PDA

View Full Version : New folder structure.

Olly
02-28-2013, 08:09 PM
lets be honest, the old one is very messy and could be cleaned up alot. take a look at this structure (mostly from srl6) and reply with your views :)

srl.simba - will hold setupSRL and all the including

lib/misc - will hold smartparams and smartgraphics

interfaces/minimap - hold all minimap functions (mapwalk, minimap.simba, flag.simba, symbols.simba) etc.

interfaces/mainscreen - hold all mainscreen related functions (find object, findobjcustom)

interfaces/gametabs:

** this is the biggest change, everything used in any gametab was crammed into gametab.simba basicly we split every gametab up.

- combat.simba (combat tab) - hold functions like set combat style.
- skills.simba (skill tab) - hold all functions like getSkillLevel and getHP etc.
- inventory.simba (inv tab) - hold all inv related functions, getInvBox, dropItems etc.

im sure you get the rest of interfaces/gametabs :p

interfaces/chatbox - hold all chatbox related functions (getchatboxtext, setchats()

lib/core -

** all the core functions required to run a script.

- mouse.simba
- text.simba
- math.simba
- players.simba(or whatever declareplayer and such is)
- globals.simba
- bank.simba
- gametab.simba
- antiban.simba
- simba.simba

lib/utilites -

time.simba (mstotime, getdate etc)
wrappers.simba (if any functions are wrapped etc)

sorry about the mess - 5am i need to sleep :p

Justin
02-28-2013, 09:32 PM
lets be honest, the old one is very messy and could be cleaned up alot. take a look at this structure (mostly from srl6) and reply with your views :)

I like the new structure and imo I think we should move the 007 include to that structure.

Hobbit - .rar file attachment image is broken :)

Hobbit
03-01-2013, 01:50 AM
Seems fine, now we just need to layout what goes where before I can push the new structure to the repo.