PDA

View Full Version : SMART - Almost have it figured out.

Nuclaer
02-27-2013, 08:52 PM
I understand how SMART loads the normal client. However RS07 doesn't use an iframe to load the page.

I know the first param is the URL of the page which has the applet, but I don't see any possible way to get the second param, which looks like some kind of app ID (im not a java developer).

I have looked through the source code of the 07 HTML page and have not seen a similar looking number. Normal RS has the number in the actual iframes page in some javascript, 07 does not.

I have explicitly set the params having the second param as '' with no success. I am trying to be as vague as possible, any tips would be appreciated. My main questions are,

- Does the second param have to be anything? If so, what type of information is it?
- Why does the second param have a comma before it?

I have gone as far as getting a java error, "Error starting smart, ensure the target page has an applet declaration" my guess it that it cannot find the applet because of the missing number.

Thanks.

VillaVuFTW
02-27-2013, 09:10 PM
Have you tried:

Going into the Includes and editing the Syntax for the following?

The SMART Client was coded in parameters of RS2/EOC (Applet ID and such)...

Find out how to change the syntax and you should be fine ;)

Nuclaer
02-27-2013, 09:36 PM
Thanks for responding Villa. I am slightly confused by your suggestion. The following what?

Neodymium
02-27-2013, 09:42 PM
This should help you out, the following is taken from the Main class of SMART v8.0, from BenLand100's GitHub:

String path = new File(exec_args[0]).getAbsolutePath();
System.load(path);
String root = exec_args[1];
String params = exec_args[2];
int width = Integer.parseInt(exec_args[3]);
int height = Integer.parseInt(exec_args[4]);
String initseq = exec_args[5];
String useragent = exec_args[6];

You can just ignore iframes. Instead of parsing information from "http://www.runescape.com/game.ws?j=1", set the parameters yourself.
Keep in mind that the second parameter has a "," added to it later in the chain. Make sure you delete that.
Both of these parameters are concatenated in SMART, and that is the URL it accesses. Normally, it's something like "http://world1.runescape.com/,012deadbeef88".

Nuclaer
02-27-2013, 10:16 PM
Oh I was not aware SMART was open source, thanks Neodymium. I have found where the magic happens,

String jsInfoPage = downloadHTML(root + params);
jsInfoPage = jsInfoPage.substring(Math.max(jsInfoPage.indexOf("<applet"), jsInfoPage.indexOf("write('<app")), jsInfoPage.indexOf("</applet>"));

root = Param[0]
params = Param[1]
(I think)

So I guess it is just combining the strings, even still, if I set the second param to blank it causes an error from SmartSpawnScript. If I set it to something non-url destructive like a # or a ' ' it still cannot load the page.

I cant believe that this code grabs the HTML generated after the JavaScript is ran. Quite remarkable IMO, must it be emulating an entire browser?

Anyways I am quite stuck. Thanks for your guys help so far.

EDIT: I am a complete noob. The answer was right in front of me the entire time... I figured it out thanks so much guys. I tend to over think things a lot...

Zorgatone
02-28-2013, 12:23 AM
Oh I was not aware SMART was open source, thanks Neodymium. I have found where the magic happens,

jsInfoPage = jsInfoPage.substring(Math.max(jsInfoPage.indexOf("<applet"), jsInfoPage.indexOf("write('<app")), jsInfoPage.indexOf("</applet>"));

root = Param[0]
params = Param[1]
(I think)

So I guess it is just combining the strings, even still, if I set the second param to blank it causes an error from SmartSpawnScript. If I set it to something non-url destructive like a # or a ' ' it still cannot load the page.

I cant believe that this code grabs the HTML generated after the JavaScript is ran. Quite remarkable IMO, must it be emulating an entire browser?

EDIT: I am a complete noob. The answer was right in front of me the entire time... I figured it out thanks so much guys. I tend to over think things a lot...

Hey please.. If you managed to solve this problem, I'm very interested to use the same process to load RuneScape 2007 with SMART.
If you can help me I would really appreciate. Please pm me for that.

Thanks,
Zorgatone

obsessive
02-28-2013, 11:58 AM
I've almost got this to work. If anyone could PM me some help, I'd pay them paypal.
Thanks

King
02-28-2013, 01:47 PM
I've almost got this to work. If anyone could PM me some help, I'd pay them paypal.
Thanks

We don't allow buyin or selling of scripts, I'm not sure if this is under that category..but I'm also sure that the people who do know, myself included, will not sell the way to fix it as that would just quicken the bots building in 07Scape, especially since gold farming is a major money maker due to EOC->07Scape GP exchange rate..All the info is here, just search.

Frito
02-28-2013, 08:54 PM
Anyone willing to help us? I'm still confused on the parameters

CoolerXMaster
02-28-2013, 09:08 PM
Anyone willing to help us? I'm still confused on the parameters

Screw you, you ask for help but don't help anyone anyways.

Frito
02-28-2013, 11:00 PM
I gave you the answer to your problem, yet you see it fit to flame me? I should have not replied at all to your PM. It's not difficult, you did not install the Include correctly because that error was not an anti-leech problem. I'm no expert, sorry I wasn't able to help further.

lolbus
03-01-2013, 02:28 AM
dam so u figured it out, but refused to share your answer publicly. nice one. lolz

ajg0001991
03-01-2013, 02:35 AM

root = Param[0]
params = Param[1]
(I think)

gratz on figuring it out ive been looking at the code trying to figure this out myself lol i hate how u say "the answer was staring u rite in the face"

i think im just gna be patient and wait on the offial release playing legit seems more efficient than botting with all these lowzy scripts floating about but if any 1 can assist me on this further that wud be great if not thats cool

and please dont flame me about being a leecher coz im not