PDA

View Full Version : Been away for awhile, need some quick help

Big Tom
02-26-2013, 03:21 PM
I just came back to RS for the 07 servers and the last time I used simba I was using a bunch of MSI scripts. Coming back all I see is this anti-leech stuff. Which is cool and I 100% support it but Im looking for some guidience. I dont have scripting knowledge but ive been around it alot and could figure it out. If theres a thread out there that would help me out just post it here for me. My first encounter is
"Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'AntiLeech.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\****\*****\Bot\AFK Fisher V1p.simba'"
to me this seems like im missing a file more than anti leech. I could be wrong. I just need to be pointed in the right direction.

Also I posted this hear because im only interested in 07RS.

Kevin
02-26-2013, 03:28 PM
I assume that error IS the antileech in your script, simply designed to seem as something else.

Big Tom
02-26-2013, 03:32 PM
More importantly I need help finding the thread that will teach me how to fix these. I dont plan on even using this script I just wanted to see what Ant-Leech looked like.

Kevin
02-26-2013, 03:35 PM
There is no specific Anti-Leech tutorial or thread. Anti-Leech is just methods of determining people are learning how to script, which you can do by following some of the tutorials throughout here (http://villavu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=490).