PDA

View Full Version : Gnome Agility Course

nubdienub
02-26-2013, 02:10 PM
Hello I was looking for a gnome agility course since is the most boring skill I think more people would like to have one. I'm not a scripter but I don't think it would be too hard to make once since you don't have to pick anything up or bank anything.

I hope anyone could make one. :)

Jake
02-26-2013, 02:13 PM
Hello I was looking for a gnome agility course since is the most boring skill I think more people would like to have one. I'm not a scripter but I don't think it would be too hard to make once since you don't have to pick anything up or bank anything.

I hope anyone could make one. :)
Agility is fun at times
Who says you have to be a 'scripter' to make a script? Especially when you think its 'not too hard to make one"?

Give it a shot by looking at the tutorials, anything is possible.
http://villavu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=490

Beau93315
02-26-2013, 04:07 PM
Agility is fun at times
Who says you have to be a 'scripter' to make a script? Especially when you think its 'not too hard to make one"?

Give it a shot by looking at the tutorials, anything is possible.
http://villavu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=490

Not sure if that was ment to be helpful or just asshat comment.

Jake
02-26-2013, 05:51 PM
Not sure if that was ment to be helpful or just asshat comment.
Wasn't trying to be an 'asshat', you took it the wrong way.
Originally meant that anyone can make a script, just need to check out the tutorials to start.
It wasn't towards you anyway, so carry on.

jumpstyl0
02-26-2013, 10:41 PM
im trying to make one as we speak. I got 0 exp with Simba so I hope it comes out good. currently having problem with clicking objects.

Jonty800
02-27-2013, 12:18 AM
im trying to make one as we speak. I got 0 exp with Simba so I hope it comes out good. currently having problem with clicking objects.

I'd quite like to learn Simba, doesn't look too hard. :P

If you'd like help, drop me a PM.

jumpstyl0
02-27-2013, 12:36 AM
I got it all done now, and the first obsticle he passes. after that its a colour issue again...