Start the script.

(Outdated video demonstation)
e36oqCewE-U

To Do:

Better failsafes

Changelog:
V1: 2/25/2013: Script release
V2: 2/25/2013: Completely rewritten using 07Include
V3: 2/26/2013 : Added FindObjCustom to make it a little more accurate and slightly more human-like than the prev. version (Thanks rjj95 :D)
V3.5: 2/27/2013 : Several bug fixes. Can support multiple people now.
V4: 2/28/2013 : Added proggies + sample video
V5: 3/26/2013 : Added SMART + Login support
V7: 4/5/2013: Fixed the EoC thing hopefully
V8: 7/10/2015: Rewritten with AeroLib, added antiban, better progress reports and better color finding.

Post any bugs you encounter. I'll be adding new features to the script when I get the chance to.

http://i.imgur.com/fdTvwWb.png

Ian
02-25-2013, 06:54 AM
Congrats on the release meth :)

The Mayor
02-25-2013, 06:57 AM
Help me pl0x i cant sollvee de antileeech pl0x!

E: Seems I got negative rep for this comment. Someone can't take a joke!

Prometheus
02-25-2013, 07:00 AM
Congrats on the release meth :)

Help me pl0x i cant sollvee de antileeech pl0x!

LOL is it that easy?

The Mayor
02-25-2013, 07:04 AM
metheus;1176905']Thanks :)

LOL is it that easy?

My grandmother could decipher that in her sleep :)

Runehack123
02-25-2013, 07:07 AM
A nice release. Sorry, I can't test it out myself so no idea how it works, but I had a look at your code.... :)

Just something to improve...
AddOnTerminate('Freeing .. please.

If someone would stop your script now as it is none of your DTM/bitmap would be freed! :o
Seeing some memory management though for a change in one of these 07 scripts is great though. Good job on releasing the 'leading example 07 script' thus far in my opinion. :D

Prometheus
02-25-2013, 07:08 AM
My grandmother could decipher that in her sleep :)
Gotta change that then :p
Thanks for the heads up

E: Changed it. Also added something to check if you levelled up :)

A nice release. Sorry, I can't test it out myself so no idea how it works, but I had a look at your code.... :)

Just something to improve...
AddOnTerminate('Freeing .. please.

If someone would stop your script now as it is none of your DTM/bitmap would be freed! :o
Seeing some memory management though for a change in one of these 07 scripts is great though. Good job on releasing the 'leading example 07 script' thus far in my opinion. :D

Can you teach me how to do that please? Never thought about that :/

E: Nvm, added it to the script and it no longer says that it's not freed. Thanks for the tip!

Benny
02-25-2013, 07:33 AM
Well done on the release :)

Prometheus
02-25-2013, 07:40 AM
Well done on the release :)

teddyromz
02-25-2013, 08:21 AM
giving this a try later!

DannyRS
02-25-2013, 08:37 AM
Gz on release ;)

Hobbit, I know you just killed yourself with the satellite theme code, but we could use some kind of 07 / EoC split for this forum section now?, maybe a subsection or a section for 07 limited to all 07 scripts, what you think? Either that or some kind of [07] tag?

The Mayor
02-25-2013, 08:56 AM
Gz on release ;)

Hobbit, I know you just killed yourself with the satellite theme code, but we could use some kind of 07 / EoC split for this forum section now?, maybe a subsection or a section for 07 limited to all 07 scripts, what you think? Either that or some kind of [07] tag?

I was just thinking the same thing. Soon the public scripts section will be overrun with '07 material.

E:
metheus;1176912']Gotta change that then :p

E: Changed it. Also added something to check if you levelled up :)

That's better. It might teach them a bit about the structure of a script ;)

Potatolord
02-25-2013, 10:57 AM
Steals a cup of tea once and then stands till doing nothing. :p

juunhoad
02-25-2013, 12:30 PM
That was a easy anti-leach lol :P

And I have the same problem as Potatolord

Hobbit
02-25-2013, 02:30 PM
Gz on release ;)

Already in the pipes ;)

Prometheus
02-25-2013, 02:38 PM
Steals a cup of tea once and then stands till doing nothing. :p
Hmm, I'll check it before I go to school

That was a easy anti-leach lol :P

And I have the same problem as Potatolord

Time to fix it again

DannyRS
02-25-2013, 02:55 PM
Already in the pipes ;)

You the man Hob! :D

lorenzo
02-25-2013, 04:27 PM
what does anti leech mean? normalyl i press on play and it works.. what i need to do?? tell me plz just wanna bot

andryaze
02-25-2013, 05:57 PM
I start it and it does nothing. (I've followed all steps and the script compiles correctly after changing the pro...)

jowiet
02-25-2013, 06:38 PM
I start it and it does nothing. (I've followed all steps and the script compiles correctly after changing the pro...)

having this problem to

countvidal
02-25-2013, 09:48 PM
having this problem to

Same here did the anti-leach

Nthan
02-25-2013, 10:19 PM
It's been working on and off for me throughout today - seems really temperamental where it wants to start.

EDIT: Saying that, I have just tried it now with no luck, doesn't seem to work after successfully compiling.

Prometheus
02-25-2013, 10:51 PM
I'm fixing the script right now, going to rewrite the whole thing using Danny's 07scape Include. The script will be up sooner today, guys :)

Nthan
02-25-2013, 10:56 PM
metheus;1177485']I'm fixing the script right now, going to rewrite the whole thing using Danny's 07scape Include. The script will be up sooner today, guys :)

Thanks [PRO]metheus, it's a really nice script by the way. :)

TheOpalfruit
02-25-2013, 11:08 PM
I believe i finished anti-leech but it doesn't seem to drop?

Prometheus
02-25-2013, 11:50 PM
Thanks [PRO]metheus, it's a really nice script by the way. :)
Please, call me Meth. And thanks :)

I believe i finished anti-leech but it doesn't seem to drop?
I'm currently rewriting the script right now. Going to be up in an hour or 2 at the most

pcap
02-26-2013, 12:47 AM
it wont work for me please someone help me

Prometheus
02-26-2013, 01:32 AM
it wont work for me please someone help me

Please read the other comments before posting. I'm uploading the most updated on atm, along with adding a few more information on the thread.

Prometheus
02-26-2013, 01:41 AM
Updated the script to V2. Should be less buggy than V1

poptarts
02-26-2013, 01:51 AM
V2 seems to be working great. At the moment I'm working on editing your code to have the mouse variate the clicking positions on the stall/teacup a bit. I haven't yet tested multiple people at the stall, however.

Prometheus
02-26-2013, 01:54 AM
V2 seems to be working great. At the moment I'm working on editing your code to have the mouse variate the clicking positions on the stall/teacup a bit, but other than that it's superb.

Thanks, I need to work on that lol

pcap
02-26-2013, 01:59 AM
metheus;1177635']Please read the other comments before posting. I'm uploading the most updated on atm, along with adding a few more information on the thread.

so i m guessing you cant help me with anti leech so i could use it ?

Prometheus
02-26-2013, 02:02 AM
so i m guessing you cant help me with anti leech so i could use it ?

Sorry, but you have to solve it like everyone else. I'm sure that watching Yohojo's guide will help:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMMejhyjGwI

rj
02-26-2013, 02:06 AM
HOLY HELL I'm not anti ban hero but please use this:

MMouse(RandomRange(X - 5, X + 5), RandomRange(y - 5, y + 5), 0, 0);

Mmouse(x,y,1,0) is going to get somebody banned!

Prometheus
02-26-2013, 02:10 AM
HOLY HELL I'm not anti ban hero but please use this:

MMouse(RandomRange(X - 5, X + 5), RandomRange(y - 5, y + 5), 0, 0);

Mmouse(x,y,1,0) is going to get somebody banned!
oh, thought they didn't have their antibotting thing added yet. I'll add that when I get the chance to, thanks for telling me :)

poptarts
02-26-2013, 02:17 AM
metheus;1177661']oh, thought they didn't have their antibotting thing added yet. I'll add that when I get the chance to, thanks for telling me :)

yeah- it was quite obvious that it was clicking in the same spot. I was hoping that'd any experienced (junior) SRL member would come along and assist in improving your script. :p

I'll look at your script and test it a bit further to get more feedback back to you.

Prometheus
02-26-2013, 02:18 AM
yeah- it was quite obvious that it was clicking in the same spot. I was hoping that'd any experienced (junior) SRL member would come along and assist in improving your script. :p

I'll look at your script and test it a bit further to get more feedback back to you.

My first 07scape script so its not really good :p

Chappro
02-26-2013, 03:08 AM
You should add a Cake/Silk stealer from ardougne and bank it :)
You'd be a hero :)

Prometheus
02-26-2013, 03:17 AM
You should add a Cake/Silk stealer from ardougne and bank it :)
You'd be a hero :)

If I do, it would most likely be dropping, so I don't think that would come to good use moneywise

Fresh fob
02-26-2013, 03:19 AM
Just started learning about scripting today, and i can't do the antileech, i know it's probably easy, but i just want someone to give me a hand, I've read through a couple of tutorials, but still can't see where the "antileech" is. could someone private message me and just give me a couple of hints, or teach me a little bit more about scripting and identifying "antileech's" . thanks looks like a good community as well, look forward to learning more about scripting in years to come.

Prometheus
02-26-2013, 03:22 AM
Just started learning about scripting today, and i can't do the antileech, i know it's probably easy, but i just want someone to give me a hand, I've read through a couple of tutorials, but still can't see where the "antileech" is. could someone private message me and just give me a couple of hints, or teach me a little bit more about scripting and identifying "antileech's" . thanks looks like a good community as well, look forward to learning more about scripting in years to come.
Basically has Mainloop issues

rj
02-26-2013, 04:01 AM
Yea they always have their detection system in place, before I added tons of antiban to my miner I got a random every 10-15 minutes

Prometheus
02-26-2013, 04:06 AM
Yea they always have their detection system in place, before I added tons of antiban to my miner I got a random every 10-15 minutes

Oh :/ I'll be sure to add that to the script soon

Destined2bGreat
02-26-2013, 04:25 AM
So it just hovers indefinitely over the tea stall. Is this part of the antileech?

Itankbots
02-26-2013, 04:31 AM
155 downloads in one day for a tea stealer o.O

Prometheus
02-26-2013, 04:36 AM
So it just hovers indefinitely over the tea stall. Is this part of the antileech?
Fixing it soon on. GOing to use CTS instead of ColorSpiralTolerance

Destined2bGreat
02-26-2013, 04:38 AM
metheus;1177762']Fixing it soon on. GOing to use CTS instead of ColorSpiralTolerance

Thanks, just making sure it's not me.

jczar
02-26-2013, 05:05 AM
Ran it for an Hour, worked great on getting 20 thieving.
Time I write a script for silk :D

Prometheus
02-26-2013, 05:15 AM
Ran it for an Hour, worked great on getting 20 thieving.
Time I write a script for silk :D

Nicee, I'm gonna add proggies next update hopefully

ajg0001991
02-26-2013, 05:15 AM
hey just started a new project that maybe useful to any1 that cant solve anti leech please read details in this thread http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96936

Prometheus
02-26-2013, 05:27 AM
hey just started a new project that maybe useful to any1 that cant solve anti leech please read details in this thread http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96936

Please don't go around doing that. The reason anti-leech is added is so that everyone can learn how to do it by themselves.

ajg0001991
02-26-2013, 05:36 AM
metheus;1177797']Please don't go around doing that. The reason anti-leech is added is so that everyone can learn how to do it by themselves.

i dont know what your problem is with me doing this service im aware of why the anti leech is there and i am not breaking any rule so i will continue to go around doing that unfortunatly for you

if u actually took the time to read my thread you probly wud understand dat im not handing these scripts to them on a plate i am HELPING them solve the anti leech themselfs hopefully resulting in them learning so if all your gna do is hate about my project and not even take the time to read it dont bother commenting

im trying to do a good thing for the community here and reduce spam flaming on scripts and maybe teach these noobies somthing new (i was always under the imression to encourage learning)[PRO]metheus please go read my thread thoroughly so u can get the bigger picture of what im actully offering and if u still dont agree leave a vote on the poll the ultimate outcome of this service is decided by the community

so im sorry to imform you that u will be seeing this message alot more often coz i intend to push this service

Prometheus
02-26-2013, 05:40 AM
i dont know what your problem is with me doing this service im aware of why the anti leech is there and i am not breaking any rule so i will continue to go around doing that unfortunatly for you

if u actually took the time to read my thread you probly wud understand dat im not handing these scripts to them on a plate i am HELPING them solve the anti leech themselfs hopefully resulting in them learning so if all your gna do is hate about my project and not even take the time to read it dont bother commenting and tryin to the a good thing for the community and reduce spam flaming on scripts

so im sorry to imform you that u will be seeing this message alot more often coz i intend to push this service
Oh, sorry. If you're helping, then I don't see a problem in that. Gl on your service. Hope you help lots of people there.
Sorry again

ajg0001991
02-26-2013, 05:46 AM
metheus;1177804']Oh, sorry. If you're helping, then I don't see a problem in that. Gl on your service. Hope you help lots of people there.
Sorry again

ok sir tyvm much for your support i wud like to get as many people behind this so if u do support please leave a vote on my thread and also to save me spamming the thread out any chance you could post a link to my thread on the first page so people are aware of this service ave already had 1 vouch and a happy customer just incase u want proof

this may reduce spam on your thread and place it on my thread what its designed for

Prometheus
02-26-2013, 05:57 AM
ok sir tyvm much for your support i wud like to get as many people behind this so if u do support please leave a vote on my thread and also to save me spamming the thread out any chance you could post a link to my thread on the first page so people are aware of this service ave already had 1 vouch and a happy customer just incase u want proof

this may reduce spam on your thread and place it on my thread what its designed for

Added to the thread. Hope your service goes well

ajg0001991
02-26-2013, 06:03 AM
metheus;1177809']Added to the thread. Hope your service goes well

thank you very much im tryin to get this applied across the board with all 07 scripts thats have anti leech so if you could reccomend my service to other fellow script writers that wud be brilliant and very helpful

ty agen for support

Sjoe
02-26-2013, 06:18 AM
You're just doing this for the anti-leech on other scripts right? ...
So u can profit

jczar
02-26-2013, 07:14 AM

Why? You'd only end up helping those who have no desire to learn.

ClassyHacks
02-26-2013, 07:23 AM
Very nice start of a script, I see these 2007 scripts becoming easy to make! I give props for being one of the first.

ClassyHacks
02-26-2013, 07:27 AM
I like that you used the procedure "P07_IsUpTextMultiCustom" but I found a small bug that can help the script. Every once and a while the script will mess up because it has more than one item in the inv and it only drops the first item using "P07_DropInventorySlot(1);" what I did was I added up to 3 inv slots to be dropped or you could just drop all items in the inv. But overall very well thought out!

Prometheus
02-26-2013, 07:30 AM
I like that you used the procedure "P07_IsUpTextMultiCustom" but I found a small bug that can help the script. Every once and a while the script will mess up because it has more than one item in the inv and it only drops the first item using "P07_DropInventorySlot(1);" what I did was I added up to 3 inv slots to be dropped or you could just drop all items in the inv. But overall very well thought out!

Oh, going to have to add that for the next version. Thanks for pointing that out!

ClassyHacks
02-26-2013, 07:33 AM
metheus;1177855']Oh, going to have to add that for the next version. Thanks for pointing that out!
No problem man, I think that once the UpText are created for the P07 it will be a whole lot easier to make this flawless!

DannyRS
02-26-2013, 07:34 AM
P07_DropAll; or P07_DropAllExcept([Slots,To,Not,Drop]); one of those probably what your after?

No problem man, I think that once the UpText are created for the P07 it will be a whole lot easier to make this flawless!

My uptext should work :/ works for me atleast, so if you copy my setup, it should work fine, but the official one will obviously be better

Prometheus
02-26-2013, 07:35 AM
P07_DropAll; or P07_DropAllExcept([Slots,To,Not,Drop]); one of those probably what your after?

Oh god, didn't read through enough of it :duh:
Thanks Danny for the help, going to add to the next version, too

ClassyHacks
02-26-2013, 07:41 AM
My uptext should work :/ works for me atleast, so if you copy my setup, it should work fine, but the official one will obviously be better

Your "P07_IsUpTextMultiCustom" does work I'm just curious to making it work with right clicking unless it does and I'm just confused?
PS: MAJOR props on this OldSchoolRS07 Include!

DannyRS
02-26-2013, 07:47 AM
Your "P07_IsUpTextMultiCustom" does work I'm just curious to making it work with right clicking unless it does and I'm just confused?
PS: MAJOR props on this OldSchoolRS07 Include!

This is how to rightclick if the uptext is working correctly for you (god knows why its not for some people),

If P07_IsUpTextMultiCustom(['text']) Then
Begin
ClickMouse2(mouse_right);
P07_ChooseOptionMulti(['Option']);
End;

ClassyHacks
02-26-2013, 07:55 AM

This is how to rightclick if the uptext is working correctly for you (god knows why its not for some people),

[/Simba]

Alright thanks man! I'm gonna start making scripts tomorrow! But I realized that it was working for me, it's just that his script doesn't use the right click method to steal from the stall. Which you might want to do because of the lag sometimes it will misclick and it will make you character move from the spot.

lorenzo
02-26-2013, 10:24 AM
whats the point of anti leech and how u solve it ?? why i need to solve ????????????? dude just let me bot mate... why not???

lorenzo
02-26-2013, 10:25 AM
why u guys change things like shitty anti leech... this is like the eoc ruining for other people i just wanna bot

jczar
02-26-2013, 10:34 AM
why u guys change things like shitty anti leech... this is like the eoc ruining for other people i just wanna bot

Why not spend an hour reading tutorials, instead of crying like a little b....? You'll have MORE than enough knowledge to solve anti-leech in this script.

JOEGRAPHIC
02-26-2013, 12:08 PM
I need help.... :

Antileech not fixed
Executing in 3...
Successfully executed.

and then it stops the script...

Prometheus
02-26-2013, 02:44 PM
I need help.... :

Antileech not fixed
Executing in 3...
Successfully executed.

and then it stops the script...
That's the antileech. Read a couple of tutorials and you'll eventually get it

I have a feeling you are new to this.
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67522

mrtruehybrid
02-26-2013, 03:23 PM
The script stops when you level your thieving.
How do I fix this?

nmka
02-26-2013, 04:45 PM
I like your antileech

Putti
02-26-2013, 08:17 PM
Well done on the release

Prometheus
02-26-2013, 09:42 PM
The script stops when you level your thieving.
How do I fix this?

I didn't make it so it terminates when you level up... I'll try fixing the LevelCheck in today's update

Ian
02-27-2013, 01:10 AM
fuck just let me bot!!!!!!! this is probably the only reason why simba isn't one of the bets botting sites, fucking anti-leech evrywhere, im not trying to learn im just trying to bot fuck.......

swear to god this is bs

We have a no swearing rule here, please respect it.

Anti-leech helps you learn, don't you want to learn?

Prometheus
02-27-2013, 02:23 AM
fuck just let me bot!!!!!!! this is probably the only reason why simba isn't one of the bets botting sites, fucking anti-leech evrywhere, im not trying to learn im just trying to bot fuck.......

swear to god this is bs

You define the word "Leecher" around this website.

Prometheus
02-27-2013, 06:48 AM
Updated to V3. Should be more accurate than the previous versions.

sarmetto
02-27-2013, 07:18 AM
Dang I can't solve line 169. I'm not familiar with these functions. Any hints?

Prometheus
02-27-2013, 07:24 AM
Dang I can't solve line 169. I'm not familiar with these functions. Any hints?
Antileech is no longer in Line 169. All I can say is that it has something to do with the Mainloop.

sarmetto
02-27-2013, 07:50 AM
metheus;1179070']Antileech is no longer in Line 169. All I can say is that it has something to do with the Mainloop.

Can't figure it out, always get same mismatch error on 169.

I guess ill try again later

Prometheus
02-27-2013, 07:50 AM
Can't figure it out, always get same mismatch error on 169.

I guess ill try again later

I updated the script. Have you downloaded the new version?

sarmetto
02-27-2013, 07:53 AM
Yeah, Version 3.

Prometheus
02-27-2013, 07:55 AM
Yeah, Version 3.

That's weird, I commented out that line... Make sure you have the RS07Include

Unsolidarity
02-27-2013, 08:05 AM
Thanks for the script.
Easy antileech :P
Works perf <3

juunhoad
02-27-2013, 09:11 PM
Dude, the anti-leech is to easy :P

Or I forgot something, you only need to delete something from the main loop right?

Prometheus
02-27-2013, 09:16 PM
Dude, the anti-leech is to easy :P

Or I forgot something, you only need to delete something from the main loop right?

it depends if it's running or not.

Prometheus
02-27-2013, 09:40 PM
Version 3.5 added. Can support multiple people stealing teas

poptarts
02-28-2013, 03:12 AM
If anybody's experiencing a problem with it failing to drop a teacup resulting in two teacups in the inventory, which results in stalling, you can add a double check (execute drop all twice) to make sure they're dropped. The problem is presumably with the drop function of the P07Include. I had this problem and I added another drop all along with a little change to the wait intervals.

Procedure Dropping;
begin
Wait(RandomRange(190, 260));
P07_DropAll;
Wait(RandomRange(90, 200));
P07_DropAll;
Wait(RandomRange(1, 60));
end;

Prometheus
02-28-2013, 03:20 AM
If anybody's experiencing a problem with it failing to drop a teacup resulting in two teacups in the inventory, which results in stalling, you can add a double check (execute drop all twice) to make sure they're dropped. The problem is presumably with the drop function of the P07Include. I had this problem and I added another drop all along with a little change to the wait intervals.

Procedure Dropping;
begin
Wait(RandomRange(190, 260));
P07_DropAll;
Wait(RandomRange(90, 200));
P07_DropAll;
Wait(RandomRange(1, 60));
end;
Thanks for letting me know about that :)
I'll make it so it makes sure that the inventory is empty before it continues stealing soon.

cortex2006
02-28-2013, 11:33 AM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'P07Include.simba' used from 'C:\Users\Marvino\Downloads\07TeaStealer v3.5.simba'

getting this error with every script help please!

Hazard
02-28-2013, 05:29 PM
Where can I learn about fixing anti leaches?

Prometheus
02-28-2013, 10:48 PM
Where can I learn about fixing anti leaches?

Yohojo's video tutorial teaches well for beginners. That's the very first tutorial I watched before scripting

Hazard
02-28-2013, 11:07 PM
Thanks, i'll look into it

Pew
03-01-2013, 02:56 AM
Mmmmm it works but everytime it tried to find the tea stall it goes to 4 places then clicks. It repeats the same mouse movement every single time, which results in VERY frequent random events.

Babysat and doing the randoms manually it's got me 5-17 so thanks so far. :)

Prometheus
03-01-2013, 03:06 AM
Mmmmm it works but everytime it tried to find the tea stall it goes to 4 places then clicks. It repeats the same mouse movement every single time, which results in VERY frequent random events.

Babysat and doing the randoms manually it's got me 5-17 so thanks so far. :)

Off topic, but are you Goobs from PB?
And I need to find a fix for that soon :)
Uploading v4 right now, along with a vid

Prometheus
03-01-2013, 03:45 AM
Added v4. Has proggies now, which you can post :D

Prometheus
03-02-2013, 07:06 PM
Need suggestions for v5. Definately going to add antiban

Craimforce
03-03-2013, 12:54 PM
well wtf i get this:
MAKE SURE YOU BANKED YOUR VALUABLES, LIKE YOUR ARMOR
Client doesnt open

Kuriamas
03-03-2013, 03:22 PM
"Antileech not fixed
Executing in 3...
Successfully executed.
"
Fixed it already... Why it doesnt work?

Prometheus
03-03-2013, 04:33 PM
"Antileech not fixed
Executing in 3...
Successfully executed.
"
Fixed it already... Why it doesnt work?
If you get that, then that means you didn't fix it yet.

well wtf i get this:
MAKE SURE YOU BANKED YOUR VALUABLES, LIKE YOUR ARMOR
Client doesnt open

It doesn't use SMART. You have to use either a browser or the official Oldschool Runescape client as said in OP.

sharkyscape
03-03-2013, 07:48 PM
the bot LOVES to annoy me when i comment out 1 of the left click it doesnt work properly when i have both on it purposely sets itself to click the other side of the table every time then clicks twice making my guy walk all the way around the table! wtf is up with this code

Prometheus
03-03-2013, 09:45 PM
the bot LOVES to annoy me when i comment out 1 of the left click it doesnt work properly when i have both on it purposely sets itself to click the other side of the table every time then clicks twice making my guy walk all the way around the table! wtf is up with this code

All you have to do is just fix the antileech, select the client window, and start the script.

alltimeslaya
03-05-2013, 12:16 AM
Could anyone help me? I got rid of the anti leech and im using smart8

When i start it just stands there. I disable smart after like 5 mins steal a tea and smart pops up again in a new client

anyone help me out in teamviewer?

Prometheus
03-05-2013, 03:57 AM
Could anyone help me? I got rid of the anti leech and im using smart8

When i start it just stands there. I disable smart after like 5 mins steal a tea and smart pops up again in a new client

anyone help me out in teamviewer?
This doesn't support smart. You have to select the oldschool client with the green crossheirs.

Pew
03-06-2013, 12:40 PM
Trying out the new tea stall bot and its heaps better than 3.5. The report is badass, my only problem is that it very rarely misclicks off the tea stall.

Coderboss
03-06-2013, 02:29 PM
Fixed anti leech but it just steals 1 tea, drops and sits there.

Kuriamas
03-06-2013, 08:55 PM
Easy anti-leech. Does it support smart8?

Prometheus
03-06-2013, 11:23 PM
Easy anti-leech. Does it support smart8?

Haven't tried it with smart8 yet

elm
03-07-2013, 12:43 AM
Wonderfully simple anti-leech, no reason anyone shouldn't be able to "solve" it. Thanks for the script, will be using it until master farmers; it runs perfectly. Would love to see more options available in the future if you plan on extending the script that far?

Prometheus
03-07-2013, 03:15 AM
Wonderfully simple anti-leech, no reason anyone shouldn't be able to "solve" it. Thanks for the script, will be using it until master farmers; it runs perfectly. Would love to see more options available in the future if you plan on extending the script that far?

Gonna keep it at dropping teas, but I might make more scripts soon when I feel like it :)

iTzxZac
03-07-2013, 03:48 AM
Great script. The anti-leech was fairly easy to get rid of. Would love to see support for smart8 in the future.

SNURD
03-08-2013, 01:35 AM
Praise the sun.

Prometheus
03-08-2013, 02:19 AM
Praise the sun.

Wership*

theonlywayis
03-08-2013, 11:43 PM
I feel so stupid not knowing this but i don't get the antileach, ive managed to do antileach on every other script i've used but i can't do this one, maybe cause i'm tired but idk

EDIT: never mind, i'm looking for something thats hard to fix, didn't know it was that easy lol, thanks for the script

shanedog09
03-09-2013, 07:21 PM
clicks stall 40 fuckin times and doesnt stay in place, awesome script.

Prometheus
03-09-2013, 08:44 PM
clicks stall 40 fuckin times and doesnt stay in place, awesome script.

Make your own then. See how hard it is.

pigggy
03-10-2013, 08:51 PM
pretty decent script, just one problem. Most of the time it gets the tea and drops it, but after like 5 tea's it just sits there for like a min and doesnt steal anything, but then it starts again, steals some, then stops again.

pigggy
03-10-2013, 09:07 PM
pretty decent script, just one problem. Most of the time it gets the tea and drops it, but after like 5 tea's it just sits there for like a min and doesnt steal anything, but then it starts again, steals some, then stops again.

Prometheus
03-13-2013, 10:55 PM
Removed antileech.

Talis
03-14-2013, 07:39 PM
When I try and use this bot it starts fine. The within the first 20 or so teas it misclicks off the stall every other tea.

nickxpk22
03-14-2013, 11:45 PM
this script doesn't really work at all :/ at least not for me I have to restart it after each tea it steals.

adilh301
03-26-2013, 12:17 AM
Hey prometheus Could you help me implement the xp per hour function in a combat script?

Prometheus
03-26-2013, 02:32 AM
Hey prometheus Could you help me implement the xp per hour function in a combat script?

I can try. PM me it :)

jdixon
03-26-2013, 11:24 AM
Once started does nothing :(

jdixon
03-26-2013, 11:27 AM
ahh doesnt support smart :(

Prometheus
03-26-2013, 01:56 PM
ahh doesnt support smart :(

My bad, I'll try adding smart support when I get home

xdragon23
03-26-2013, 09:45 PM
yea can you please add smart lol.

Prometheus
03-26-2013, 10:10 PM
Added v5

drics07
03-27-2013, 02:44 AM
it opens eoc client instead of osr. other scripts i run on smart work just fine

Prometheus
03-27-2013, 03:25 AM
it opens eoc client instead of osr. other scripts i run on smart work just fine

Has nothing to do with my script. Maybe you did something wrong while making smart compatible with the oldschool client.

drics07
03-27-2013, 04:30 AM
It should because every other script run on osr just fine

Anzi
03-27-2013, 09:43 AM
Script does nothing. I'm using smart 8...

EDIT: nvm working again. I had to the steps provided here again because of a SRL update: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97599

poopa
03-27-2013, 10:55 PM
Had to lower the X Y range on the Stall as he kept missing clicking and walking around it.
But now I've got it all running, it's working wicked!
Thanks for the up dude, much appreciated!

melkoo
03-28-2013, 02:51 AM
Nvm, got it working!

melkoo
03-28-2013, 03:28 AM
It's miss clicking a lot, and when it does it just stops

Prometheus
03-28-2013, 05:23 AM
It's miss clicking a lot, and when it does it just stops

I'll check it soon

Pkingd3vil
03-28-2013, 07:25 AM
Works for about 10 steals then moves on top of the stall and cant steal from stall anymore.

Runehack123
03-28-2013, 07:31 AM
This hasnt really to do anything wit h script but I think it'sfunny that you can steal somebody's tea in Runescape
tea is nice but why would I steal a cup of tea

hurr hurr hurr :o

nice script but I think I already said earlier

Prometheus
03-28-2013, 02:00 PM
This hasnt really to do anything wit h script but I think it'sfunny that you can steal somebody's tea in Runescape
tea is nice but why would I steal a cup of tea

hurr hurr hurr :o

nice script but I think I already said earlier
http://gyazo.com/1167fb58a2d1796b29998085e6982057.png

Runehack123
03-28-2013, 02:38 PM
^ haha lol'd so hard nice meme XD

lemonz54
03-28-2013, 08:29 PM
Yeah it seems to randomly misclick and it won't correct itself resulting into me having to restart the script. Otherwise, it is very good and does what it needs to do nicely. Well done!

Mister Snow
03-30-2013, 05:48 PM
Something tells me the missclicking is a bit purposeful by the OP :P

Go into the script and fix it. There are many simple ways to remedy it. Look around the upper 40's lines.

Prometheus
03-30-2013, 06:46 PM
Something tells me the missclicking is a bit purposeful by the OP :P

Go into the script and fix it. There are many simple ways to remedy it. Look around the upper 40's lines.

No it's not on purpose, I just don't have the time to test it on my account

E: I'll try my best to fix it right now

EE: Updated to v6. More accurate than before

sith kid
03-31-2013, 05:36 PM
I don't believe I came across an XP rate while looking through the thread. Do you have a ballpark on that?

Prometheus
03-31-2013, 06:07 PM
I don't believe I came across an XP rate while looking through the thread. Do you have a ballpark on that?

I don't understand what you're trying to say lol :P

If you're wondering what the exp/hr is, it's around 8-10k, but that's if you don't encounter any randoms

sith kid
03-31-2013, 06:26 PM
Yeah, that's it, thanks haha :D

thomasmacey
03-31-2013, 10:42 PM
it seems to just run on the eoc client and im unsure how to get it to run on the 07 scape is it in the code on the bot or is there something i have to do ?

Prometheus
03-31-2013, 10:48 PM
it seems to just run on the eoc client and im unsure how to get it to run on the 07 scape is it in the code on the bot or is there something i have to do ?

Check the FAQ

Carlos1624
04-02-2013, 01:11 AM
Loads up EoC for me, Any other script that i load seems to load 07 fine so :/

Prometheus
04-02-2013, 03:57 AM
Loads up EoC for me, Any other script that i load seems to load 07 fine so :/

I don't know what the problem is. Do you only have SRL-OSR downloaded? Or did you edit the SRL files?

JeSahSah
04-02-2013, 05:45 AM

Would love to know how you changed it. I've tried but I seem to only be able to screw it up more.

This script is one of the only working thieving scripts that I can find, but it has to be massivelyyy babysat due to the bot's mouse going slightly off the stall.

Prometheus
04-02-2013, 05:58 AM
Would love to know how you changed it. I've tried but I seem to only be able to screw it up more.

This script is one of the only working thieving scripts that I can find, but it has to be massivelyyy babysat due to the bot's mouse going slightly off the stall.

Did you try the new version?

JeSahSah
04-02-2013, 06:04 AM
Yep, using v6. Seems to happen every 1-15 mins at random. I can sometimes turn the screen and it will adjust itself, but more often than not I have to restart it. When I click on randoms and then click back on the script it doesn't work and I have to restart as well.

Prometheus
04-02-2013, 06:08 AM
Yep, using v6. Seems to happen every 1-15 mins at random. I can sometimes turn the screen and it will adjust itself, but more often than not I have to restart it. When I click on randoms and then click back on the script it doesn't work and I have to restart as well.

I'll try fixing that in v7. It'll work on SRL-OSR instead of P07Include

JeSahSah
04-02-2013, 06:18 AM
Pro. Looking forward to it.

Tarkit
04-05-2013, 05:21 PM
stars EOC for me, don't know why!

Prometheus
04-05-2013, 06:00 PM
stars EOC for me, don't know why!

try the new one

matthew1993
04-05-2013, 06:40 PM
Version 7 just clicks once and it is done then. Doesn't do anything else after the first click.

Prometheus
04-05-2013, 06:41 PM
Version 7 just clicks once and it is done then. Doesn't do anything else after the first click.

Was working for me when I tested it
Are you in the same spot as the video?

matthew1993
04-05-2013, 06:53 PM
metheus;1216531']Was working for me when I tested it
Are you in the same spot as the video?

I am. I debugged it, it doesn't go further then this:

Repeat Wait(150) until InvCount = + 1;

Line 66. It is stuck there.

Edit: it works, just needed to start with an empty inventory.

matthew1993
04-05-2013, 07:19 PM
I didn't like the fact that it sometimes was hovering out of the tea stall and the part it was hovering on was smaller then the full tea stall. If someone would check your screen and log the clicks it would all be in the left-bottom part of the tea stall. I changed that, also added a little box that shows where you can click, makes it easier for debugging!

New Stealing procedure:

Procedure Stealing;
var
PBox: TBox;
begin
MouseBoxHover(310, 131, 333, 175);
MakeCompass('N');
SetAngle(SRL_ANGLE_HIGH);
//
PBox := IntToBox(310, 131, 333, 175);;
SMART_DrawBox(PBox);
//
If IsUpTextMultiCustom(['alk h', 'more']) then
repeat
FindNormalRandoms;
Wait(150) until IsUpTextMultiCustom(['teal', 'rom']);

And just add this:

{$I SRL-OSR/srl/misc/SmartGraphics.simba}

In the top of the script to make the box work.

Script seems to work fine and do its job perfect, only thing is that antirandoms aren't inplemented in almost no script or in SRL, but that's not really you to blame for ;)
Great script overall thanks!

Edit: oh and please comment your script out and use tabs to make it more readable :D
Edit2: not working need to debug for a second, wasn't thinking of bringing the camera up high!
Edit3: Now with working screen coordinates and brings the vision back up to 'High' and 'North' if you do a random for the script and don't want to loose your proggie.
Edit4: I keep getting the coordinates wrong, on the original script and my adapted versions, sometimes the random box the script can click on is not 100% in the tea stall, no idea how that happens.
Edit5: After some testing: each login has different 0,0 middle of screen coordinates, the ones implemented now will always be on the Tea Stall and will make the script more continues.

pinheadmatt8
04-05-2013, 07:34 PM
"Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'srl-osr/srl.simba' used from 'C:\Users\new user\Downloads\07TeaStealer v7.simba'"
what do I do?

matthew1993
04-05-2013, 07:54 PM
Read and watch tutorials, and implement the files needed to run certain scripts:

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714

Beadmen
04-06-2013, 12:38 AM
Why doesn't it do anything when I start it up. It just stands there in the correct spot and does nothing.
Is this script broken or does it still have anti-leech?

Prometheus
04-06-2013, 06:16 AM
Why doesn't it do anything when I start it up. It just stands there in the correct spot and does nothing.
Is this script broken or does it still have anti-leech?

Try starting without anything in your inventory.

JeSahSah
04-06-2013, 07:20 AM
I didn't like the fact that it sometimes was hovering out of the tea stall and the part it was hovering on was smaller then the full tea stall. If someone would check your screen and log the clicks it would all be in the left-bottom part of the tea stall. I changed that, also added a little box that shows where you can click, makes it easier for debugging!

New Stealing procedure:

Procedure Stealing;
var
PBox: TBox;
begin
MouseBoxHover(310, 131, 333, 175);
MakeCompass('N');
//
PBox := IntToBox(310, 131, 333, 175);;
SMART_DrawBox(PBox);
//
If IsUpTextMultiCustom(['alk h', 'more']) then
repeat
FindNormalRandoms;
Wait(150) until IsUpTextMultiCustom(['teal', 'rom']);

And just add this:

{$I SRL-OSR/srl/misc/SmartGraphics.simba}

In the top of the script to make the box work.

Script seems to work fine and do its job perfect, only thing is that antirandoms aren't inplemented in almost no script or in SRL, but that's not really you to blame for ;)
Great script overall thanks!

Edit: oh and please comment your script out and use tabs to make it more readable :D
Edit2: not working need to debug for a second, wasn't thinking of bringing the camera up high!
Edit3: Now with working screen coordinates and brings the vision back up to 'High' and 'North' if you do a random for the script and don't want to loose your proggie.
Edit4: I keep getting the coordinates wrong, on the original script and my adapted versions, sometimes the random box the script can click on is not 100% in the tea stall, no idea how that happens.
Edit5: After some testing: each login has different 0,0 middle of screen coordinates, the ones implemented now will always be on the Tea Stall and will make the script more continues.

THIS. Helped so much. I had to make a couple changes though for it to work. I had to emit {$I SRL-OSR/srl/misc/SmartGraphics.simba} and just leave it like it was, and I had to take out
SMART_DrawBox(PBox);

Working flawlessly other than randoms of course.

Edit: about every 30 mins or so the curser will fall off of the stall, but you can just move the map slightly to get everything going again.

matthew1993
04-06-2013, 03:13 PM
THIS. Helped so much. I had to make a couple changes though for it to work. I had to emit {$I SRL-OSR/srl/misc/SmartGraphics.simba} and just leave it like it was, and I had to take out
SMART_DrawBox(PBox);

Working flawlessly other than randoms of course.

Edit: about every 30 mins or so the curser will fall off of the stall, but you can just move the map slightly to get everything going again.

Ah that just means you don't have those files, you don't really need it to run my version, mine just is a little bit more useful when debugging.

ps. metheus I'm not taking over the thread, but the clicking could use some work in my opinion so I just made my own ;) and thought, why not share it ;)

Nashua
04-08-2013, 12:13 PM
Still missclicks alot, can't run it for long at all :\

I'm running the original script.

anxious
04-23-2013, 12:53 AM
terrible script nub

Prometheus
04-23-2013, 02:47 AM
terrible script nub

k make your own and see how hard it is with lots of priorities on your hands. Nub.

alexalex1
04-29-2013, 04:17 AM
terrible script nub

metheus;1228024']k make your own and see how hard it is with lots of priorities on your hands. Nub.

Its a mad script, wtf is this dick on about?

Dont worry man, some people are just pathetic and expect to click 1 button and have their character leveled to 99... They dont realise the effort that it takes.. Cheers for the script man, so far running smooth.. sitting on about an hour run time now

Pocket
04-30-2013, 05:11 PM
Just a quick question, occasionally the bot will move the mouse off of the stall and hover just next to it. Sometimes I can just rotate the camera slightly and it will pick it back up again but other times it will be just out of reach of the stall and I have to stop and restart the script. I wouldn't be so bothered if it only did it every hour or so as I babysit my bots anyway but it literally happens every 5-10 minutes. I was just wondering if there was any way I could edit the script myself in order to make the click-box smaller? I've had a little look through the code but i'm more than useless when it comes to coding so I couldn't see anything obvious I could change to get this to work.

Any help you or the community could offer would be greatly appreciated :)

Toofstah
04-30-2013, 07:09 PM
My god how do I hop worlds rofl using the client, this guys been on my server for agggess doing the same thing I'm doing.

Prometheus
05-01-2013, 05:25 AM
Just a quick question, occasionally the bot will move the mouse off of the stall and hover just next to it. Sometimes I can just rotate the camera slightly and it will pick it back up again but other times it will be just out of reach of the stall and I have to stop and restart the script. I wouldn't be so bothered if it only did it every hour or so as I babysit my bots anyway but it literally happens every 5-10 minutes. I was just wondering if there was any way I could edit the script myself in order to make the click-box smaller? I've had a little look through the code but i'm more than useless when it comes to coding so I couldn't see anything obvious I could change to get this to work.

Any help you or the community could offer would be greatly appreciated :)

On line 52, try changing "(291, 125, 325, 170);" to something smaller.
Basically what MouseBoxHover is doing is hovering the mouse randomly inside the box that the X and Y coordinates make.

Lets use a graph for example. Say we have the coordinates of (-5, 5) and (3, -3).
http://i.imgur.com/xLlrwKA.png

(X1 = -5, X2 = 3, Y1 = 5, Y2 = -3)

If we were to use that in MouseBoxHover, we would have to put "MouseBoxHover(-5, 3, 5, -3);" Our result would create a box with the coordinates, shown below:

http://i.imgur.com/AN3Ovd2.png

Now the mouse will hover over one of the coordinates in the box randomly, so it would look less bot-like as opposed to clicking the same coordinate over and over again for an hour+ :p (Blue dots representing the coordinates it would click)

http://i.imgur.com/06za02d.png

After that brief lesson on the function, I guess you would understand better of what the function does :)
What you should do is to get the coordinates of the center of the tea stall. You can find this by hovering your mouse over the stall, and the coordinates will be displayed on the bottom of Simba. Example:

http://gyazo.com/0839af31a0b0d52cf151465356df512b.png

Try to make the coordinates as small apart as possible, Example: (291, 125, 325, 170) would be (291, 125, 301, 180), at least 10 coordinates apart.

I tried explaining this as thoroughly as I can get, as I don't have enough time to change the coordinates :(
Hope this helped you!

narutardo
05-01-2013, 08:23 AM
im having a problem help me ?
Compiling failed.
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(35:6): Unknown identifier 'Smart_World' at line 34
Compiling failed.

Pocket
05-01-2013, 10:01 AM
metheus;1232384']I tried explaining this as thoroughly as I can get, as I don't have enough time to change the coordinates :(
Hope this helped you!

That was more than helpful, it was broful. Working like a charm, good day and thanks again to you sir! :D

Toofstah
05-01-2013, 09:24 PM
Clicks on the Teastall once, commences AFK.

Prometheus
05-01-2013, 09:53 PM
Clicks on the Teastall once, commences AFK.

Is your inventory empty?

lordasukuu
05-02-2013, 04:01 AM
metheus;1232384']On line 52, try changing "(291, 125, 325, 170);" to something smaller.
Basically what MouseBoxHover is doing is hovering the mouse randomly inside the box that the X and Y coordinates make.

Lets use a graph for example. Say we have the coordinates of (-5, 5) and (3, -3).
http://i.imgur.com/xLlrwKA.png

(X1 = -5, X2 = 3, Y1 = 5, Y2 = -3)

If we were to use that in MouseBoxHover, we would have to put "MouseBoxHover(-5, 3, 5, -3);" Our result would create a box with the coordinates, shown below:

http://i.imgur.com/AN3Ovd2.png

Now the mouse will hover over one of the coordinates in the box randomly, so it would look less bot-like as opposed to clicking the same coordinate over and over again for an hour+ :p (Blue dots representing the coordinates it would click)

http://i.imgur.com/06za02d.png

After that brief lesson on the function, I guess you would understand better of what the function does :)
What you should do is to get the coordinates of the center of the tea stall. You can find this by hovering your mouse over the stall, and the coordinates will be displayed on the bottom of Simba. Example:

http://gyazo.com/0839af31a0b0d52cf151465356df512b.png

Try to make the coordinates as small apart as possible, Example: (291, 125, 325, 170) would be (291, 125, 301, 180), at least 10 coordinates apart.

I tried explaining this as thoroughly as I can get, as I don't have enough time to change the coordinates :(
Hope this helped you!

hey ive tried your method but it still misses after a few clicks, ive tried messing around with it my self (without saving it) just to see if i could get it, and even though i changed it, its still clicking sort of the same spots and still ends up missing which leads it to getting stuck, any more help you could give on how to fix this would be awesome. thanks :)

Edit: i went back to the original co-ordinates and it loaded me to world 322, and its working perfectly, im assuming by that, is that for each world there are different co-ordinations for the tea stall(you probs already knew that) im not 100% sure but the only way i see how to fix it is by setting co's for each world that it loads, or use colour? o.0 :P

Toofstah
05-02-2013, 06:35 PM
This is so annoying - it'll move to the left of the stall and basically will just halt completely -.- this is after a few steals...

slyte33
05-08-2013, 04:23 PM
This is so annoying - it'll move to the left of the stall and basically will just halt completely -.- this is after a few steals...

Easy fix :P
Look for:

MouseBoxHover(291, 125, 325, 170);
change to
MouseBoxHover(330, 125, 325, 170);
it wont click off the tea stall now.

maxitaxi
05-09-2013, 10:13 PM
it wont drop the teas, simple hoover over it, repeating. never dropping.

Prometheus
05-15-2013, 03:37 AM
Changed the coordinates for the mousebox thingy. Hopefully it won't go off that much anymore.

vello1234
06-07-2013, 01:02 PM
why the fuck does it stand still after every 5 or 10 minutes? doesnt steal anything just stands there.
i have to close simba n reopen it for it 2 work again.
?!?!?!

Prometheus
06-07-2013, 10:50 PM
why the fuck does it stand still after every 5 or 10 minutes? doesnt steal anything just stands there.
i have to close simba n reopen it for it 2 work again.
?!?!?!
Watch your language, and be more specific. Did you read the instructions? Try taking a video of it.

vello1234
06-09-2013, 10:38 PM
metheus;1247219']Watch your language, and be more specific. Did you read the instructions? Try taking a video of it.

sorry man
it just steals about 10-20 tea's and then stops stealing tea's and stands there, can't vid it sorry.
and yes i read the intstructions

You stole: 64 teas
You are getting: 424 teas an hour!
You have gotten: 1024 thieving experience
You are getting: 6788 thieving experience per hour
Running for: 543 seconds
That is: 9 minute(s)
Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 778
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap]
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\antirandoms\common.simba(59:15): Unknown identifier 'returnTPAExceptColors' at line 58
Compiling failed.

line 777 in antirandoms

this is what its gicving me

LaPanthere
07-24-2013, 12:49 PM
I'm having the same issue as Vello. The same error appears.

I hope a fix comes out soon :)

Ashaman88
07-24-2013, 01:32 PM
I'm having the same issue as Vello. The same error appears.

I hope a fix comes out soon :)

It means you didn't put anything in for your nickname. You need to fill out that.

LaPanthere
07-24-2013, 02:20 PM
It means you didn't put anything in for your nickname. You need to fill out that.

I put the last 4 letters of my rs name... Thats what you're supposed to do right?

Ashaman88
07-24-2013, 02:25 PM
I put the last 4 letters of my rs name... Thats what you're supposed to do right?

Then you need to move declareplayers before setupsrl

LaPanthere
07-26-2013, 10:14 AM
I've redesigned some of the project made an antiban and some-what of a leveling tracker.
I have also improved the stealing of tea and used ACA for this, feel free to look at the code and compile it yourself;

{
***07Scape Tea Stealer made by Prometheus | Heavily edited by LaPanthere***
======Be sure to bank your armor======

}
program TeaStealer;
{$DEFINE SMART8} //Remove the 8 if you dont have SMART8
{$i srl-osr/srl.simba}
{$i srl-osr/srl/misc/trade.simba}
var
x, y: Integer;
XPGain, TeasStolen, TotalTime: Integer;
XPPerHour, TeasPerHour, RealEXP, Minutes: Integer;
BasePlayerLevel, CurrentPlayerLevel, DifferencePlayerLevel, i: Integer;
LatestAnti: String;

Procedure DeclarePlayers;
Begin
HowManyPlayers := 1;
NumberOfPlayers(HowManyPlayers);
CurrentPlayer := 0;

Players[0].Name := ''; //username
Players[0].Pass := ''; //password
Players[0].Nick := ''; //last 4 letters of name
Players[0].Active := True;
End;

Procedure TradingCheck;
begin
If SomeoneTrades then
HandleTrade;
end;

Procedure RandomAnti;
begin
FindNormalRandoms;
FindNonInventoryRandoms;
FindTalk;
end;

{* Failsafe thanks to YoHoJo *}
Procedure FailSafe(Reason:String);
Begin
Players[CurrentPlayer].Loc:=Reason;
Logout;
Stats_Commit;
Writeln(Reason);
TerminateScript;
End;

{* Antiban thanks to LaPanthere *}
procedure AntiBan;
begin;
TradingCheck;
RandomAnti;
case Random(50) of

0: //
begin
Writeln('AntiBan: Taking a break for 60 seconds')
RandomMovement;
wait(RandomRange(54000, 66000))
RandomMovement;
LatestAnti := 'Break for ~60s';
end;

1: //
begin
Writeln('AntiBan: Taking a break for 20 seconds')
RandomMovement;
wait (RandomRange(16000, 24000))
RandomMovement;
LatestAnti := 'Break for ~20s';
end;

2: //
begin
Writeln('AntiBan: Checking Thieving XP')
HoverSkill(skill_Thieving, false);
wait(1000 + random(3900));
LatestAnti := 'Checked Thieving XP';
end;

3: //
begin
Writeln('AntiBan: Checking random skill')
HoverSkill('random', false);
wait(1000 + random(3500));
LatestAnti := 'Checked random skill';
end;

4: //
begin
Writeln('AntiBan: Waiting a random amount of time - between 1 and 3 seconds.')
wait(1000 + random(3000));
LatestAnti := 'Waiting for 1-3s';
end;

5: //
begin
Writeln('AntiBan: Acting like a bored Human.')
BoredHuman;
LatestAnti := 'Acting bored human';
end;

6: //
begin
Writeln('AntiBan: Simulated the dropping of your mouse')
PickUpMouse;
wait(1000 + random(4000));
LatestAnti := 'Mouse Dropped';
end;

7: //
begin
Writeln('AntiBan: Randomly moving mouse')
RandomMovement;
LatestAnti := 'Random Mouse Movement';
end;

8: //
begin
Writeln('AntiBan: Randomly adjusting angle')
RandomAngle(1);
LatestAnti := 'Adjusted Camera Angle';
end;

9: //
begin
Writeln('AntiBan: Randomly moved and reset compass position')
CompassMovement(random(500), random(1700), true);
LatestAnti := 'Compass movement';
end;

10: //
begin
Writeln('AntiBan: Randomly examined an item in the inventory')
If not (InvCount = 0) Then
ExamineInv;

LatestAnti := 'Examined item in inventory';
end;

11: //
begin
Writeln('AntiBan: Randomly changed Tab')
RandomTab(True);
wait(1000 + random(2000));
LatestAnti := 'Changed active tab';
end;

12: //
begin
Writeln('AntiBan: Randomly hovered over online friend')
HoverOnlineFriend;
LatestAnti := 'Hover online friend';
end;

13: //
begin
Writeln('AntiBan: Randomly moved off client')
MMouseOffClient('rand');
wait(1000 + random(5000));
LatestAnti := 'Moved off client';
end;

14: //
begin
Writeln('AntiBan: Randomly Moving Player')

case Random(3) of
0: RunAway('n', False, 1, randomrange(3000, 10000));
1: RunAway('s', False, 1, randomrange(3000, 10000));
2: RunAway('e', False, 1, randomrange(3000, 10000));
3: RunAway('w', False, 1, randomrange(3000, 10000));
end; //end case
LatestAnti := 'Moved player';
end;

15..18: //
begin
Writeln('AntiBan: Randomly moved camera')
MakeCompass(randomRange(120, 190));
wait(1000 + random(5000));
LatestAnti := 'Moved camera';
end;
Else
Begin
Writeln('AntiBan: None')
LatestAnti := 'No antiban method has been performed';
end;
end; //end case
end; //end procedure

function CanvasColor: Integer;
var
arP: TPointArray;
arC: TIntegerArray;
tmpCTS, i, arL: Integer;
begin
tmpCTS := GetColorToleranceSpeed;
ColorToleranceSpeed(2);
SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.05, 0.36);

if not (FindColorsTolerance(arP, 7441307, MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2, 7)) then
begin
Writeln('Failed to find the color, no result. Are you at the tea stall?');
ColorToleranceSpeed(tmpCTS);
SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.2, 0.2);
//FailSafe('Failed to find the color');
Exit;
end;

arC := GetColors(arP);
ClearSameIntegers(arC);
arL := High(arC);

for i := 0 to arL do
begin
Result := arC[i];
//Writeln('AutoColor = ' + IntToStr(arC[i]));
Break;
end;

ColorToleranceSpeed(tmpCTS);
SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.2, 0.2);

if (i = arL + 1) then
Writeln('AutoColor failed in finding the color. Are you at the tea stall?');
//FailSafe('Failed to find the color');
end;

Procedure StartingOff;
begin
If not LoggedIn then
LoginPlayer;
WriteLn('MAKE SURE YOU BANKED YOUR VALUABLES, LIKE YOUR ARMOR');
Wait(randomRange(300, 500));
MakeCompass(randomRange(120, 190));
end;

Procedure Stealing;
Var
obX, obY: Integer;
Begin
wait(RandomRange(1300, 2000));
obX := MSCX;
obY := MSCY;
If (FindObjTPA(obX, obY, CanvasColor, 5, 1, 15, 80, 1, ['teal', 'rom']))
Then
Begin
GetMousePos(obX, obY);
Case Random(2) Of
0: Mouse(obX, obY, RandomRange(10, 15), RandomRange(10, 15), True);
Begin
Mouse(obX, obY, RandomRange(10, 15), RandomRange(10, 15), False);
wait(100 + random(300));
WaitOption('teal', 500);
LevelUp;
End;
End;
AntiBan;
Inc(TeasStolen);
RealEXP := 0 + XPGain;
XPGain := RealEXP + 16
Exit;
End
Else
Begin
WriteLn('Failed to find a teacup, antiban triggered, restarting stealing process');
AntiBan;
Stealing;
End;

End;

Procedure Dropping;
Var
x, y: Integer;
Begin
Repeat
Wait(150)
until InvCount = + 1;
Wait(RandomRange(250, 300));
Case Random(2) of
0: DropAll;
Begin
DropAll;
GetMousePos(x, y);
MMouse(Random(MSX2), Random(MSY2), 0, 0);
End;
End;
Wait(RandomRange(70, 100));
End;

Procedure Proggy;
begin
TotalTime := (GetTimeRunning/1000);
Minutes := TotalTime/60;

XPPerHour := 3600*(XPGain)/(TotalTime);
TeasPerHour := 3600*(TeasStolen)/(TotalTime);

If (i = 5) or (i = 0) Then
Begin
CurrentPlayerLevel := GetSkillLevel(skill_Thieving);
i := 1;
End
Else
Begin
i := + 1;
End;
DifferencePlayerLevel := CurrentPlayerLevel - BasePlayerLevel;

If (DifferencePlayerLevel < 0) Then
DifferencePlayerLevel := 0;

ClearDebug;
WriteLn('You stole: ' + IntToStr(TeasStolen) + ' teas');
WriteLn('You are getting: ' + IntToStr(TeasPerHour) + ' teas an hour!');
WriteLn('You have gotten: ' + IntToStr(XpGain) + ' thieving experience');
WriteLn('You are getting: ' + IntToStr(XPPerHour) + ' thieving experience per hour');
WriteLn('');
WriteLn('Your thieving level is ' + IntToStr(CurrentPlayerLevel));
WriteLn('You have gained ' + IntToStr(DifferencePlayerLevel) + ' level(s)');
WriteLn('');
WriteLn('Running for: ' + IntToStr(TotalTime) + ' seconds');
WriteLn('That is: ' + IntToStr(Minutes) + ' minute(s)');
WriteLn('');
WriteLn('Latest Antiban: ' + LatestAnti);
end;

begin
DeclarePlayers;
SetupSRL;
ClearDebug;
ActivateClient;
MouseSpeed := RandomRange(10, 15);

repeat
StartingOff;
BasePlayerLevel := GetSkillLevel(skill_Thieving);

repeat
Stealing;
RandomAnti;
Dropping;
RandomAnti;
Proggy;
RandomAnti;
until not LoggedIn;

until false;

end.

Nilsie
08-20-2013, 04:16 PM
Doesn't work.
Doesn't pick thea, antiban doesn't does it's job.

Bearzs
01-22-2014, 10:47 PM
The script just stops stealing after a couple mins? tried editing but couldn't fix. Anyone got a solution?

Thanks! :)

iownyou23
04-24-2015, 05:16 AM
You stole: 406 teas
You are getting: 535 teas an hour!
You have gotten: 6496 thieving experience
You are getting: 8569 thieving experience per hour
Running for: 2729 seconds
That is: 45 minute(s)

iownyou23
04-24-2015, 09:07 PM
2nd run

You stole: 445 teas
You are getting: 532 teas an hour!
You have gotten: 7120 thieving experience
You are getting: 8512 thieving experience per hour
Running for: 3011 seconds
That is: 50 minute(s)

iownyou23
04-24-2015, 10:13 PM
3rd run

You stole: 515 teas
You are getting: 541 teas an hour!
You have gotten: 8240 thieving experience
You are getting: 8666 thieving experience per hour
Running for: 3423 seconds
That is: 57 minute(s)

4th run - longest

You stole: 577 teas
You are getting: 529 teas an hour!
You have gotten: 9232 thieving experience
You are getting: 8471 thieving experience per hour
Running for: 3923 seconds
That is: 65 minute(s)

Prometheus
05-10-2015, 03:16 AM
3rd run

You stole: 515 teas
You are getting: 541 teas an hour!
You have gotten: 8240 thieving experience
You are getting: 8666 thieving experience per hour
Running for: 3423 seconds
That is: 57 minute(s)

4th run - longest

You stole: 577 teas
You are getting: 529 teas an hour!
You have gotten: 9232 thieving experience
You are getting: 8471 thieving experience per hour
Running for: 3923 seconds
That is: 65 minute(s)

Nice progress reports :D
I'll have to update this soon since I learned about how the camera angles changed randomly. I'll have to change the MouseBox function, and add an AeroLib version.

JasonB
06-23-2015, 12:44 AM
I edited the code a little to make it more efficient. I took out the antirandom stuff since it was so slow and made everything move a little smoother.

Thanks for the script.

p.s. start script with empty inventory.

Prometheus
07-11-2015, 01:15 AM
V8 released:
- Rewritten using AeroLib Include
- Doesn't use MouseBoxHover for finding the stall anymore
- Better antiban and progress reports

Gf Fagex
07-17-2015, 02:28 AM
How come for me its stealing 1-3 cups then not doing anything else ? D:

EDIT: Yeah i thought i fixed it and it ran for about 10 mins and got me a little over 1k exp and then it stopped working. It runs over by the wall past the tea salesman dude and just stops.

Prometheus
07-17-2015, 06:03 AM
How come for me its stealing 1-3 cups then not doing anything else ? D:

EDIT: Yeah i thought i fixed it and it ran for about 10 mins and got me a little over 1k exp and then it stopped working. It runs over by the wall past the tea salesman dude and just stops.

I'll try finding a fix for it soon since I don't have an account to test it on atm. It could possibly be a misclick, so I'll add a failsafe for that.

Gf Fagex
07-17-2015, 10:19 PM
I'll try finding a fix for it soon since I don't have an account to test it on atm. It could possibly be a misclick, so I'll add a failsafe for that.

if you need a members account to test it on i can give you one of my mules. :)

Prometheus
07-18-2015, 03:18 AM
if you need a members account to test it on i can give you one of my mules. :)

Thanks for the offer but it's fine, I'm just waiting for Weath to come back to see if the account I'm planning on giving a bond to is safe :)

osbotin
12-24-2015, 10:25 PM
Great script Prometheus:thumbsup:
I tried modifying 5 lines to make it steal silk in ardy.
So far it logs in, steals 1 silk and drops it, then waits. It is not looping I dont know why... Should be an easy quick fix if you know.

color_Stall.create(8809090, 3, 0.20, 0.36);

repeat wait(150) until waitUpTextMulti(['Steal', 'rom', 'Silk'], 200);

end else if waitUpTextMulti(['Steal', 'rom', 'Silk'], 200) then

if not isUpTextMulti(['Sil', 'ilk', 'Silk']) then

until isUpTextMulti(['Sil', 'ilk', 'Silk']);

I very much appreciate your help in fixing this:p