PDA

View Full Version : A simple humble request :(

tom2356
02-28-2013, 09:11 AM
Hello Simba community :),

Please excuse me if I say something incorrect because I am new here. I been reading tutorials and Have set up Simba properly with 07 include and font folder , updated and everything.

I have spend 10 hours reading the scripting tutorials but I just cant seem to grasp scripting
concepts. It took me 5 hours of reading to set up Simba properly. I am absolutely terrible at following logic and My energy is totally drained.

Here is the thing though, I don't even require a script to log me in ,show statistics etc. Not even antifails ,no banking, no randoms etc because I am going to be MONITORING my computer ALL the time because I will be studying for school exams and computer will be on my desk.I am always going to be in front of my computer,monitoring it, talking to people around me,handling randoms myself etc.

I just dont want to CLICK MILLION times over and over.

All I require is:
1. I log in myself in rs client(I got old rs working in official rs client)
2. Start the script to recognize and power mine iron rocks that are near me.
3. Drop as I mine them.
(Maybe have little delays or click slightly different positions now and then)

I have really tried to understand the scripts in the section of "First scripts" and even they seem complicated to me. I just feel lost.

I beg this community to allow me to experience my childhood nostalgia without jagex forcing me to
grind for all my levels all over again. I realize this community has a vision of learning but I am not interested in scripting at all and naturally very bad at it.

Thanks for your time and reading.

Word
02-28-2013, 09:35 AM
Hello Simba community :),

Please excuse me if I say something incorrect because I am new here. I been reading tutorials and Have set up Simba properly with 07 include and font folder , updated and everything.

I have spend 10 hours reading the scripting tutorials but I just cant seem to grasp scripting
concepts. It took me 5 hours of reading to set up Simba properly. I am absolutely terrible at following logic and My energy is totally drained.

Here is the thing though, I don't even require a script to log me in ,show statistics etc. Not even antifails ,no banking, no randoms etc because I am going to be MONITORING my computer ALL the time because I will be studying for school exams and computer will be on my desk.I am always going to be in front of my computer,monitoring it, talking to people around me,handling randoms myself etc.

I just dont want to CLICK MILLION times over and over.

All I require is:
1. I log in myself in rs client(I got old rs working in official rs client)
2. Start the script to recognize and power mine iron rocks that are near me.
3. Drop as I mine them.
(Maybe have little delays or click slightly different positions now and then)

I have really tried to understand the scripts in the section of "First scripts" and even they seem complicated to me. I just feel lost.

I beg this community to allow me to experience my childhood nostalgia without jagex forcing me to
grind for all my levels all over again. I realize this community has a vision of learning but I am not interested in scripting at all and naturally very bad at it.

Thanks for your time and reading.

I'm sure I could write you a power miner quite quickly - I'll look into it.

tom2356
02-28-2013, 09:48 AM
Thanks for considering :)