PDA

View Full Version : [2007scape] Map walking with SPS - map compatibility?

Zorgatone
02-28-2013, 12:14 AM
Hello guys,

I have some quick questions for you.

1) Do I need to make custom maps to walk using the minimap in 2007 RuneScape?
2) Can I load RuneScape 2007 with SMART 7, 8?
3) Will SPS work if I declare the correct variables MMx1, MMx2, MMy1, MMy2 or I have to walk using other APIs/methods?
4) Can I use SMART Manager to bot 24/7?

If you can reaply me ASAP, I will be very happy.. Because I'd like to make some scripts to level up my skills for first at level 99!
Thank you in advance,

Zorgatone

Ricky
02-28-2013, 11:16 PM
1) I think so.
2) yes but you need to edit the SMART parameters yourself until an official include is released.
3) the 07 include has things like P07_MMx1 etc.
4) don't know bout that one.

mcbain
03-01-2013, 04:33 PM
Hello guys,

3) Will SPS work if I declare the correct variables MMx1, MMx2, MMy1, MMy2 or I have to walk using other APIs/methods?

If you can reaply me ASAP, I will be very happy.. Because I'd like to make some scripts to level up my skills for first at level 99!
Thank you in advance,

Zorgatone
Yes you have to make custom maps, and yes you can use smart but you will have to figure out how to set it up. I haven't looked at the real rs SPS include but i doubt it will work for 07 if you simply just rework the parameters. I have SPS working but i modified a lot of functions in dannyRS's unofficial 07include and his projectrs06 SPS include.

Sjoe
03-01-2013, 04:43 PM
Hello guys,

Thank you in advance,

Zorgatone

There's a unofficial 07 SPS include in the unofficial development section.

1) Yes only custom made-maps now. (is not hard to make)
2) Yes, like Riyyi said.
3) U do not use MM coords for SPS. U use eg: SPS_WalktoPos(Point(181,78))
4) Smart Manager is outdated, it's fixed by using:
Smart_FixSpeed := True;
SRL_SixHourFix := True;
But Irrelevant since you'll get stuck at randoms.

mx1000
03-01-2013, 06:49 PM
Unless you bot at pest control ;)

Zorgatone
03-02-2013, 02:19 AM
There's a unofficial 07 SPS include in the unofficial development section.

1) Yes only custom made-maps now. (is not hard to make)
2) Yes, like Riyyi said.
3) U do not use MM coords for SPS. U use eg: SPS_WalktoPos(Point(181,78))
4) Smart Manager is outdated, it's fixed by using:
Smart_FixSpeed := True;
SRL_SixHourFix := True;
But Irrelevant since you'll get stuck at randoms.

Well, doesn't matter about randoms.. I'll babysit my bot or I'll just try to solve some of them with the script and I won't run it for more then ten hours.. I can log it manually eventually, I was just asking.

How can I get the Unofficial 07 SPS include? Is it on this forum right? Wait I'll check in some minutes

Yes you have to make custom maps, and yes you can use smart but you will have to figure out how to set it up. I haven't looked at the real rs SPS include but i doubt it will work for 07 if you simply just rework the parameters. I have SPS working but i modified a lot of functions in dannyRS's unofficial 07include and his projectrs06 SPS include.

Great.. Could you help me to set up my SMART8 to load 07scape? I'm trying to make a nice money making script for 07..

Thanks guys I appreciate your help

EDIT: Rotfl... SPS include for 007 was unofficially released the day after I wrote this thread ahah... I didn't noticed it when I was searching for it.. Anyway I made my little script walking using the symbols in the minimap lol ._.