, 12:40 AM
err findfallyroadcolor?

PwNZoRNooB
05-07-2007, 05:01 AM
Yes, wouldn't be a big prob,
inSane and inSaner ? :D

Killerdou
05-07-2007, 05:05 AM
im pretty sure wizzups ess miner just does a blind click to the south and then clicks on the symbol, the only thing that might have to be changed is the door opening...

del_signo
05-07-2007, 12:19 PM
i think it would be quite funny if it didnt work at all it probably wont because the main reason their changing it is to stop theses scripts i thin it will have to be completely redone

PwNZoRNooB
05-07-2007, 12:28 PM
i think it would be quite funny if it didnt work at all it probably wont because the main reason their changing it is to stop theses scripts i thin it will have to be completely redone

Though if they completely re-do it, we'll just update the scripts :p

inSane
05-07-2007, 12:41 PM
inSaner is my friend ;) hes an old member i dunno if he wants if you guys know him! i will ask him :D he was SRL-Member too!

inSane + inSaner = inSanest team

GoF
05-07-2007, 12:58 PM
Another ugly ass update, such as what they did to fally..? Jagex is most likely trying to kill some ess miners.. I bet it has something to do with accessing that ess mining place.. Like.. A minigame? Or just a harder path or something.

Hugolord
05-07-2007, 05:44 PM
And then that would be hilarious we could just laugh and jagex :

They spend weeks building a new engine for Varrock and we (Ppl who made the scripts) update scripts in a few hours! :sasmokin: :eek: :cartman: :rolleyes: :) :(h): :p :f: !

belgin fish
05-07-2007, 09:34 PM
whatvere it is im sure wizzup will be up to hadnling the job of chaging his ess miner :)

Harry
05-07-2007, 09:54 PM
ye... i hate jagex updates... usually gay...

del_signo
05-08-2007, 01:39 AM
And then that would be hilarious we could just laugh and jagex :

They spend weeks building a new engine for Varrock and we (Ppl who made the scripts) update scripts in a few hours! :sasmokin: :eek: :cartman: :rolleyes: :) (h).png" border="0" alt="" title="(h)" smilieid="35" class="inlineimg" /> :p :f: !
no instead of "we" you mean wissup and all the srl members not "registered users" like us .specifically not chickens that use way to many emotes :):):):):):):):):(h)::):):sasmokin::duh::redface:: cartman::(h)::bart::spongebob::rolleyes::cartman:: redface::duh: lol sry a little off topic

Hugolord
05-08-2007, 05:43 AM
we are free to use as many emotes as we want and btw i said 'ppl who made the scripts' if u cant read do you know what that means?

Btw i believe its Wizzup? and Wizzup is not the only person to have done Ess miners.. look and Pentti for instance there are more people

Del Signo When correcting other don't make mistakes because then you lose you point....

ronny.m.p
05-10-2007, 08:04 PM
Getting WAY off topic here boys...anyways the only differences will be colors...there not going to stick in any new building because varrock is already too over crowded ;)

EDIT: It's amazeing how much your activity goes down when your grounded for a week...:(

del_signo
05-11-2007, 07:42 PM
they could move where some of the shopes are located they do have alot of useless building

we=1.the nominative singular pronoun, used by a speaker in referring to himself or herself.
sry this is my last off topic post just have to prove hugo wrong .sry though now that i look back it was kind of an ass thing to say

pini3000
05-12-2007, 09:15 PM
If they move shops around then it would start to become a much harder problem to solve, cos colours are pretty easy even for the noobiest like me lol

IEatJ00erBaybees
05-13-2007, 02:19 AM
they could move where some of the shopes are located they do have alot of useless building

we=1.the nominative singular pronoun, used by a speaker in referring to himself or herself.
sry this is my last off topic post just have to prove hugo wrong .sry though now that i look back it was kind of an ass thing to say

I was just about to ask: What were you on that night!?!?

Wizzup?
05-13-2007, 07:17 AM
I was actually about to release a new version.
I want to test it just a few more hours/days, then I will release it.
I updated Finding Aubury's shop on the minimap, plus doorfinding. (and if it doesn't find the ess in the mine, it only goes trough portal, doesn't walk to bank, just teleports aubury again.)
With the update it now mines 600 Ess an hour.
I added run at some parts.
To all who can't read, or read to fast, the update isn't out yet.

I fear for my VEM though. (NewRocks.. Ooh nooo)
But everything can be fixed.. (plus I got enough essence to aircraft for 300 hours) :)
By the way, the varrock update will propably involve some different colors, changing rocks, but I don't think they will mess with Varrock's structure. (where building are etc)

PwNZoRNooB
05-13-2007, 07:24 AM
I was actually about to release a new version.
I want to test it just a few more hours/days, then I will release it.
I updated Finding Aubury's shop on the minimap, plus doorfinding. (and if it doesn't find the ess in the mine, it only goes trough portal, doesn't walk to bank, just teleports aubury again.)
With the update it now mines 600 Ess an hour.
I added run at some parts.
To all who can't read, or read to fast, the update isn't out yet.

I fear for my VEM though. (NewRocks.. Ooh nooo)
But everything can be fixed.. (plus I got enough essence to aircraft for 300 hours) :)
By the way, the varrock update will propably involve some different colors, changing rocks, but I don't think they will mess with Varrock's structure. (where building are etc)

Awesome. :)

Zodia
05-25-2007, 03:24 AM
If this kills my 15 rune ess miners I'll kill them.

Wizzup?
05-25-2007, 07:23 AM
I don't mind them updating varrock, just pick a few colors, release another ess miner update and it should work again.. ;)

me_ntal
05-25-2007, 10:46 AM
Hell they mite make it easier, but i highly doubt it..

DemonSkull
06-03-2007, 11:59 PM
The new graphics havenet affected the ess miners at all. Mine still works great! :sasmokin: