PDA

View Full Version : OldSchool RS Random

Le Jingle
02-25-2013, 08:38 AM
Hi, I know there are old school RS files and such associated with randoms and what not, however, I'm in need of colors!

Thus, I'd really appreciate it if anyone who encounters a random event, might post a .Png or .Bmp (24 bit) screenshot of random event NPC's you find.

Hopefully this should make checking / re-doing old colors, for myself and everyone, a much faster process.

I'll do the same, however I've only played a couple minutes so far on the oldschool servers, so I've no shots to share myself.

Cheers,
Lj

xtrapsp
02-25-2013, 09:28 AM
A few people have posted them :), They're mostly in other threads and posts around. If I encounter any I'l post them here though

J J
02-25-2013, 05:20 PM
I have some auto color aid files for a few randoms :) I will add them to this post soon. Also made a tagger for Pinball.

E: Added zip file.

The Killer
02-25-2013, 05:22 PM
I'll post if I get any :P

DannyRS
02-25-2013, 05:55 PM
I have prison pete and the feasant guy so far, do you want just randoms that attack you, or Every random? Including ones that tele you to another area?

Le Jingle
02-25-2013, 06:45 PM
I'm really for any random events that I can get my hands on.

Thus far, I've several NPC's that appear next to you and want to chat, but I've yet to get a teleport to a different area random.

Thus, both talkative and teleport (bob, pinball, prison pete, pheasant guy, etc.) would be helpful :]

Thanks J J; for the ACA zip :]

Cheers,
Lj

DannyRS
02-25-2013, 10:53 PM
I'm really for any random events that I can get my hands on.

Thus far, I've several NPC's that appear next to you and want to chat, but I've yet to get a teleport to a different area random.

Thus, both talkative and teleport (bob, pinball, prison pete, pheasant guy, etc.) would be helpful :]

Thanks J J; for the ACA zip :]

Cheers,
Lj

Duno how much help these will be, Pete and Forester,

I'm botting something which stall's random pop's, so I'm guaranteed to get one every time I stop my script, more pic's to come :p

Le Jingle
02-25-2013, 11:00 PM
Duno how much help these will be, Pete and Forester,

I'm botting something which stall's random pop's, so I'm guaranteed to get one every time I stop my script, more pic's to come :p

ah! thanks, much appreciated. Working on shaping the last update (prior to removal of randoms from regular RS) of antirandoms include to fit the general idea of oldschool RS. will worrying about code convert later ;]

DannyRS
02-25-2013, 11:11 PM
ah! thanks, much appreciated. Working on shaping the last update (prior to removal of randoms from regular RS) of antirandoms include to fit the general idea of oldschool RS. will worrying about code convert later ;]

always help's if we all dump random bitmap's here so that we have testing images / colors to refer too :p

Ashaman88
02-25-2013, 11:41 PM
I get on skype tonight to pow wow jingle

tounsi
02-26-2013, 02:00 AM
Alright dude, everytime I get a random, I'll post a pic for you :)

rj
02-26-2013, 04:07 AM
A pro tip if you want more randoms, use a really bad antiban (but not to terrible) and babysit the bot with a account with a low total level, boom more randoms :s

Runehack123
02-26-2013, 04:14 AM
A pro tip if you want more randoms, use a really bad antiban (but not to terrible) and babysit the bot with a account with a low total level, boom more randoms :s

*Heads off to public section and looks for 07 power miner* ;)

Huntdafuzzma
02-26-2013, 12:00 PM

was over the limit as uncompressed 24-bitmap

Ashaman88
02-26-2013, 02:46 PM
lj you get my skype messages?