PDA

View Full Version : 07 script help

blockay
02-25-2013, 02:46 PM
Hey guys, I had a few questions about making 07 scripts. I'm not exactly familiar with the process of making scripts yet, but i would like to get better at it. so my first question is, can i use any of the methods from the 'Includes' or can I only use the PO7_includes? Also, i wanted to confirm that the unofficial RS07 include is working properly?

Ashaman88
02-26-2013, 01:08 AM
You can pretty much only use the 07 includes - You can use that for now, but the official 07 include probs won't be finished for a few days at least

blockay
02-26-2013, 01:12 AM
You can pretty much only use the 07 includes - You can use that for now, but the official 07 include probs won't be finished for a few days at least
thanks im figuring a lot out! I am making a script that makes arrow shafts, could you assist me or link me to a tutorial that would click the 'make arrow shafts' option and then click make-x? the only way i know of doing this is making a bmp, but im sure thats the wrong way to do it

blockay
02-26-2013, 01:42 AM
pleasse hahahah this is the last step in my script i might release

Runehack123
02-26-2013, 01:51 AM
thanks im figuring a lot out! I am making a script that makes arrow shafts, could you assist me or link me to a tutorial that would click the 'make arrow shafts' option and then click make-x? the only way i know of doing this is making a bmp, but im sure thats the wrong way to do it

Doesn't matter what you do, as long as it finds the arrow shaft.
TPA, DTM or just simply moving your mouse to an inventory slot are also options.
Just be sure to manage your memory properly if you're calling on DTMs or bitmaps.
e.g.
1.Call once at start followed by AddOnTerminate('YourFreeingDTMFunctionHere')
2.Main loop
That way you will avoid memory leaks.

blockay
02-26-2013, 02:22 AM
Doesn't matter what you do, as long as it finds the arrow shaft.
TPA, DTM or just simply moving your mouse to an inventory slot are also options.
Just be sure to manage your memory properly if you're calling on DTMs or bitmaps.
e.g.
1.Call once at start followed by AddOnTerminate('YourFreeingDTMFunctionHere')
2.Main loop
That way you will avoid memory leaks.
awesome thanks, ya i just saw a tut on addonterminate. how can i get the mouse position on the client?

Runehack123
02-26-2013, 04:00 AM
awesome thanks, ya i just saw a tut on addonterminate. how can i get the mouse position on the client?

Scroll over it with your mouse. The co-ordinates are visible on the bottom left of Simba. Using the colour picker to find co-ordinates is also an option. Make sure the client is selected though by dragging the cross-hairs over it...and there's a Y-Offset of 50 for the Runescape client so you need to adjust your Y-Values accordingly.

blockay
02-26-2013, 04:01 AM
wow i feel stupid! thanks a lot