PDA

View Full Version : Botting without using your Mouse?

b1itzn0wn
02-27-2013, 11:37 PM
is there a way to bot without it using your mouse like previous bot systems would do?

Neodymium
02-27-2013, 11:38 PM
What do you mean by not using your mouse?
If you mean that you want to be able to do other things on the computer while you bot, then that is what SMART is for.
If you mean sending packets like Rune____ would do, that is way outdated and doesn't work anymore.

Prometheus
02-28-2013, 12:09 AM
Setup a VM for botting

Justin
02-28-2013, 12:10 AM
You will need to use a VM, or learn how SMART loads RS up and convert it to 07

Zorgatone
02-28-2013, 12:16 AM
You will need to use a VM, or learn how SMART loads RS up and convert it to 07

How can you do that? You have any Ideas?
I know that SMART code is open source, may be someone is already working on this? If someone is doing that please pm me..

Regards, zorgatone

Justin
02-28-2013, 12:26 AM
How can you do that? You have any Ideas?
I know that SMART code is open source, may be someone is already working on this? If someone is doing that please pm me..

Regards, zorgatone

Some members have 07 loading in smart. I highly suggest waiting until we have the core of 07 include up and running (This might also include SMART loading 07)

Richard
02-28-2013, 12:56 AM
I read the title of this thread thinking it would be something completely different, so I'm going to post my ideas on the matter of what I thought the thread meant.

Personally, I thought you mean as in using mouse movements, so I wanted to bring up the idea of mimicking a touch screen. Surely a touch screen user would also right-click only when playing RS, so a bot could automatically click that spot, rather than "moving" the mouse. In theory it would actually be less bannable, because you couldn't track the mouse movements.

Just an idea I had back when I used to bot.

No idea why I felt the need to speak my mind.

I'll be off.

Bye.