PDA

View Full Version : Macromedia Flash 8

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
05-04-2006, 01:05 AM
Hey everyone!

just wanted to ask, is there a manuel or something on the internet to help with making movies?
i'm having a tough time creating our movie for the story (read my stories of the anti's in the boring stories section) and i need help... lol...
if you have knowledge that you could share, you can add me on MSN.

Note: i diddnt really buy it lol...

ReFLeX
05-04-2006, 01:13 AM
this is a great site to learn, it's for "little kids", but i learned ALOT from it. It has video tuts. If it ask you to sign up, you can just sign up or clear you cookies to skip it.

http://www.kidzonline.com/TechTraining/video.asp?UnitQry=2D%20Animation

phantombmx
05-04-2006, 01:49 AM
http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorials/Flash/1

i use that for tuts.. if you need any further help after you read all those tutorials.. just msn me.. i know bunch

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
05-04-2006, 02:42 AM
ok, thanks! i like these tuts:)

i just dont get it... how do they make super smooth graphics without motion tweens? and wtf is 3d studio max? and what is motion tween? lol i know what it does... but how to use?

ReFLeX
05-04-2006, 02:46 AM
They use vectors to make those super smooth and 3d studio max is a program to make 3d looking stuff. Motion tween is starting with an object in 1 place, then you move it another place. Without motion tween it would look like it "jumped there" . With motion tween, it'll smoothly move to the 2nd spot.

jme
05-04-2006, 03:20 AM
I made a tutorial before, with pictures. Then both of the forums I posted it on(Saradomin.net and autoruneltd) ereased and started fresh, so I lost it. Im pretty pissed, since it took me at least 3 hours to right, it was complete with pictures and everything. it explained motion tweens and good techniques on drawing, and all the basic controls. It guided you through making a mini movie of a girl getting flattened by a boulder rolling down a hill :D

Btw, 3d studio max is a program for making 3d models and animations. It's not something you can just pickup and learn, it takes months to learn the basiscs of it.

Starblaster100
05-04-2006, 04:17 PM
im pretty good with Macromedia Studio 8 - add me if you need help

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
05-06-2006, 12:32 AM
ok, i got 3d studio max 8. i have NO IDEA how to use it... can somebody help me or can someone post a site that has a tut on this?

jme
05-06-2006, 06:06 PM
ok, i got 3d studio max 8. i have NO IDEA how to use it... can somebody help me or can someone post a site that has a tut on this?

Let me quote what I just said.

Btw, 3d studio max is a program for making 3d models and animations. It's not something you can just pickup and learn, it takes months to learn the basiscs of it.

Search google for tuts. However you should at least learn the basics of 3d stuff, you are aware of what it is composed of, right?